Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

6 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

AD HOMINEM is always used by the ignorant and uneducated  

Perhaps that is why MagaWorld often use this illogically fallacy when they are unable to support their discussions with logic and/or facts.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Misdemeanours outside the statute of limitations and bumped UP for political reasons. Your argument is truly infantile. He will win on appeal - maybe not in NY but certainly at the SC.

Pathetic come-back. '' at the Supreme Court'', (which he owns).. ? of course he will be found innocent, just like one of Trumps famous wins at his one-man golf tournaments (which he owns).

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, LosLobo said:

Perhaps that is why MagaWorld often use this illogically fallacy when they are unable to support their discussions with logic and/or facts.

It is used by both sides, unfortunately, but we don't need to use it here on a farang debating site IMHO. 

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I hate to admit it but you have a valid point. Hillary SHOULD have been nailed for that email server thingy, but she is deeply embedded in the system. That system protected her.

The twice impeached and now convicted felon behaved like a bull in a China (CHInah!) shop and the real powers that be have had it with him. He'll find how quickly his support in D.C dissipates and he'll be nothing but a husk of bad makeup and a man with no family.

This guy has posted in this topic 70 times. 

70 times. Dear me. It must be a record for this forum. Shocking. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, theblether said:

This guy has posted in this topic 70 times. 

70 times. Dear me. It must be a record for this forum. Shocking. 

I just happened to have a day off with the laundry already done and a clean, empty kitchen sink. Not sure what anyone else's excuse might be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

f the Access Hollywood tape did not cost Trump the election, there is no evidence that the Daniels brouhaha would've made the difference.

Again the stale worn "no there is no evidence that  blal bla bla would've made the difference" nonsense when one has nothing that make sense to offer, or to voice one's discontent by.

Stormy Daniels mader Trump campaign run around like chickens with head cut off.

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Outside of medical science and the reality based universe.

The hogwash MAGA thrives in.

Don't think too much - it was a little humour amongst all this flaming and trolling 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I just happened to have a day off with the laundry already done and a clean, empty kitchen sink. Not sure what anyone else's excuse might be.

Get a grip on yourself. You remind me of a guy who had mental health intervention after posting about Trump 14,000 times on a single forum. 

Walk away from the Internet. Enjoy your day. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, theblether said:

Get a grip on yourself. You remind me of a guy who had mental health intervention after posting about Trump 14,000 times on a single forum. 

Walk away from the Internet. Enjoy your day. 

I enjoy this. Don't tell people how to spend their time. You seem to be busy here as well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

more to the point what have you been smoking and what reporters & political commentators do you get your news from. The ONLY ones I've seen saying he won't go to prison are all the cult members, viz. FOX and the MAGA morons that believe every lie that comes out of mouth.

He will NOT go to prison on these charges    .If the judge has any guts it will be house arrest at Mar a Lago    if he violates   maybe Civil War.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

17,000 votes in 2016    Why would the R's want to abolish the EC ?  They would never win a Presidential election and they despise democracy.   Biden and the Dems can't abolish it  the R's hold the House and most State legislatures      My idea of Democracy would be one person one vote ,traitors and seditionists are executed.

I totally agree. For eight years I've been following American politics, and I've slowly come to the conclusion they've painted themselves in a corner. So many laws, acts, Constitution articles, basically seem to be inoperable. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

What exactly should Hillary have been prosecuted for?   Do you think the other government official that did the same thing should be prosecuted?    What  do you think about the classified materials at Mar -A Lago ?   

47 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The jury deliberated for less than 12 hours. Almost like they had already made their minds up. 

Of course the rich and powerful can be convicted. It depends if they are on the wrong side of the political divide. 

Look at Thailand for example, Thaksin (like Trump) was removed. In fact Thailand now has many similarities to the USA in terms of removing popular politicians via kangaroo courts.

Now it's a kangaroo court ?  You are desperate ,do you know what a Kangaroo Court is?   Do you know that Donnies lawyers got to pick the jurors?

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

What exactly should Hillary have been prosecuted for?   Do you think the other government official that did the same thing should be prosecuted?    What  do you think about the classified materials at Mar -A Lago ?   

Knowingly and intentional mishandling sensitive data. ANY government official who does this should be prosecuted, including the Mar-A-Lago theft. The latter is compounded with the attempt to cover up his theft. Eventually that will become another conviction, it's a slam-dunk.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Knowingly and intentional mishandling sensitive data. ANY government official who does this should be prosecuted, including the Mar-A-Lago theft. The latter is compounded with the attempt to cover up his theft. Eventually that will become another conviction, it's a slam-dunk.

The Garland DOJ handles these cases very differently. In 2021 Ms Lavarello was sentenced to three months in jail pretty quickly and efficiently, Trump was approached with hat in hand, please Mr President, give us those classified documents, essential to national security, back? Please?

That took a year and a half. And still DOJ doesn't know that is has everything back, and certainly doesn't know what has been done with those documents in all those years. Apparently national security is less important than they would make us believe.

I would have scanned them, put them on a microSD as big as a fingernail, and sold them to whoever is willing to pay a big price.

But I'm not American.

Edited by Presto
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, watthong said:

Again the stale worn "no there is no evidence that  blal bla bla would've made the difference" nonsense when one has nothing that make sense to offer, or to voice one's discontent by.

Stormy Daniels mader Trump campaign run around like chickens with head cut off.

Even the Prosecution's opening statement said that they make no claim as to whether the Daniels dustup would have materially affected the 2016 election results.

12 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

ok