Australian Hells Angels Gang Leader Arrested In Thailand

webfact

46 minutes ago, harleyclarkey said:

Dangerous guy....lots of us here ride, enjoy and love bikes. But the HA's are a different breed. 

I got stuck in a snow storm on my HD in North Platte, Nebraska a few years back...I unknowingly arrived into the Friend's of the Bandidos club house/motel. They took me under their wing as I did a 600 mile ride that day and they liked that. I have to say I had a ball with these guys but I sure wouldn't cross them 

The bulk on this guy, he must spend his day pumping iron.

Back when I was riding I bought a trailer to pull behind my HD Ultra Classic. I had the Bandido's do a custom paint on the trailer. Superb work, but I was always a little uncomfortable. Definitely would not cross them... that would be extremely unhealthy.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

You Aussie?  Did you read the article about entering with a fraud passport?

And:

Elices is a major suspect in Australia with 38 arrest warrants issued against him and of these 36 are related to firearms and one each for import of 14 kilogrammes of methamphetamine pills and participating in a transnational criminal network. He also has a criminal history of assaulting officials and robbery.

Unbelievable.

??? 

image.png.e3c7c857910cb8882e2a54c1454479d1.png

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I wonder how he got out of Australia on another persons passport?

Not difficult via Torres Strait to PNG and Indonesia using a variety of private vessels, fishing boats and ferries.

Bike gangs in Aus import and distribute millions of dollars worth of drugs and have plenty of cash for chartering aircraft and bribing officials in abovementioned countries. 

Death sentence should be reintroduced for these murdering scum.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Dangerous guy....lots of us here ride, enjoy and love bikes. But the HA's are a different breed. 

I got stuck in a snow storm on my HD in North Platte, Nebraska a few years back...I unknowingly arrived into the Friend's of the Bandidos club house/motel. They took me under their wing as I did a 600 mile ride that day and they liked that. I have to say I had a ball with these guys but I sure wouldn't cross them 

The bulk on this guy, he must spend his day pumping iron.

I figured the bulk to be steroid use.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Has he committed any crime in Thailand?

He may been convicted in Australia? He may be on the wanted list but has he been convicted?

Perhaps we have judicial trials for reasons to ascertain guilt, rather just incarcerating others on accusations

Arrest warrant issued and he runs away on false passport. Guilt is ascertained. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Has he committed any crime in Thailand?

You mean other than entering Thailand with another person's passport?

5 hours ago, webfact said:

announced the arrest of Mr. Elices (pseudonym), 31, for illegally using the passport of Mr. Gjini to enter Thailand on a tourist visa, coming here on a chartered flight

• Like 1
  • Haha 1