Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

On 10/29/2023 at 10:34 PM, roo860 said:

Penguins?😋

Seems the media gives a somewhat erroneous idea of life in the big white. Closest penguins to where I was based were a good 4 hour trip away, and only hung around to breed in the summer.

The Emperor penguins that did hang around in winter were a good 8 hour trip away and those sharp beaks would have proven an obstacle to any naughtiness.

We did have seals at the base though, but they were not house trained, and too cold outside to do any of that sort of thing. Also, another species with the sense to go elsewhere in winter.

That only left the huskies, and the dog handler would have got a bit "annoyed" at anyone trying it on, though some of them were quite pretty.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I ignored him not long after he appeared. Just not worth my time.

Th block feature is the best, don't see his posts, replies or comments of any kind, he disappeared from the forum as far as I'm concerned, as I said when I blocked him, so long SUCKER 🙂

On 10/30/2023 at 5:41 PM, 4MyEgo said:

udging from Goats baiting, sounds like he got done hard by a "prostitute", SUCKED in HARD

I bekieve you are the one who bought a big house for a prostitute for  her and her children and are living up in the sticks in Issan.

Dan did mention this was going to be an extremely sensitive topic for those who took that unfortunate path and are in denial.

It is what it is.

• Confused 2

On 10/27/2023 at 11:32 AM, rumak said:

You remember Yinn !    I think I am still the only one who ever met  her /him .   ( my lips are sealed)

SHe wears a lipstick with glue in it .    Good thing we only kissed on the lips

rumak, pootmak.

same same.

On 10/29/2023 at 4:40 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Why do you wonder? Loads of men stay celibate for long periods of life. Chance of nookie for a guy in Antactica on a year long posting is virtually nil, given women are a rare burd down there.

Well, I found that, during periods of celibacy, I had to masturbate every day. Since that practice is frowned upon, I wondered if all those other guys staying celibate do the same thing. 

Edited by Acharn
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 5:17 PM, Acharn said:

Well, I found that, during periods of celibacy, I had to masturbate every day. Since that practice is frowned upon, I wondered if all those other guys staying celibate do the same thing. 

How is your vision?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

Link doesn't work for me...

Sum it up please or provide a YT link.

Sorry I don't think Dan does YT.

Gotta be FB or TikTok I think.

Anyway, his relationship didn't work out with her. 

Probably because she was too experienced sexually for him.

Which is usually the case with farangs who fall for bargirls. 

Like lambs to the slaughter.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Thx :))

On 11/7/2023 at 11:17 PM, Acharn said:

I sometimes wonder why something that surely all men with functioning genitals do at some stage in their life is used as an insult about men.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I sometimes wonder why something that surely all men with functioning genitals do at some stage in their life is used as an insult about men.

There are two types of men in this world

Masturbaters and Liars!

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Goat said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpunT9lnZUEOuugdIkE368g

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/28/2023 at 8:29 PM, john davis said:

Could not agree with you more the B.S he comes out with on that Dan about Thailand is unreal hes always bragging what hes got then he starts crying if anyone has a pop at him

To be honest, it doesnt for all his talk about how successful he is, how hard he works, his constant advice for others what they should be doing  etc he doesnt seem to have the trappings of wealth.

And since he took over this forum it has lost about 80% of traffic which is strange for a self declared Internet Guru.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, Goat said:

Thats right Peter. It just keeps happening.

What I found interesting about Dan Cheeseman's relationship with his Pattaya bargirl was that he was living here and in his early 30s. I can understand an elderly expat or a younger two week millionaire, but a young fella in his prime. Living in Thailand?

Dan dicusses older fellas falling for them when advising against it, and quite strongly.

But i think the vast majority of farangs who move here in their 30s avoid bar prostitutes like the plague.

Firstly because especially at that age you shouldnt be paying for sex, that is just pitiful. And he says that the reason that he thinks fellas do end up in love with prostitutes is because of pity which I thought was a bit ironic.

