Administrative Court To Judge Whether Thaksin Is Clinically Or ‘Politically’ Ill

webfact

17 minutes ago, bignbad said:

Giving the powers to be time to build and furnish a Luxury VIP wing for the prison, so his daughter (and any others) can come back too

Nah, she'll get a free pass just like him, then back home to the palatial surroundings.

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just ask any prisoner who thinks he is at least as sick as Thaksin come forward and look how they are treated.

How many prisoners have a similar VIP treatment? How many had ever such a treatment?

Is Thaksin the sickest prisoner who ever existed in Thailand?

It would be easy to expose this criminal - if people would be allowed to expose it without bad consequences.

If I would be working to treat this sick patient, would I come forward and tell the press or social media that he isn't really that sick? No, if I want to keep my job and health and life. 

While the investigation and ruling will take time it could still be the worst thing to happen to a lot of patties.

First the shin family tells them he is a man of the people.  His meals and treatment.

MFP will use it against PTP as thaksin being special and corrupt.

They will use against the military because as much as the military supposedly want him in jail they allowed this sham and protected him

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Ironmike said:

These people must think we are all. Stupid Taksin is a professional BS artist and we all know he is not sick and should be in prison where he belongs, time to start his time when he is back behind bars,, but then again all the government officials that he is paying some of his billions that he stole from Thailand are on his payroll

Ex-PMs convicted of crimes and jailed (or in exile) - Ex-coup leaders become exalted beings, yet people like you cheer it on. I can imagine how this would go down in your home countries. The only way to become a hero in Thailand is to be a general and responsible for a military takeover of an elected government. In most civilized nations, that would be called treason, but in Thailand, it's a badge of honour.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just ask any prisoner who thinks he is at least as sick as Thaksin come forward and look how they are treated.

How many prisoners have a similar VIP treatment? How many had ever such a treatment?

Is Thaksin the sickest prisoner who ever existed in Thailand?

You don't see too many billionaires in prison to compare notes with. Even if Thanksin doesn't have a billion $, he has plenty of rich family members to pick up the slack. I'm suggesting that any very rich prisoner would get special treatment.

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wrote it before: Don't count any day which he is in hospital as a day served in prison. Only count days which he spent in prison as days in prison.

Then he can still stay a year in hospital and then start his time in prison until he stayed there for 365 days or whatever his current sentence is.

He’s deprived of his liberty, a prisoner, if you like it or not.  I also don’t think you’re going to change any law in Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, webfact said:

mportantly, he said, the court may order for the manifestation of truthful evidence pertaining to details of the “illnesses” reportedly inflicted upon the de facto Pheu Thai boss/convict at large to justify his further stay at the hospital in lieu of Bangkok Remand Prison.

Truth can be purchased for a price.  TIT.

• Like 1

I really don't give a damn.  It's Thailand's problem, not mine.  I told all my Thai friends this would happen when he came back..  They didn't believe it was possible.  They still don't.  But I told them, TIT.  

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

The show they put on to make it look like he his treated like the average prisoner is sickening

Thais love Theatre, that's why Thaksins in one. It's probably quite stressful to keep up with the pressure some people are trying to put on him and could make it harder for him to get better. 

13 hours ago, Thailand said:

Thaksin's deal was done with a higher authority than the courts.

He will very soon be out of hospital and free to "advise" the faithful.

And given the whole scenario and the laws of Thailand nobody will challenge why he has been released and cleared.