Are Thai girls more feminine than Western girls?

6 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:
6 hours ago, Hummin said:

People who are fit, secured and also some social genes left, do not complain about western women. 

I'm all the above. I'm not complaining, I'm stating the facts.

i 2nd this. i am back home just now and the women are brutal. so many large women. most men don't want to date a woman who is the same size as they are or bigger. that alone kills almost any femininity that she might have.

i am 47 and still have the same size waist as i did when i was 18...before the dumb replies come in. 

in thailand i am what is known as a handsum man sexy man. thai girls love me. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

One thing that has maybe not been brought up is how informationally dense it is to lay white chix back in west now and the minefields of causes they support and how many red flags they have at every step forward.

I'm having first-hand exp. of it back in west on dating apps...it's a tough game vs gaming Thai chix...think 20x on every step forward.

This is with 30+ chix so there is more an element of long-term dating hoops to jump through.

The language barrier is a blessing in Thailand - if you don't go native - but she has uni grade English...just enough to bond but not enough to polarise fast in preferences etc.

You guys are all "International Gigolos" is what I'm getting from this.

You been around all 4 corners of the globe ( err .. flat earth), from Scandinavia to Asia to the Ice wall in Antartica and everywhere in between.

You shagged em all. And they never once asked for money or commitment.

And now you got "stories" and comparative analysis to tell of the most "feminine", whatever that means. Presumably just lay there and not challenge you too much? 

And some of you have been around so much on this flat earth that you can even spot a ladyboy a mile away. 

On 6/13/2024 at 7:06 PM, Hummin said:

Again, there is no symmetry between western men, and western women? We western men do not match western women anymore?  

My experience from Thailand, and those who complain about western women, should take a good look at themselves. 

People who are fit, secured and also some social genes left, do not complain about western women. 

Why is it so? 

Why? We are the ones with the cash. If Thai girls don't like western men they can go grow rice or work in a sweat shop for 9,000 baht a month.

16 hours ago, save the frogs said:

You been around all 4 corners of the globe ( err .. flat earth), from Scandinavia to Asia to the Ice wall in Antartica and everywhere in between.

Had to be lucky to get a shag with a female in Antarctica when I was there. We had 50 guys to 1 female, and that was only in the summer.

In the winter we had Playboy.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why? We are the ones with the cash. If Thai girls don't like western men they can go grow rice or work in a sweat shop for 9,000 baht a month.

Thats quite generlized statement, or? 

The very same women end up with men who doesnt give them nothing, and still have to work for almost nothing, or find a man who support them, and need to ask for money every time they need something. 

18 hours ago, stoner said:

i 2nd this. i am back home just now and the women are brutal. so many large women. most men don't want to date a woman who is the same size as they are or bigger. that alone kills almost any femininity that she might have.

i am 47 and still have the same size waist as i did when i was 18...before the dumb replies come in. 

in thailand i am what is known as a handsum man sexy man. thai girls love me. 

After Thailand, western women are just so...... BIG. They dress like men too.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Thats quite generlized statement, or? 

The very same women end up with men who doesnt give them nothing, and still have to work for almost nothing, or find a man who support them, and need to ask for money every time they need something. 

If they don't like it they can do like the vast majority of Thai women do and either marry a Thai man or get a job.

No body is forcing them to "date" western men.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

After Thailand, western women are just so...... BIG. They dress like men too.

I can understand your view when easy accesible young women is available "over There", trying to get a western girl can be to much work. A hand full would some say

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I can understand your view when easy accesible young women is available "over There", trying to get a western girl can be to much work. A hand full would some say

I got a western woman easily back in my early adulthood. I've regretted it ever since.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I got a western woman easily back in my early adulthood. I've regretted it ever since.

What is the difference between a bad western women and a bad Asian woman? Both is bad right?

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What is the difference between a bad western women and a bad Asian woman? Both is bad right?

Correct, but the Thai was better than the western one till it went bad. Neither started by being bad.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Correct, but the Thai was better than the western one till it went bad. Neither started by being bad.

In my opinion, people have to be better at letting past be past, and move on! Cant continue to remind yourself in every post about the negative feeling you have about your past!

My mistakes, was mostly my own fault, and I cant see why I should continue to blaim others, or continue to remind myself, when I have accepted the outcome, learned, and hopefully avoid the same mistakes in the future! 

Still I do not limit myself or restrict myself because I once before experienced something negative!

8 minutes ago, dutch boy said:

Having been through Russia twice, I would say the Russians are more feminine than the Thais. 

I have an idea that most see petite girls and their cute dressing style as feminine, while Russians have more matured feminine women?

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Yeah but a bad western woman will leave with your, home, car, savings and pension.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

who says it's suppposed to go "good"?

what is good? forever?

it's a miracle couples stay together 2 weeks. 

most human beings are highly flawed individuals.

i'm happy if I meet someone who can tolerate me for 2 weeks. that's my gold standard. 

• Agree 1

Depends which type of western woman and which type of Thai woman you come across. There are some real cavewoman-like ogres in Thailand, as there are loud-mouthed chavs in the west. Generally speaking, the mannerisms of Thai women, particularly in Bangkok, are what one would class as very feminine. But go up country and you'll see plenty of gruff-voiced shrek types. 

Edited by kennypowers

On 6/12/2024 at 9:19 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you blind? Thai women are more feminine that western women by miles and miles.

Femininity has nothing to do with sexiness/ seduction etc.

Thai women actually like being female, unlike western women that want to be "equal" with, dress like, and act like men.

Western women that want to be “ equal”  ? They mostly are .  Today’s women want to study ,be successful , and are also feminine , and certainly don’t act like men, as far as I know everyone can dress as they like.  That doesn’t always please men having someone their equal in their lives. 

Why do some here always come up with “ fat” or “obese “ , it’s like saying that all Thai girls are hookers and don’t have a brain .Thats what lots of people think. 

Stupid remarks. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2024 at 11:58 AM, BritManToo said:

Yeah but a bad western woman will leave with your, home, car, savings and pension.

Oh come on, that must be an Asean  Now fallacy. I’m 71, and have never known a woman yet that has done that.  Divorced yes, had their fair share yes. 

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2024 at 11:26 PM, save the frogs said:

who says it's suppposed to go "good"?

what is good? forever?

it's a miracle couples stay together 2 weeks. 

most human beings are highly flawed individuals.

i'm happy if I meet someone who can tolerate me for 2 weeks. that's my gold standard. 

A relationship is supposed to be "good". Why else would we bother?

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2024 at 3:08 PM, Hummin said:

well thats poverty you talking about, 

Nah, it's no respect. 

They do it abroad on vacation too. Are they poor if they can go on international holidays?