The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You listened to that extremist lying Israel demonizer?

Israeli citizenship is open to non Jews upon application criteria.

But it is open to most Jews based on Jewish ancestry.

But guess what?

Many countries offer citizenship based on ancestry.

But Jew haters focus on Israel.

Also note that the rest of the Arab world and Middle East is almost completely Jew free.

Google Jewish nakba.

It's pathetic. Haters obsess about the existence of one tiny Jewish state in a world with so many Islamic, Christian, Buddhist majority countries.

As far as allowing Arab right of return beyond the existing 20 percent Arabs that are Israelis, Israel can never do that and remain Israel.  The Arabs would become a majority and end the point of Israel, the one nation homeland with a Jewish majority.

Of course Jew haters and Israel demonizers would love that.

Israel isn't about to commit suicide to please their enemies. 

So what if another religion becomes the majority?  The country  will still be called Israel. 

What if Jewish people  there become less religious or athiest in the future...will they be kicked out of the country for not being Jews? 

Developed countries are rightly evolving to be more multicultural and ethically mixed, and strive for diversity and equal rights. 

This boils down to being extremely racist purely on religious grounds.

It's like those crazy American  Christian white supremicisrs wanting to keep their white superior 

race pure and free from interracial marriage, and some Jewish people wanting to keep the Jewish race pure? 

I hope you don't think your religion or race are superior to others

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

So what if another religion becomes the majority?  The country  will still be called Israel. 

What if Jewish people  there become less religious or athiest in the future...will they be kicked out of the country for not being Jews? 

Developed countries are rightly evolving to be more multicultural and ethically mixed, and strive for diversity and equal rights. 

It's like those crazy American  Christian white supremicisrs wanting to keep their white superior 

race pure and free from interracial marriage, and some Jewish people wanting to keep the Jewish race pure? 

Stupid post 

It's about Jewish people 

For thousands of years Jewish people were persecuted in the diaspora. 

Pogroms, mass expulsions, then the Shoah 

The POLITICAL ideology of Zionism was thus developed based on the fact that life in the diaspora was not viable. 

So Zionism was materially realized in the founding of the state of Israel as the Jewish homeland 

Being religious is optional. Its the homeland of the Jewish people. You're confusing religion and people.

Israel with an Arab majority would no longer be Israel. Arabs would change the name to Palestine and mass murder and expel the Jews. 

Israel will never passively allow that.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Stupid post 

It's about Jewish people 

For thousands of years Jewish people were persecuted in the diaspora. 

Pogroms, mass expulsions, then the Shoah 

The POLITICAL ideology of Zionism was thus developed based on the fact that life in the diaspora was not viable. 

So Zionism was materially realized in the founding of the state of Israel as the Jewish homeland 

Being religious is optional. Its the homeland of the Jewish people. You're confusing religion and people.

Israel with an Arab majority would no longer be Israel. Arabs would change the name to Palestine and mass murder and expel the Jews. 

Israel will never passively allow that.

So how are Jewish people different from other human beings, apart from their religious beliefs?

Seems religion is the root cause of all this.  It's a shame people can't give up the primative  religious idea of all religions and just accept we are all the same...then stop fighting over made up fairy stories.

Its also not moral or progressive to keep different 'races' of people separated. What is the point to that apart to divide people and create frictions? 

I don't know the answer to this current war, but I am sure both sides are proud and after bloodshed and revenge for past things and definatly religion plays a major part in that. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Hamas and it's supporters have been made a stooge of Iran.  It's the choice they made.  None of their Arab neighbors want them.  Jordan kicked them out and Egypt shut down the Sinai.  Why did Hamas squander millions in aid from the U.N. and other charitable organizations to fortify Gaza  instead of spending the money to better the lives of the people?  Again, it's the choice they made.  Now they are paying dearly for bad choices.

Well, so far those doing most of the paying are the Gazans.

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Being Jewish can mean either/and/or/whatever one practicing the faith, or a member of an ethnic/cultural group.

