Anutin alleges betrayal in parliament over cannabis legislation

webfact

How much is he making out of cannabis?

We have a similar situation in the UK, they have proposed measures to reduce tobacco smoking, but a certain politician is paid way more (by BAT) than the taxpayer pays him to stop it from happening. The same was happening when he was health supremo.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That’s what I thought pm doesn’t really have any say in the matter as legitimate news sources are saying so I wouldn’t worry about it it’ll be here forever and even if the shops did close they’ve been allowing people to grow it for years since like 2019, it ain’t going anywhere. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Theres  still room across his mouth for a  few more  pwetty badges and emblems, must be some real war hero for sure.

Quite possibly the most unlikely paratrooper ever!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Have at it, mate! This guy should be PM not that useless smiling donkey of a mouthpiece damp squib. 

Rarely touch the stuff but having the choice is nice. It has done the country absolutely NO F HARM whatsoever other than upset some fragile expat’s olfactory senses. It is all politics, deflection and a silly national face thing. Leave it alone and focus on making life better in this country, eh what!

you been in Thailand for 2 days???????

• Confused 4
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, tubber said:

You want this guy for PM? Didn't you see him on the news ranting at filthy farangs for spreading Covid?

he got confused ..  he should not have  called Chinese farangs !

22 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

You mis-report what Anutin actually said. Anyway, if I was a Thai, I would support him to be PM. 

Ok, I apologise for mis-reporting what Anutin said. Would you care to inform me what he actually said?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1