Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Insults don't help - this was a set-up by a politicised Fanii who ran on getting Trump. O'Leary is right - it is absurd and will be thrown out on appeal - easily.

Too bad we can't take bets on that.

BTW:  What is insulting about suggesting someone turn off the television and read?  I think it's good advice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Insults don't help - this was a set-up by a politicised Fanii who ran on getting Trump. O'Leary is right - it is absurd and will be thrown out on appeal - easily.

So, you are okay with businesses conducting asset valuation fraud? Or just Trump?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so Biden isn't on video bragging the he got the prosecutor fired after threatening to withhold the money?

You know that Shokin was on the take for Burisma, he refused to investigate them.

Biden was bragging about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.

Do you disagree?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Hard to argue with the MAGA folk. They don't like facts that go against what they get from dodgy media and dodgy politicians. Shows why the US is so divided. Really sad.

nah, the US is divided due to the media, rational people can see it, maga trumpers and extreme leftists like you guys here cannot, i am neither. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You know that Shokin was on the take for Burisma, he refused to investigate them.

Biden was bragging about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.

Do you disagree?

of cousre he was, not actually looking into burisma..... but you jizz about 'the big guy' instead of reality

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Lost the plot....I fact check everything. Unlike MAGA cult members. Trump doesn't want them to know the truth.

Hard to have a discussion with Trumpers as they deal in alternative facts.

no you dont, you just go with the msm narrative because it suits you 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, johng said:

it's you that don't have a grasp of "the facts"  due to listening to MSM and dismissing any disenting voice.

MSM is way more factual than far right media outlets or social media. Even Tucker Carlson's lawyers admit he doesn't tell the truth

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, frank83628 said:

no. i just don't believe everything that comes from a left leaning media outlet and after following the Trump thing quite closely over the years i have been able to see the difference in reporting between left and right. the whole fact checking is BS too, all left leaning, rarely do we see them checking their own side. 
the US is one of the most propagandised countries on the planet, the media is all owned by a few, you can flick the channels and the outlets literally continue word for word, but you seem to believe everything you're told with out question.....

Like when you see a live video of a crowd that trump says is ten thousand people and anyone with an iq in double digits can see it is less that 1/3 of that?  or when trump tells a whopper ...for example every day..that can be proven BS with a two minute google search?  Some things you question and verify...trumpers buy his BS hook line and sinker and all the proof they need is to scream MAGA and worship a man who says it is good to be uneductated...he loves the uneducated...much easier to fleece the

fools.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Like when you see a live video of a crowd that trump says is ten thousand people and anyone with an iq in double digits can see it is less that 1/3 of that?  or when trump tells a whopper ...for example every day..that can be proven BS with a two minute google search?  Some things you question and verify...trumpers buy his BS hook line and sinker and all the proof they need is to scream MAGA and worship a man who says it is good to be uneductated...he loves the uneducated...much easier to fleece the

fools.

no matter how many people were or weren't there, it's was still 1000x those of a biden live video

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Make no mistake, Trump is anti-science. It directly contradicts the message he is trying to sell. Which probably cost 100K -200K Americans their lives on his watch, during COVID.

Completely made up in your own imagination ?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pomchop said:

with a two minute google search? 

Google admits and celebrates that it manipulates the search results.

Their "do no evil" placard was removed from headquarters years ago.

12 hours ago, Old Croc said:

I found the suggestion that I was soliciting for trump to be deeply insulting. 

I have previously thought more highly of your posts on this forum.

The link is soliciting.

I apologize for any offense I have caused, it was not deliberate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Google admits and celebrates that it manipulates the search results.

Their "do no evil" placard was removed from headquarters years ago.

Google doesn't lie. Dodgy websites it references do.

• Confused 1