What topic would you like to discuss?

bignok

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

What's the point of a question like that?

If I want to discuss A in this forum then I will bring it up.

And if I don't feel like discussing anything then I won't discuss anything.

It seems you don't know what to discuss but you want to discuss something. What's the point?

Why don't you argue with ChatGPT for a couple of hours?

Because the good thing about ChatGPT is that is doesn't get annoyed by annoying people.

You're welcome.

Because people on here whinge about the forum. They say they want better topics.

What topics do they want?

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Because the good thing about ChatGPT is that is doesn't get annoyed by annoying people.

Totally off-topic, (well almost, but a fun story anyway!).

20 years ago when I wrote a very successful chat AI text messaging program, I deliberately wrote the code so that the AI persona DID get annoyed by annoying or rude questions from the live person.  For example, if the person texted "you're not very smart are you?", my chat program would reply with something like "Well, I'm much smarter than a dumbass like you!".

Why did I write the code this way?  Because each text message received from my AI program cost the end-user about $1.5 USD! (the user was aware of this but why they would pay to be insulted was beyond me!).

I made a lot of money from the abusive messages that my system sent in response to abuse from end-users! :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Despite this webpage being called 'Asean Now', it still seems to be, say, 98% about Thailand... Why are the forums about the other ASEAN countries basically deserted? It would be nice to discuss other countries in the region too, so that the name change from 'Thai Visa' doesn't seem pointless...

Edited by StayinThailand2much

Just now, MrPancake said:

We could discuss what doctors find shoved up the a$$ of people coming to the emergency room.

Some pretty weird stuff. Bottles, cans, dolls...

My personal favorite? A vacuum cleaner up the bum.

You're a doctor?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Who currently still holds the title to the last POTY ?

The last POTY winner was an Australian bloke called Yinn.

After that episode, TVF decided to stop the contest, after all, it was never a TVF instigated contest...

So my framed photo will remain, with the few, on the corridor walls of TVF headquarters....:intheclub:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Yes. Thank you for asking.

I would like to know why there isn't more violent action by the small guy. The little guy that gets shxt on. Why do they accept it and not go nuts and do harm to several others responsible. 

The first answer is I guess they don't want to go to prison. But that's becoming less of a deterrent nowadays I think.

• Confused 1

Just now, TimeMachine said:

I would like to know why there isn't more violent action by the small guy. The little guy that gets shxt on. Why do they accept it and not go nuts and do harm to several others responsible. 

The first answer is I guess they don't want to go to prison. But that's becoming less of a deterrent nowadays I think.

How tall are you?

8 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Because violence is wrong and big people shouldn't participate in violence either 

24 minutes ago, transam said:

The last POTY winner was an Australian bloke called Yinn.

After that episode, TVF decided to stop the contest, after all, it was never a TVF instigated contest...

So my framed photo will remain, with the few, on the corridor walls of TVF headquarters....:intheclub:

As She was the last winner, wouldn't She then keep the trophy for ever more ?

• Like 2