Foreigner Assaulting Thai Woman on Walking Street in Pattaya

webfact

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Here we are blaming the bars for being open, or maybe it was just a question. In that case, the answer might be, they have closed but people are still finishing up their drinks.

Here we are putting blame on the woman who filmed the situation. Luckily, there are brave people like that among us, so guys like this can be seen on social media.

This is solely the stupid foreigners fault, and he is the only one to blame.

Certainly but as she found out, there are consequences.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Hard to tell with all the background noise but he sounded British when he was screaming F… off in the first couple of seconds of the clip. 

I hope I am wrong.

Where is the clip. ???

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Hard to tell with all the background noise but he sounded British when he was screaming F… off in the first couple of seconds of the clip. 

I hope I am wrong.

Yes you are wrong, listen to his accent after.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

in the early hours of 16th June, around 4:30 AM

Pretty busy at that time.

I think I remember that the Pattaya police was out maybe a week ago. And they closed the only bar which they found was still open at 2:30am. 

Strange... 

• Like 2

for a brief moment there it had tupac ...hit em up ...playing in the background. hahaha

i love it when you call me big poppa. cause i see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby....baby.  

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Does he look scared to me???.... I have no idea as I do not know what he looks like when he is scared or displaying any other emotion... and neither do you. You are simply filling in the gaps to suit your PoV. 

What am I missing??? - Well to be honest the entire circumstances and background to this very poorly shot 40-second video. 

No scared people do not always walk away - fight or flight syndrome - a biological survival response that most animals have evolved over 100's of thousands of years. Soldiers fight so well because they're petrified. (obscure and not entirely relevant but it makes the point). 

But you agree he was assaulted first by being grabbed multiple times in the video - or do you not classify that as assault?? 

You must be having a laugh. The only thing you are successful with here is incoherent babble. You have no idea, and also referring to soldiers in war. This is a night out in Pattaya, and nothing more to it. The guy is behaving bad, and needs to be calmed down. 

Also, you are talking to a person who have experience of war. My experience tells me that it´s not the scared soldiers that fights best. The ones who fight best, are the ones who can keep calm and composed during a battle, always being aware of the positions of the their team members.

No, I most definitely do not agree with the assumption that he was assaulted first. They only thing that was happening, was that people tried to be nice, and calm him down. He should just have been thrown out and told to go home.

38 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The head and neck tattoos suggest the guy has mental health issues. 

Ok, but I still think it was his way of presenting himself that gave him away for that acessment. 😉 

The tattoos, just added insult to injury.