Thai cult leader condemned for performing oral sex on followers

snoop1130

14 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

Disgusting. Who on earth wants to lick a butt-hole?

It's called rimming, had a bar girl do it to me one time, and no I didn't ask her to (a friend told me) you should try it sometime. as with some girls enjoy anal sex. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

sounds, sadly, like you've lived a cautious life. it may sound strange to the puritans, but there are some pretty amazing experiences out there :smile:

My Ex wifes friend was into it, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What an utterly bizarre story, and what an utterly unappealing concept. Can you just imagine doing that to random women of all ages, shapes, and sizes? Yikes. And the women who say OK, seems normal.

Some people just have some strange concepts about life. 

• Like 1

You don't want to play in too many holes

Cross-contamination, it's a real thing! "It's important to keep that in mind to avoid infection by being careful not to ‘double-dip'—meaning that you shouldn't participate in any back-and-forth use of your sex toys, tongue, fingers, or penis," says Sinclair. "This also applies to ass-to-mouth action. Stick to butt stuff or vagina stuff, and don't cross over."

Dont forget to brush your teeth after

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! image.png.9a7ccc3ba0f6eae7d4cbdb4a648d7f6b.png

"They" say its better to give than receive. I say differently. Once experienced -- peak pleasure you'll never forget. (But don't curl your tongue.)

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase ,

“Finger licking good”

Also, Tells you the strange things some  Thai ‘s

would do for Gold.

Sa Too!

imop

Edited by riclag

21 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

Different folks  different ideas. 

Rimming, also known as analingus, is the act of orally pleasuring the anus. This can involve licking, sucking, kissing, and any other pleasurable act that involves oral-to-anal contact.

4 minutes ago, quake said:

So someone that does this sort of thing,  are they referred to as a Rimmer ?

No not that one.  :giggle:

rimmer 2.JPG

Yes a Rimmer  

Who Does Rimming?

Rimming is a common sexual practice. While many people associate it with men who have sex with men (MSM), people who identify as heterosexual regularly engage in rimming.

The pudendal nerve enables the sexual stimulation of reproductive organs like the penis and vagina. Since branches of the pudendal nerve also service the anus and perineum, licking, kissing, or fingering these non-reproductive structures can also lead to sexual arousal. This is why so many people find rimming so pleasurable.

According to a 2021 survey conducted by the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre in Australia, 25.5% of heterosexual males and 9.3% of heterosexual females reported performing rimming on a sex partner within the past three months.1

• Haha 1

I see a lot of negative comments about this ritual, but has anyone thought to do a follow-up on the followers of this man to see if they did indeed receive charm and good luck? :mellow:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I see a lot of negative comments about this ritual, but has anyone thought to do a follow-up on the followers of this man to see if they did indeed receive charm and good luck? :mellow:

Medical reports might be in order too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, quake said:

So someone that does this sort of thing,  are they referred to as a Rimmer ?

No not that one.  :giggle:

rimmer 2.JPG

I don't think people are usually named by sexual acts they enjoy. Most of us would have very long names then. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Purdey said:

Cult leaders come in all shapes and sizes. There was one guy who wore a long dress and lived with twelve men.

At least he went to a prostitute once to try women, but he realized nah not for me :whistling: 

39 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Last report , was one of these dropped out of a cult member.

Many are waiting for a repeat performance.

golden turd.JPG

Edited by quake
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2024 at 11:35 AM, Brickleberry said:

Riley Reid, Dillion Harper, no end of people actually ... appears to be quite lucrative.

Kissing ass is also a way of getting on in many areas of life for lots of people. Not to my taste though.