Aussie Woman Reveals Harrowing Tales from Infamous Thai Prison

webfact

15 hours ago, theblether said:

My post is accurate. 

The societal tragedy is that too many so-called intelligent people can't see the FACTS below their nose. Reputational damage is the primary weapon of women, this is a known psychological fact. 

I also suggest you google "who reads erotica, men or women?" And you'll get a shock. 

You're reply only displays your knee-jerk ignorance. You can start with this psychological paper. Read it. Educate yourself before commenting. Educate yourself before embarrassing yourself again. 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022103117304195

"White women can't handle being held accountable for their actions. "   The article is about one white woman  she was more than held accountable for her actions"

"Far too many think they are above the law - and free from consequence."

The article is about one woman and her experiences. 

"You can see that in the imbalance in sentencing when they are caught. And there's a bizarre synergy. Women love nothing more than reading about other women behaving badly". 

There was an imbalance in her sentencing but not in her favor.

Your response to my post calling your post pitiful is to post a scientific study that has absolutely nothing to do with her situation or the article.   Pitiful and bizarre .  If anyone else wants to read an article about women competing with their rivals in relationships the link is above.  

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, charleskerins said:

she wasn't pushing drugs               sad how so many haughty folks on here  jump to conclusions

"...she wasn't pushing drugs".

Quite right, she was only trafficking heroin,  What was she going to do with the parcels of heroin she was, and had been before she was caught, sending to Australia - use it all herself - or provide it for her heroin-addicted family?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

An Australian woman in 2000, aged 29 - trying this nonsense in a foreign country - cant imagine her stupidity and the luck she encountered!

9 hours ago, charleskerins said:

"White women can't handle being held accountable for their actions. "   The article is about one white woman  she was more than held accountable for her actions"

"Far too many think they are above the law - and free from consequence."

The article is about one woman and her experiences. 

"You can see that in the imbalance in sentencing when they are caught. And there's a bizarre synergy. Women love nothing more than reading about other women behaving badly". 

There was an imbalance in her sentencing but not in her favor.

Your response to my post calling your post pitiful is to post a scientific study that has absolutely nothing to do with her situation or the article.   Pitiful and bizarre .  If anyone else wants to read an article about women competing with their rivals in relationships the link is above.  

Getting childish now. 

The point stands. She's typical of her sort, playing the part of the victim even though she was the lynchpin. You are delusional if you don't know that is the default mode for women of this ilk. 

"My boyfriend made me do it." 

Aye, very good. Grow up. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...she wasn't pushing drugs".

Quite right, she was only trafficking heroin,  What was she going to do with the parcels of heroin she was, and had been before she was caught, sending to Australia - use it all herself - or provide it for her heroin-addicted family?

Quite right she was mailing it to herself  so she wouldn't get sick because her family and her had been introduced to the drug at early age.  

16 minutes ago, theblether said:

Getting childish now. 

The point stands. She's typical of her sort, playing the part of the victim even though she was the lynchpin. You are delusional if you don't know that is the default mode for women of this ilk. 

"My boyfriend made me do it." 

Aye, very good. Grow up. 

Prattle on         nothing you posted is factual.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2024 at 9:15 AM, bigt3116 said:

Sorry, but deserved all she got.

Agreed.  What about the years of hell the end users of the heroin, that she sent, went through.  She was caught on this occasion but......

On 5/16/2024 at 10:04 PM, scottiejohn said:

Why not?  She new the penalties!

Go rot in hell as far as I am concerned to anyone who deals in these drugs!

Because most humans have evolved and understand compassion! 

• Sad 1

On 5/16/2024 at 10:07 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

But you then get a problem that if jails are better then poor street life , the poor people would want to live in the jails , as it would be a better quality of life 

The loss of freedom and freewill can never be a better choice! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2024 at 12:11 PM, ChipButty said:

If I were the judge or person deciding who leaves the prison beforehand / sent to serve the remainder of sentence in their own country, I would have denied her. I would mark her file to be served as sentenced. Drug traffickers deserve the harshest of penalties.

Does that apply to government politicians and government drug growers????

On 5/16/2024 at 9:28 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Looking for a buck. 

I read she also has an OnlyFans account.     

Idea for you perhaps, nah, too predictable! For example, your assessment of this fellow aussie!