Trump Rally in Butler PA

21 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

You really need help processing reality. Watch any YouTube video of the Jan 6th attack in the Capitol. If that isn't the definition of an insurrection then I don't know what is. It was a violent, destructive melee, they were also trying to capture Mike Pence to hang him. They even setup gallows. Forget it, I usually don't bother replying to kool-aid gulpers because it's silly to try and talk sense to someone who thinks Trump is a god. I'll stop now. 

You Tube. OK. Gallows. Choking the drivers. Cops being murdered. Got it. Seems like you got a gallon of Kool Aide

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

You Tube. OK. Gallows. Choking the drivers. Cops being murdered. 

i love the gallows bit. they honestly believe what ? that a gallow was going to be set up outside or inside the capital building. then what they were going to kill mike pence ?

talk about having a hard time processing reality. 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, impulse said:

Worst insurrection ever, leaving their guns at home.  (Except for that guy with the pipe bomb, who in spite of CCTV and amazing cell phone tracking, they can't seem to identify.  That's a puzzler.) 

They were no more an insurrection than the guys and gals who got arrested in the Capitol trying to overthrow the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

https://apnews.com/supreme-court-of-the-united-states-98857708aff04091bb2f414dfdfeb0d8

I wonder if any of them served prison time for interfering with a federal hearing?

The Justice Department in the Biden Admin is a corrupt arm of the Democratic Party who bend the law and the rules to conduct lawfare against those in America who commit thoughtcrime, while ignoring blatant violations of law to serve their masters.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

i love the gallows bit. they honestly believe what ? that a gallow was going to be set up outside or inside the capital building. then what they were going to kill mike pence ?

talk about having a hard time processing reality. 

My favorite was the loon with the horns. The leader of the Insurrection.

Joes Biden should say her name: Ashley Babbit. Murdered by the US government

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

My favorite was the loon with the horns. The leader of the Insurrection.

Joes Biden should say her name: Ashley Babbit. Murdered by the US government

i am positive the authorities would of stood by and watched mike pence be executed by beheading on capital hill. 

• Confused 1

As always, Victor Davis Hansen, one of the greatest scholars there is, has said it all:

Some many great quotes, but this one:

"But in a wider sense, if the common referent day after day on the Left is that Trump is another Hitler (cf. a recent The New Republic cover where Trump is literally photoshopped as Hitler), then it seems reckless not to imagine an unhinged or young shootist believing that by taking out somewhat identical to one of the greatest mass murderers in history, he would be applauded for his violence? So is their logic, shoot Trump and save six million from the gas chambers?"

People that shoot at Presidents are usually losers. Oswald, loser. Hinkley? Loon. This guy: I bet he thought he would off the Donald and be the hero of America. 

Until of course the 308 round from the police Remington RACS rifle blew his head off. Now hes just another dead loser.

Talk about election interference and threats to democracy?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

My questions are more practical, ie, the security measures. How did this guy get in with the gun? Why arent there drones? Why wasnt the perimeter out to at least 1000 yards? Why werent the rooftops manned?

Thank god the useless class of youth of America is more interested in pronouns, games and the internet as opposed to learning as to shoot. I wouldnt even need a scope to headshoot something at 100 yards

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Yeah, presidents with one ear are scary. Last time I tried to buy a rifle they were all sold out. Something about the Americans hoarding them all. So who is the tweaker? Do you do reach arounds at least? 

How do you know if i am in Canada or not? 

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

My questions are more practical, ie, the security measures. How did this guy get in with the gun? Why arent there drones? Why wasnt the perimeter out to at least 1000 yards? Why werent the rooftops manned?

Thank god the useless class of youth of America is more interested in pronouns, games and the internet as opposed to learning as to shoot. I wouldnt even need a scope to headshoot something at 100 yards

150 yards and 1” off and still hit the side of the head. Possibly wind, trees. Not too bad. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

FWIW, here's a Fox News Video screen capture of the location.  That's close...

Butler.jpg.97e94e8e02f35cbb7fba9678b17448f0.jpg

Edit:  I assume it's accurate, but what do I know?

Edited by impulse

3 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

150 yards and 1” off and still hit the side of the head. Possibly wind, trees. Not too bad. 