Secondly because there are literally tens of thousands of hot single available friendly girls in Thailand. Why would you even waste time with a hooker? Why did Dan choose Pattaya of all places? Not a place where the younger crowd gravitate to. Back twenty years ago Koh Samui, Tao, Phangnan were the places to be for the younger crowd.

Was Dan sponsoring his Pattaya hooker full time? Or did he let her work and he just shared. He said it was a longer term relationship and he mentions "taking care" of extended family so I assume he was paying her not to work.

So Dan's 'fell in love with a Pattaya prostitute" story isnt the usual "middle aged and got divorced in UK and found love in a Pattaya Bar"

So many questions.....Why did Dan do this and Dan do that...who cares, his life, his mistakes. Are you his mentor.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, Goat said:

But i think the vast majority of farangs who move here in their 30s avoid bar prostitutes like the plague.

Firstly because especially at that age you shouldnt be paying for sex, that is just pitiful. And he says that the reason that he thinks fellas do end up in love with prostitutes is because of pity which I thought was a bit ironic.

When I were a lad I needed to fund 3x dates for 1x sex and I wanted sex 3x or more a week (but would have liked sex every day). So I would need to pay expenses for 9 dates a week, for my minimum needs to be met.

Almost impossible to do for a guy with a normal sex drive and income. Obviously my pal had an easier time as he was quite happy with once a month.

Bar girls cost less than a normal date, and it's a sure thing every time. IMHO it's the only way to go for guys with normal sex drives.

I'm guessing you're a once a month guy.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

When I were a lad I needed to fund 3x dates for 1x sex and I wanted sex 3x or more a week (but would have liked sex every day). So I would need to pay expenses for 9 dates a week, for my minimum needs to be met.

Almost impossible to do for a guy with a normal sex drive and income. Obviously my pal had an easier time as he was quite happy with once a month.

Bar girls cost less than a normal date, and it's a sure thing every time. IMHO it's the only way to go for guys with normal sex drives.

I'm guessing you're a once a month guy.

You are making it up or were so poor at it, that none of the girls wanted to sleep with you more than once. 
You make yourself look desperate more than normal. 
3x dates is for when you are looking for an actual girlfriend. Once she’s your girl, there is no need for a 3x rule. So, why were these girls dumping you after the first time?
If it was just sex you wanted, you could have done a one night stand after the nightclub or even during. 
Your story sounds completely made up in order to justify your paid arrangements. 

18 minutes ago, NextG said:

You are making it up or were so poor at it, that none of the girls wanted to sleep with you more than once. 
You make yourself look desperate more than normal. 
3x dates is for when you are looking for an actual girlfriend. Once she’s your girl, there is no need for a 3x rule. So, why were these girls dumping you after the first time?
If it was just sex you wanted, you could have done a one night stand after the nightclub or even during. 
Your story sounds completely made up in order to justify your paid arrangements. 

How often do you have sex every week. You're a young guy, you should be getting a free one every night, right?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Why are you so disgusting? What happened to you?

Do you think there is something admirable about having sex with a different woman every night? That gets boring really quickly, as you would know if you had actually done it, rather than talk/write about it. 
You soon find yourself just going through the motions. Empty and pointless. 
It’s only sex starved saddoes who spend that much time TALKING about it. 
For young people, the chase is often more fun. 
I wouldn’t go home without a new number. 
But in no way was I interested in having sex with each and every one of them and on most of the occasions, paying for a date wasn’t at all necessary, as I’d be invited to private parties and such or back to their homes if their parents weren’t around. 
So your story of 3x dates seems just a prelude to your p4p behaviour throughout your life. 
That’s not been my experience at all. 

None at all or maybe once a month, just to string you along. White women in LTRs never put out much.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

None at all or maybe once a month, just to string you along. White women in LTRs never put out much.

You are stuck in a loop. Other people have different experiences. That seems difficult for you to grasp. 
String along? That’s what the ones who want your money might do. The ones that actually like you may behave differently. 

• Haha 1