For example, not all Israelis are into religion, and not all religious Jews are into Israel, Zionism etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Yes, that's the choice they made.  Yet, they are trying to shift the blame to Israel, just like some posting on this forum.

You continue to deny atrocities committed by Israel over decades which at least contributed to this.

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

You asking about something that has just about zero chance of occurring.  Worry about that if and when it happens.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You continue to deny atrocities committed by Israel over decades which at least contributed to this.

Show me where I have denied.  Your false accusations are becoming a bit tiring.  And I am not the only one tired of your nonsense.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Show me where I have denied.  Your false accusations are becoming a bit tiring.  And I am not the only one tired of your nonsense.

"trying to shift the blame to Israel" is denying Israeli culpability, especially of war crimes.

If you will unequivocally acknowledge that Israel committed war crimes I will apologize unreservedly. If not, I stand by my accusation.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

"trying to shift the blame to Israel" is denying Israeli culpability, especially of war crimes.

If you will unequivocally acknowledge that Israel committed war crimes I will apologize unreservedly. If not, I stand by my accusation.

There is no doubt in my mind Israel has done some bad things to the Palestinians.  I would consider some their actions taken to be illegal under international rules, but l am not so sure about labeling them as war crimes.  And no need to give me a definition and list of war crimes.  That has been on this forum several times.  No need for apologies.  Don't need 'em.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

There is no doubt in my mind Israel has done some bad things to the Palestinians.  I would consider some their actions taken to be illegal under international rules, but l am not so sure about labeling them as war crimes.  And no need to give me a definition and list of war crimes.  That has been on this forum several times.  No need for apologies.  Don't need 'em.

Then I stand by my accusation that you deny war crimes were committed by Israel.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Big deal.  You hurt my feelings.  Life goes on with or without your apology.

You initially attacked me for accusing you of denying Israeli war crimes and now you are forced to admit doing so. You have no credibility here.

50 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You initially attacked me for accusing you of denying Israeli war crimes and now you are forced to admit doing so. You have no credibility here.

"You have no credibility here."

People who live in glass houses and all that....

https://aseannow.com/topic/1314517-hostages-were-carrying-white-cloth-when-shot-idf-says/page/3/#comment-18563616

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

That's your opinion.  It is my opinion that it's not Israel's fault Hamas failed to better the living conditions of the people of Gaza with the millions of dollars given to them.  By using the money for other means made them useful in contributing to Iran's goal of fomenting unrest. Iranian stooges, they are.

How you wish to connect the dots is your business.  However, on this forum, your business is NOT forcing anyone to do or say anything.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

That's your opinion.  It is my opinion that it's not Israel's fault Hamas failed to better the living conditions of the people of Gaza with the millions of dollars given to them.  By using the money for other means made them useful in contributing to Iran's goal of fomenting unrest. Iranian stooges, they are.

How you wish to connect the dots is your business.  However, on this forum, your business is NOT forcing anyone to do or say anything.

I'm pretty sure it's billions. Terror tunnels don't come cheap. 

Hello everyone... today is the 75th day of the war, and by all accounts it's going to continue for months more, so save

your breath on insults, beratements, arguments and name callings, that in many cases it has become personal between 

some members here, you're going to have plenty of time to do so in the coming weeks and months...

12 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

It seems that their identity is not dependent upon their practice of their religion, rather upon their ethnicity. An ethic hatred going back for thousands of years, and which led to the emergence of Zionism.

In all the pogroms and persecutions down the centuries, those who could be described as "secular" have suffered as much as the religious. One only has to look at the meticulous details with which the Nazi regime (as epitomised by Adolf Eichman) classified "mixed Jews", Jews who had converted to Christianity, and their children, and slated them to extermination. For every chap in a long gaberdine coat, a furry hat and ringlets, dozens of otherwise unremarkable men women and children were killed. The same is true of modern day Israel, the bulk of whose population are no more religiously devout or immediately religiously identifiable than are Christians in European countries; perhaps in contrast to those who call for their death or extermination.

