What do you do with all your free time?

7 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Anyone who keeps anything of US$700K value in a home safe in Thailand isn’t even as smart as a loaf of bread. But, then again, it’s the OP we are talking about here. So nuff said. 

why is that then?

should I keep it in a Thai bank??

:cheesy:

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Anyone who keeps anything of US$700K value in a home safe in Thailand isn’t even as smart as a loaf of bread. But, then again, it’s the OP we are talking about here. So nuff said. 

Anyone who believes everything they read .... 

brainwashing is a beautiful thing

Edited by save the frogs

22 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Here is what I believe. The OP is broke. Of below average height. Worked dead end jobs most of his life, wishing he was a London gangster. Now aged late sixties. Lives off a small, frozen government pension. Has no real friends. Occupies a small studio apartment in Pattaya. Drives an old, beat-up 125cc motorbike and eats most his meals at cheap local Khao Pad places, within a 2-3 kilometer distance of his hovel. He is a textbook alcoholic who drinks (cheap piss beer) at home (alone) most of the time. The so called Mrs. Smith is his maid who shows up once every 7-10 days to clean a bit, if he’s lucky. He’s got a couple of grown kids from a failed marriage back in the UK who send him a bit of beer money out of pity a couple of times a year. He gets his leg over about as much as Sam Bankman Fried, unless of course he can grift someone into paying his way. But he would do more bumping-uglies if he could afford the tariff. The majority of his drunken time though is spent on AN spinning yarns about the life he wishes he had. 

now you're talkin' kiddo.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, bob smith said:

yep.

all legit.

investments, property, inheritance and savings all rolled into one!

bob.

and here you go, bobby baby.

i dedicate this post to you since you love spain.

Me think BOB has a wild imagination a lot of this post are just rubbish fantasy land I think he has nothing to do and that’s why he post all the time on this site. Good for him TIT.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, bob smith said:

i don't mind lickin the proverbial pole every now and again..

bob.

Teach those Soi 6 security forks a good lesson.

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

besides posting on AN I also like to drink tea, alcohol and I eat like a pig.

i try to give up booze but now im back in the pub.

a friend of mines landing in a few ours and he wants to hit the ale.

he lvoes the local women,

he says he's got 500,000 to burn in a month.

i'm latching onto him for the duration.

his name is Tom.

good lad is Tom, he pays me out all the time.

so yeah, not sure what the point of this thread is but i'm sure gotfiddle and chumpy will find somewhere to take it!

bottoms up, and oh, dont forget to smile!!

this is the land of smiles baby!!!

bob.

29790792_2020490498199474_7626366456353497733_n.jpg

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

besides posting on AN I also like to drink tea, alcohol and I eat like a pig.

i try to give up booze but now im back in the pub.

a friend of mines landing in a few ours and he wants to hit the ale.

he lvoes the local women,

he says he's got 500,000 to burn in a month.

i'm latching onto him for the duration.

his name is Tom.

good lad is Tom, he pays me out all the time.

so yeah, not sure what the point of this thread is but i'm sure gotfiddle and chumpy will find somewhere to take it!

bottoms up, and oh, dont forget to smile!!

this is the land of smiles baby!!!

bob.

Tom, Dick or Harry they all are good lads a long as they pay me out all the time!

Bottoms up, and oh, smiling away even in a land of tears!

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

and here you go, bobby baby.

i dedicate this post to you since you love spain.

...and they are not Chinese, Indian or Russian tourists! What is this world coming to?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

You are new here, so you may not know that Bob has a huge safe full of cash and gold, and several luxury beach villas around Thailand.

...and Rolex watches

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, bob smith said:

i've got 700,000 usd tucked away in cash and gold..

Tom is a dear friend of mine who pays me out in exchange for my advice.

you got a problem with that or is it just jealousy?

bob.

Can I join you in your free time to keep you company and help you spend that USD 700,000/- ?

Anyone with a tidy sum can be a dear friend, I guess.

Edited by ravip

Well, well, well, alas, another solid 1-star yarn for khun bobo smitherines. Can't wait to read his next offering of floppy dyslexia. It shouldn't be long before last night's gallon of hops piss has him pecking out more on his cell phone about the man he wishes he was. Let's go...

19 hours ago, billd766 said:

What I do at 80 years old, is as many odd jobs around the house and land that I know I can do, I try to do as many other jobs that I think I can do, and try to work out different ways to do them, if not I ask for help. I know that there are jobs that I cannot physically do any more, and for those I definitely ask for help.

I also read a lot and I am slowly editing my Ebook library, plus as a roundtuit I am writing the story of my life.

At 83 years old, much the same. Early morning exercise, followed by domestic tasks which I am able to tackle. Afternoons,word games/ crosswords, evenings, movies and sports on TV.

• Thumbs Up 2

Who gets "FREE TIME"? The house you live in, cost you. The food you eat, costs you. The vehicle you drive, costs you. Anything and everything costs one way or another, so just what is "FREE TIME"!?

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

You are new here, so you may not know that Bob has a huge safe full of cash and gold, and several luxury beach villas around Thailand.

And he also has a golden strap-on which his gf uses on him whenever she is in a bad mood (and she almost always is).

Edited by Hellfire

13 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

Actually, he only has 700 usd left and will be kicked out of his prostitute gf house the next minute the money is finished. 

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

At 83 years old, much the same. Early morning exercise, followed by domestic tasks which I am able to tackle. Afternoons, word games/ crosswords, evenings, movies and sports on TV.

Good for you. I suspect that like me, the spirit is willing, though the flesh can't keep up as for me there are not enough hours in the day to keep up with all the things I would like to do.