Close only counts in horseshoes

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Rookie miss. 130 yards isn’t far for a rifle. I can hit 3”x3” target at 100 yards with a 10mm pistol without a scope. A head shot with a 232 & scope is a piece of cake. The kid was rattled and probably hyperventilating 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

The kid was rattled and probably hyperventilating

He had already been spotted by people in the crowd who were shouting at the SS. In a way he’s lucky he even got 8 shots off before being taken out. He shouldn’t have even gotten one shot off in a high security situation like that, right? In fact, amazing he even got on the roof with a rifle without being shot first. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

He had already been spotted by people in the crowd who were shouting at the SS. In a way he’s lucky he even got 8 shots off before being taken out. He shouldn’t have even gotten one shot off in a high security situation like that, right? In fact, amazing he even got on the roof with a rifle without being shot first. 

There should have been someone on the roof in question.  The head of the Secret Service needs to be fired on Monday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, novacova said:

Rookie miss. 130 yards isn’t far for a rifle. I can hit 3”x3” target at 100 yards with a 10mm pistol without a scope. A head shot with a 232 & scope is a piece of cake. The kid was rattled and probably hyperventilating 

Most Civilian Brits would not know how to fire a gun. We leave that to the military😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Questions will be asked. But your questions are due to the size of the detail: he's an ex president and presidential candidate, not POTUS.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Taken in full context.. did not have that meaning at all. image.png.afba611368c25c81c6b7e9ce1fb7d58f.png

AS it reads. Done talking about debate... So you can claim understanding it differently. However taken in context it is clear it could be construed as telling people to shoot Trump..  of course, being a Biden fan you will reach for it being innocent.. Trump fans will reach for it being criminal. Courts would take it literally. i think it could be used to convict Biden as an accomplice. By the way. I believe Biden was running ads this way also encouraging others to put a bullseye on Trump. Easily could be construed as enticing  others to commit the crime. Normally something like this would not attract attention. But since someone actually did put a bullseye on Trump and tried to kill him. It should not be taken lightly. 

A figure of speech, surely. I've found that some Americans I've had conversations with take what one says literally. That is dangerous when talking to us Brits. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Gandtee said:

A figure of speech, surely. I've found that some Americans I've had conversations with take what one says literally. That is dangerous when talking to us Brits. I'd kill for a beer.

35 minutes ago, TedG said:

There should have been someone on the roof in question.  The head of the Secret Service needs to be fired on Monday. 

The roof was outside the security area. You expect them to be on every roof in the whole city?

15 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Questions will be asked. But your questions are due to the size of the detail: he's an ex president and presidential candidate, not POTUS.

How convenient

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, novacova said:

Rookie miss. 130 yards isn’t far for a rifle.

On a target that moves continuously? You know trump was talking, so his head moves left to right all the time.

53 minutes ago, novacova said:

I can hit 3”x3” target at 100 yards with a 10mm pistol without a scope. A head shot with a 232 & scope is a piece of cake.

Please tell us everything about your SAS - Seals - MI5 career where you were awarded gold medals for your superiority

• Haha 1

Just now, CallumWK said:

The roof was outside the security area. You expect them to be on every roof in the whole city?

A hundred yards away? Come on. There were security snipers on high points. How comes they didn't spot a man climbing onto a roof just over a hundred yards away?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, novacova said:

I've heard ducks fart before.😀

Just now, impulse said:

Butler.jpg.97e94e8e02f35cbb7fba9678b17448f0.jpg

And your point is? You want I post some pictures of the city?

In news articles from different news stations is mentioned that the building was outside the security area

5 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

And your point is? You want I post some pictures of the city?

In news articles from different news stations is mentioned that the building was outside the security area

The point is obvious.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

On a target that moves continuously? You know trump was talking, so his head moves left to right all the time.

Please tell us everything about your SAS - Seals - MI5 career where you were awarded gold medals for your superiority

The kid torched off between 5-7 shots at a big dude and hit folks in the crowd. If he knew what he was doing, he would have hit Trump.

The poster you flame would be an average American who has either grown up in s rural area or is a hunter or sport shooter. There are probably millions of us in the USA. I have shot in 600 yard competitions against guys that were shooting sub MOA at that distance. Its nothing unusual. When I didnt have a lard belly getting in the way of prone, I could put three shots in your nose at 300 yards with a rifle made in 1916. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Yes. For sure they know more about guns and ammo than I will ever care to know.

Just like the red-headed guy on the BBC interview who had to interrupt the interviewer to claim, "I know ALL about guns," and then proceeded to say that after watching for "three minutes", he didn't know what sort of gun the shooter had.

What a colossal waste of an education.

to be fair, he said he knew about guns, but it was too far away too see exactly what model.. just that it was a rifle 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1