Viral Video of Foreigner Urinating Off the Back of a TukTuk in Phuket Enrages Thai Social Media Users

webfact

Quality  tourists...... but this behavior can't be accepted. Also in Western countries, people don't that, but complaining after 2 months is very strange...

Anyway the severest punishment for doing so is over the top too.. There more offences that are worse..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, it is what it is said:

don't get me started... there's one of those green telecommunications junction boxes near my place and next to a temple which is basically used as an outdoor toilet by the locals, when you walk past it absolutely stinks. the irony is that there is a public toilet about 50 metres away. go figure.

how dare you call them out on the hypocrisy. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

In Pattaya bigger trucks than that (Thai standard) are called both songtheaws and baht buses. Weirdly only the Russians call them tuk tuks. I wonder what they call actual Bangkok tuk tuks (Pattaya doesn't have them). Maybe it's the Russian influence in Phuket? 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

first off, its not a tuk tuk.

next, while the guy is douche, these reports over "enranged" netizens are overinflated. 

people get disgusted they make a snarky comment or two, call for justice and forget about it.

nobody is truly enraged

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1