Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

32 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

At this stage we don't even know if he was shot?

I came across this image earlier - you can actually see the bullet flying through the air in this image in the red oval :

Source :

Edited by ukrules
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, stoner said:

Correct. I was simply pointing out it was in fact a real headline and not a conspiracy made up.

I did not claim the quotes of headlines were not accurate. I was pointing out the conclusion (conspiracy theory) drawn from them was B.S.

Connda wrote:

"It's amazing how the media's hatred of President Trump factors into their reporting bias. 
"Incident." "Loud Popping Noises."  No big deal - move along.  Nothing to see here.  Probably a micro-meteor. "

They changed their headlines as soon as they got more information, which I captured around 40 mn after Connda's post. There is no biased reporting to downplay this assassination attempt.

NB Post edited after Stoner's reply

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Nah, no story then.

And you know it. Just more dullsville, typical brit 'not sher wut yer goin' un abut" passive aggression.

He's been rumored to wear lifts forever. Tons of internet pics suggesting/proving it. You know that too, Andy Capp.

He should have to prove that he wasn't. You know, like Obama had to with his birth certificate.

Because his very, very strange shoe-protection actions strongly suggest that he's not really six foot-three.

LOL, I am really not bothered about how tall Donald Trump is , like who cares ?

Your claim that he wears shoe lifts , and that's why he wanted to wear his shoes , then why would he take his shoes off when making  speech in public ?

Bitching about others  peoples height is a girly thing to do , anyway 

Edited by Nick Carter icp

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

To my fellow members who have similar views as me.

Robert Kennedy jr VP pick 
said:

Notice the laugh emojis from the sick

sick evil haters that  have been allowed to permeate on here!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, stoner said:

Considering the megalomaniac that Trump is his shoes probably cost more than your house.

You believe in million dollar shoes.

That million dollar shoes are a regularly occurring thing.

"I never go to a rally without my million dollar shoes".

Tell me more.

4 minutes ago, candide said:

I did not claim your quotes of headlines (at what time did you check them?) were not accurate. I was pointing out the conclusion (conspiracy theory) you were drawing from them was B.S.

You wrote:

"It's amazing how the media's hatred of President Trump factors into their reporting bias. 
"Incident." "Loud Popping Noises."  No big deal - move along.  Nothing to see here.  Probably a micro-meteor. "

I have proven you wrong as they changed their headlinesbas soon as they got more information, which I captured around 40 mn after you wrote your post. There is no biased reporting to downplay this assassination attempt.

Umm please go froth somewhere else. You are so ideoligically emotional You are quoting the wrong person.

Get a grip.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Tell me more.

I don't have a clue what you are quoting. You missed my point so good luck moving forward big fella.

9 minutes ago, stoner said:

Umm please go froth somewhere else. You are so ideoligically emotional You are quoting the wrong person.

Get a grip.

Ooops! Sorry! Post edited,

Edited by candide

6 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Tell me more.

Who are you quoting ?

I put that quote into a websearch and nothing comes up .

Did you make that quote up ?

1 hour ago, Prubangboy said:

I love he-man Trump wailing "get my shoes", one second after dodging a bullet.

Apparently the shooter said 'I'll get my coat' one second before the bullet hit him 🙂

Edited by GanDoonToonPet

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

For the millionth time - Antifa is NOT a group, it's a philosophy.

Antifa IS a group.  They are a violent, left-wing, fascist group, who attack innocent people for their political views or allegiances.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Who are you quoting ?

I put that quote into a websearch and nothing comes up .

Did you make that quote up ?

He said that some shoes cost the same as my house.

Me? I don't think so. My house costs a million dollars. Pretending that million dollar shoes are a real like thing is a little desperate and graspy to have a point.

I found that pretty funny. 

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Maybe.

I think by the time they were getting Trump off stage they had already killed the shooter.

So they weren't risking their lives at that point.

They'd have been embarrassed had there been 2 shooters.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

VDO has been on Al Jazeera showing that he was apparently hit on the ear, though of course that will need to be confirmed. He had some blood on his face as well, though that likely came from the ear.

2 inches to the right and no Democrat politician would be out in public today, IMO.

Biden, Schumer, Obama, McConnell all on tv saying the expected words.

At least Trump didn't cower in a corner. He looked really angry and was giving a fist shake, presumably at whoever shot him. IMO it's likely that his popularity will increase now.

Obviously the Secret Service were not going to let him hang around, but he didn't look to me like someone that was running away.

Expect two things at least, Increased security and conspiracy theories.

Yeah, 2 inches could have make the World a bit better place.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump was smothered by about six security forces bodies and he wasn't propped up for a photo shoot and he was rushed off stage to somewhere else as soon as it was safe to do so 

A professional sniper would have taken his head off the way he was handled and exposed after the “shooting” … and as I don’t believe his security detail are that incompetent, I’m afraid I’m not buying this event as anything other than a stunt for votes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

For people who hate “cancel culture “ you sure do a lot of cancelling 

One poster blocked is not a lot, he's not been cancelled, just ignored.

How long the torturous claims and counter claims interspersed with Trump's strangely opportunist raising of a defiant fist declaring  near martyrdom ?

The escalating sideshow is  escalatingly becoming tedious and boring !

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump was smothered by about six security forces bodies and he wasn't propped up for a photo shoot and he was rushed off stage to somewhere else as soon as it was safe to do so

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't realise that a photograph shows only a fraction of a second of time.  They feel that if they can see something in a photograph, it is happening for the length of time that they are viewing it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

He said that some shoes cost the same as my house.

Me? I don't think so. My house costs a million dollars. Pretending that million dollar shoes are a real like thing is a little desperate and graspy to have a point.

I found that pretty funny. 

hehe you are still on about that. you missed the point just move on or go sit on your 20k sofa.

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Unless the sniper had already been neutralised.

My point - they don’t know if it’s a lone assassin at this stage. They couldn’t possibly know if there was a second guy in the crowd with a gun, or on another nearby rooftop. 

How a 20 year old with an A15 got on top of a roof close to where Trump was speaking and gets off a range of shots despite people in the crowd pointing out his whereabouts is a question that requires answering? Not buying it.

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

A professional sniper would have taken his head off the way he was handled and exposed after the “shooting” … and as I don’t believe his security detail are that incompetent, I’m afraid I’m not buying this event as anything other than a stunt for votes.

This site doesn't really appreciate conspiracy theories , maybe you could air your views over on TT ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1