Non O Family/Guardian Visa - No more multi entry?

I had been getting a yearly non o multi entry visa for being a parent of a Thai child. Mine expires in August but my next trip is in September.

I went to the website and it says the only option now is a single 90 day, no multi in the dropdown anymore.

I didn't see any announcement for them to remove this or even know when they changed it.

Is it possible to get another multi entry?

12 minutes ago, itsallmedia said:

However, now the multi entry option is gone from the evisa site. It's only giving me the option to do singles

Read again. Non O multi entry for Thai child not available..

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, itsallmedia said:

I know how to apply, I've done 2 before with the evisa site for multiple entry.

However, now the multi entry option is gone from the evisa site. It's only giving me the option to do singles.

They stopped it back toward the end of last year, all the multi-entry choices for Non-O based on retirement, Non-O based on marriage and Non-O based on raising thai children are just available as single entry now.

AFAIK there is no consulate that will issue a year-long, multi-entry Non-O visa based on raising thai child whether you have the 400K baht banked and the legal parental rights decree or not.

All the consulates will do is sell single entry

1 hour ago, Tod Daniels said:

They stopped it back toward the end of last year, all the multi-entry choices for Non-O based on retirement, Non-O based on marriage and Non-O based on raising thai children are just available as single entry now.

AFAIK there is no consulate that will issue a year-long, multi-entry Non-O visa based on raising thai child whether you have the 400K baht banked and the legal parental rights decree or not.

All the consulates will do is sell single entry

Well I must have been lucky as I received a multi entry non O based on retirement in Mar this year. 

I'll find out if its legit on my first excursion out of Thailand in a few months time.  Interesting! 

13 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I must have been lucky as I received a multi entry non O based on retirement in Mar this year.

Will you share where you got a multi entry Non O based on Retirement?  I know some will be very interested.

• Like 1