Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

If you not happy with the Title Thread suggest you take that up with the Op

Why are you making things up? I never said I was not happy with the title. Strange. Why did you avoid my question?

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestine has always been home to Jews , they were forced out by the Romans and Muslims many years ago .

Most Israelis are not of European descent , many are Arabian descent 

It is the Israelis of European decent that are causing the mayhem. 

But times are a'changing and soon, IMO, Israel will be history. They have dug a big pit for themselves and they can't now get out.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The blockade have more or less managed to kill Gazans fishing industry, so again, you are biased and lying, if you do not know better, check your facts. 

I did say that Palestinians can still fish in the sea, which they can .

Could you retract  your claim that I was lying ?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

It is the Israelis of European decent that are causing the mayhem. 

But times are a'changing and soon, IMO, Israel will be history. They have dug a big pit for themselves and they can't now get out.

It is Hamas who caused this war , it isn't White immigrants to Israel who caused this war 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Yes they have continue to steal land, and protect illegal settlers! 

The blockade have more or less managed to kill Gazans fishing industry, so again, you are biased and lying, if you do not know better, check your facts. 

It is just incredible you guys can continue to defend Isreal in every matter that seems to be negative, even you guys know their crimes for decades, you still find ways to make excuses on their behalf. 

Blockades that effect the Gaza fishing industry are put in place to stop weapons being smuggled into Gaza , that is the reason why there are restrictions on how far boats can travel , this stops them bringing bombs back instead of fish 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why are you making things up? I never said I was not happy with the title. Strange. Why did you avoid my question?

Thread Title still remains the same Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You said I didn't like it? Why?

I don't recall posting you didn't like it 

I posted "If you not happy with the Title Thread suggest you take that up with the Op

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

I don't recall posting you didn't like it 

I posted "If you not happy with the Title Thread suggest you take that up with the Op

Still avoiding my question

22 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I am anti Israel. What it stands for, what its intentions are and what it is actively doing to the rightful people of the land. Including the murder of women and children.

Have the Semites in Gaza not have the right to resist their oppressors?

What are its intentions? 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 10:12 AM, ezzra said:

You want to put forward your legitimate grievances, put them in font of many legal avenues that are there for this purpose

It's happening....

I am anti Israel. What it stands for, what its intentions are and what it is actively doing to the rightful people of the land. Including the murder of women and children.

Have the Semites in Gaza not have the right to resist their oppressors?

Is your interpretation of "the right to resist their oppressors" include raping innocent women, setting fires to houses with whole families in them and taking innocent hostages and sexually abusing them then finally killing them! You sure have a lob sided view of this war that the terrorists started!

Resisting does not include rape nor all the other barbaric evil deeds committed on 7/10!

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Did they really think they can wipe out an entire nation with anybody objecting? 

So true what this guy says. 

What do you expect from the Palestinian officials? How's that non bias thingy of your going. :clap2:

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

I don't agree with the tone of your post Bob. Most of what you are saying happened was propaganda and has mostly been debunked. You are echoing the Israel propaganda machine.

As for 'rape and barbaric evil deeds' I suggest you take off the blinkers and do some research.

I think you are making it up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't agree with the tone of your post Bob. Most of what you are saying happened was propaganda and has mostly been debunked. You are echoing the Israel propaganda machine.

As for 'rape and barbaric evil deeds' I suggest you take off the blinkers and do some research.

The terrorists took videos of themselves committing these horrendous crimes so your denialism doesn't hold any water, turning a blind eye to recorded facts does very little for the credibility of some posters.

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't agree with the tone of your post OWL Bob. Most of what you are saying happened was propaganda and has mostly been debunked. You are echoing the Hamas Israel propaganda machine!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

All the above what Bob posted is true . 

There were some other aspects which were disputed though .

What bit of his claims are you stating have been debunked ?

You seem to be saying that just because some of the claims were disputed, that means all the claims are false and nothing untoward happened that day 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

I am anti Israel. What it stands for, what its intentions are and what it is actively doing....including the murder of women and children.

I feel the same way about Islam.

• Thumbs Up 1