Israel is the only country in that region which has a democratic government, open political debate,religious freedom, and respects the rights of all it's citizens, majority or minority. That is why I, a non Jew, respect it's right to exist and it's right to defend itself. I happen to be an English Catholic, and I am not interested in their religion l, although it shares some close scriptural links with mine, but I am extremely interested in, and support, their society, because of the qualities I list in the first sentence of this paragraph, qualities which, bizarrely, I would regard as core principles in  " a Christian society"; perhaps I could be listed, were Eichman and his soul-less Satanic bureaucracy still compiling their lists, as a Zionist by association!

Thank you for explaining that.

So, i see it's about race.  That's really tragic.  

Thar makes it even more crazy that the different groups hate each other, because if you did  genetic analysis on the the Jewish race in that ages, theyand the Arabs are the same race lol. It's only their religion that is different.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Hello everyone... today is the 75th day of the war, and by all accounts it's going to continue for months more, so save

your breath on insults, beratements, arguments and name callings, that in many cases it has become personal between 

some members here, you're going to have plenty of time to do so in the coming weeks and months...

Got it.  I've tried to cut back, but have made the mistake of replying to the trolls on this forum.  We are all human, some more than others.

52 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Got it.  I've tried to cut back, but have made the mistake of replying to the trolls on this forum.  We are all human, some more than others.

My post wasn't intended to one person, but to all of those make it a personal feud and argument using the war in Gaza their personal war by venting their personal frustrations on theses pages..

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ezzra said:

My post wasn't intended to one person, but to all of those make it a personal feud and argument using the war in Gaza their personal war by venting their personal frustrations on theses pages..

I know you weren't calling me out.  I've posted a similar statement on another forum that had members rehashing the same issues over and over that eventually turned into heated discussions.  In fact, some offending posts were removed by the moderator.

13 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Yes, that's the choice they made.  Yet, they are trying to shift the blame to Israel, just like some posting on this forum.

It is Israel's fault. They are just 'mowing the lawn' like they did 9 years ago. Some people have short memories, trying to put the blame on Hamas. 

Watch this and tell me what you think. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Do they not have the right to protect themselves against Israel mowing their lawn?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Do they not have the right to protect themselves against Israel mowing their lawn?

Israel has every right, if not a duty to make sure that their citizens can sleep peacefully and live a normal life without some evil minded terrorist burning them alive, removing unborn babies from the mothers womb and beheading them and the rest of the evil crimes these scrotes perpetrated on that day, and only an anti-Semitic would not see this!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

It is Israel's fault. They are just 'mowing the lawn' like they did 9 years ago. Some people have short memories, trying to put the blame on Hamas. 

Watch this and tell me what you think. 

First of all, Democracy Now leans to the left, pretty far left.  While described as accurately presenting the facts, does not mean you present all the facts. Chomsky uses strongly loaded words like sadistic, brutal, rampage, mowing the lawn, etc. to describe actions taken by Israel.  He goes on and on about Israel, the bad player, but barely mentions Hamas.

Read what this website says about Democracy Now.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/democracy-now/

Personally, I feel this is a totally one sided view about Israeli/Hamas relations and the present conflict.  No one could be a better apologist for Hamas than Chomsky.

Did you notice the expression and the tone of voice of the hostess?  Looked and sounded like bias to me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

At my age I wished someone would mow my lawn.  Even at age 84, I mow my lawn every three weeks with a walk-behind and not a riding mower.  I only use the rider to mow my tropical fruit orchid.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Israel has every right, if not a duty to make sure that their citizens can sleep peacefully and live a normal life without some evil minded terrorist burning them alive, removing unborn babies from the mothers womb and beheading them and the rest of the evil crimes these scrotes perpetrated on that day, and only an anti-Semitic would not see this!

Israelis have had the opportunity to sleep peacefully since 1948. They chose to make sure that the Palerstinians could never sleep peacefully. War criminals. Blame Netanyahu for anything Hamas did.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1