Japanese Tourist Goes Berserk, Fights Girlfriend, Rams Sedan

webfact

25 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

You think you know, but you really don't.  

I'll bet you've never been to Japan nor visited a bar there, have you?

There is some basis to this. Japs have a genetic predispostion to diabetes which can make drinking alcohol problematic

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, watchcat said:

Japanese people should not drink alcohol as they can't handle it.

Are you intoxicated on Japanese AV ? 🤣🤣🤣

I have been living in Thailand for almost 40 years & during this time frequently visiting Pattaya. During the time of mostly beeing western people there, there was never any need for guards to assure the peace.

This have changed the last 20 years due to change in the clientele of tourists visiting.

Sad development.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, watchcat said:

People of East Asia are lacking an enzyme that breaks down alcohol to an none dangerous substances & this can them dangerous for themselves & others.

5 hours ago, watchcat said:

Many farang also. I have a US neighbour, highly qualified consulting engineer. His Thai wife a stunner, a recognised economist.

After 3 beers he's a monster and she gets hell including insulting abuse about growing old and more, all of it not correct / nor appropriate .

Many times friends on the scene have called his daughter and pushed her to come quickly and quickly remove her mother from the abuse. She returns the next morning, and he insists he wasn't drunk or abusive etc.

Just my two bob's worth, the guy had paid the bar fine but the girl insisted he pay full freight on the lady drinks and he was rightly angry.

Who knows but that scam used to really get my dander up.

Then again he is a Jap so it's his turn to cop some flack. 

Gives the Poms a rest but jeez he took it up a notch.

Bless him.

In a startling incident that shook the quiet streets of Pattaya last night, a Japanese tourist, later identified as Mr. Yoshiyuki Yamaguchi, unleashed mayhem following an alleged altercation with his girlfriend.

At approximately 9:30 PM, local authorities were alerted to a disturbance involving a vehicle ramming into objects and other cars along Soi Bua Khao, a popular night-time locale.

So make your mind up, would you class Soi Bua Khao among the " the quiet streets of Pattaya"?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

In my haste to post, I omitted to state that marijuana in its various forms + other, unknown substances, be it alcohol, prescription drugs (or sushi), or even being bi-polar, can have totally unexpected results if one has never tried it before.

Anecdotally (and personally), I agree with the sleepy/hungry tropes for the marijuana-ONLY intake.

This clarification is posted for the benefit of the sad and confused emoji-loving marijuana apologists who are beginning to get worried (you know who you are).

(or sushi), or even being bi-polar, can have totally unexpected results if one has never tried it before.

I must admit, if I was to eat Sushi i.e. sour rice” (the rice is traditionally moistened with rice vinegar), there would probably be "unexpected results" - probably in my nether regions!!! However I have never heard of anybody going on a "ramming" spree because of it! (OK, here's one 🙂 )

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Many farang also. I have a US neighbour, highly qualified consulting engineer. His Thai wife a stunner, a recognised economist.

After 3 beers he's a monster and she gets hell including insulting abuse about growing old and more, all of it not correct / nor appropriate .

Many times friends on the scene have called his daughter and pushed her to come quickly and quickly remove her mother from the abuse. She returns the next morning, and he insists he wasn't drunk or abusive etc.

And different types of alcohol can have different effects!

I knew a guy who could drink beer all night and be a real "fun" person, but one gin and tonic - wanted to fight EVERYBODY!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Too much Saki....

Sake. Saki means something else.

One thing for sure we rarely hear any follow up to these stories.

Is that because if everybody involved and the cops are well paid off  the over the top reckless driving causing major damage plus drink/drug driving all goes away after a grand fleecing?

And the mob who hurled bricks or cement blocks at the car then kicked/stomped him on the ground are they given community service medals?

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 2

Too much Sake ....

but I'm a bit confused,   was this the same guy or story reported a couple of days back,  Mr Ichori or similar Japanese name,  and he use to beat his gf ....

Is this a different and new story  ??

4 hours ago, Task Master said:

Banzai!😁

In China, we say WAN-SUI !!!  WANSUI, WANSUI  !!!!  10.000 years.  Like XiJinPing WanSui.  However, if you say, WanShui...it means SLEEP for 10,000 years....which is NG!

image.png.fec68fe532edee76bfc861fe4f13c417.png

This Jap-Dude seems to have been out of his gourd on something.

Maybe his GF sold him some problematic DouFu, or something.

Japanese people life a fairly emotionally restrictive lifestyle, always having to be polite and respecting those older or more senior to them.  This leads to them going crazy and losing their sh*t every once in a while.

Sounds kind of familiar...  🤔

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Agree 2

21 minutes ago, steven100 said:

but I'm a bit confused,   was this the same guy or story reported a couple of days back,  Mr Ichori or similar Japanese name,  and he use to beat his gf ....

is this the same story / guy ....  or a new one    ??    

7 hours ago, esclub said:

My girlfriend is Japanese and pretty sure her and all her friends and colleagues would drink you under the table.....

And then what? And your proud of this?

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Sake. Saki means something else.

One thing for sure we rarely hear any follow up to these stories.

Is that because if everybody involved and the cops are well paid off  the over the top reckless driving causing major damage plus drink/drug driving all goes away after a grand fleecing?

And the mob who hurled bricks or cement blocks at the car then kicked/stomped him on the ground are they given community service medals?

Keep in mind that the news agencies get mileage from the original report but no mileage from further reports / follow up.

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Japanese people life a fairly emotionally restrictive lifestyle, always having to be polite and respecting those older or more senior to them.  This leads to them going crazy and losing their sh*t every once in a while.

Sounds kind of familiar...  🤔

Yes. Very familiar.

It reminds me of Act IV, Scene 1, Macbeth.

And that boiling kettle.

And the fillet of fenny snake.

And all the trouble, trouble, lying just below the surface.

6 hours ago, retarius said:

Now what is a Japanese girl doing out of the Japanese are in Patpong....actually the Taniya Building which is reserved exclusively for Japanese tourists?

Where is the Japanese girl in the story? And you really think Taniya is exclusive? Japanese are a big working expat group and I have been to the Taniya bars with some of them.

Nothing special at all.

11 hours ago, webfact said:

The perpetrator’s car eventually lost control

Bloody clever car one minute in control of itself and the next it lost control and crashed into a bus, one must assume that the driver who had lost his own control earlier had by this time given up and let the car get on with it. 

• Haha 1