Look left. Look right, Look left again-Brit hit by bike

Seppius

Thappasit is really a death trap now, this guy was very careless, I never take my eyes off the road when crossing anywhere

A 52-year-old British tourist was struck by a Thai motorcyclist while crossing a road in Pattaya on Thursday evening, December 28th.

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/12/29/british-tourist-hit-by-bike-while-crossing-road-in-pattaya/

7 minutes ago, Seppius said:

Bet I have been here a lot longer than you,

you know that crossing a very busy road needs total concentration, nothing to do with "assimilate" or "blaming Thailand" lol

I bet you haven't. 

If you are complaining about traffic on Theprasit road I reckon its time to go back home, it's always been a death trap. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

No crossing there, my guess is elderly falang didn't look properly, outside PTT is a very busy area, worse place to cross

Article says he's 52. That might have been "elderly" in Mesopotamia, but it's considered "middle aged" these days.   I thought it was a drunken Richard Harris wearing urban camo whilst dodging cars. 

Every day I have farangs step out in front of my scooter, not facing traffic and taking for granted that I will stop. I usually issue a blood curdling "Wilhelm Scream" right into their hairy old ear as I pass a foot away.  Sometimes I wish I was driving my 8000 lb pickup from back home.  That'd knock some sense into them. 

The Thai girls should sue the bag off of him, have his benefits cheques garnished and party outside of his room at Nirun. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

Motorbikes surge out of nowhere, including against the direction of traffic. To be safe you need your head to be replaced by a flight tower radar.

Vehicles in Thailand ACCELERATE whenever they spot a pedestrian. That way it's a sure kill if the pedestrian trips or stumbles.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1