Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

43 minutes ago, thaipo7 said:

For the Leftist and Trump haters here.

Chief of the Secret Service

Her name is Kimberly Cheatle.  She was pushed to get that position by Jill Biden.  She is also close friends to the Cheney's, the Bidens, and was involved with the deletion of records on the J6 Committee text scandal.  These are the kind of people that gets the top jobs in the Biden Administration.  

Then we know Nikki Haley was be put in place in case Trump did not make it as the Republican nominee.  She was waiting to see if Trump was going to be convicted, waiting to see if Trump was going to jail, maybe he would drop out of the race, and she was going to take over his position.  

Nikki Haley was always just sitting there for the purpose to see if Trump would make it to the nomination.  She also waiting until this past Saturday to see if Trump was going to survive the assassination attempt.  Nikki was not invited to the RNC nor had plans to attend until this week.  The media is lying when they say Nikki decided to attend the Convention to show unity within the Republican Party.  

Was this a real Secret Service failure or an op to take out Trump?  The perimeter was not locked down.  There were no drones in the sky looking down on things, no helicopters, the roof where the shooter went was identified as a high priority area but there was a ladder there for access, there was a guy carrying a rifle, easy to spot.  

Trump was not stopped from going on stage while authorities were being told that there was this guy with a rifle climbing the ladder to get on top of a roof of a building.  The whole Secret Service staff aside from one person who was supposed to be there was replaced with temps.  The others were assigned to Jill Biden who also was in PA.  The Secret Service did not send in the B or C teams.  These were temps.  Looks like a planned op from the very beginning.  It was not a Secret Service failure.

You can see that the agents there to protect Trump were shorter than him, especially the woman.  Why was this?  It is up to the Secret Service to take a shot meant for the person they are protecting.  

Thomas Crooks, the shooter was a registered Republican, who donated to a Progressive PAC.  So he registered as a Republican, voted to remove Trump, but he was actually a Democrat.  He was bullied in school, a loner, and wore a mask long after the mask mandate was lifted.  He was perfect to be a patsy for someone who wanted Trump killed.  He did what he was told.

The FBI field office that is taking over this case is the same field office that took over the Hunter Biden laptop coverup.  Looks like we will get a good investigation huh?

The narrative will now be that the kid was a Republican and Republicans are terrorists.  So now we will hear about other Republicans that are going to be terrorists.

Psaki said that people who are blaming Democrats and the media for the attack on Trump are making it more likely to cause more Republican terrorist to act.  I am scared. I am scared for journalists and this is how people should feel.

But did you see any Trump supporters looting, rioting, burning, or other wise causing any destruction behind this.  Do you think this would have been the same if this happened to Biden?  NO, It would be so much different.

A post full of B.S. conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda lies.

I particularly enjoyed this part:

"You can see that the agents there to protect Trump were shorter than him, especially the woman.  Why was this? ". 

😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, frank83628 said:

yes, above describes Biden regime to a tee!

"I know you are but what am I?", says the MAGA cult member. Really weak. Grow the <deleted> up. Grow a brain cell. Try to bring some game to the conversation. Otherwise stay out of it. :coffee1:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Her name is Kimberly Cheatle.  She was pushed to get that position by Jill Biden.  She is also close friends to the Cheney's, the Bidens, and was involved with the deletion of records on the J6 Committee text scandal.  These are the kind of people that gets the top jobs in the Biden Administration.  

Then we know Nikki Haley was be put in place in case Trump did not make it as the Republican nominee.  She was waiting to see if Trump was going to be convicted, waiting to see if Trump was going to jail, maybe he would drop out of the race, and she was going to take over his position.  

Nikki Haley was always just sitting there for the purpose to see if Trump would make it to the nomination.  She also waiting until this past Saturday to see if Trump was going to survive the assassination attempt.  Nikki was not invited to the RNC nor had plans to attend until this week.  The media is lying when they say Nikki decided to attend the Convention to show unity within the Republican Party.  

Was this a real Secret Service failure or an op to take out Trump?  The perimeter was not locked down.  There were no drones in the sky looking down on things, no helicopters, the roof where the shooter went was identified as a high priority area but there was a ladder there for access, there was a guy carrying a rifle, easy to spot.  

Trump was not stopped from going on stage while authorities were being told that there was this guy with a rifle climbing the ladder to get on top of a roof of a building.  The whole Secret Service staff aside from one person who was supposed to be there was replaced with temps.  The others were assigned to Jill Biden who also was in PA.  The Secret Service did not send in the B or C teams.  These were temps.  Looks like a planned op from the very beginning.  It was not a Secret Service failure.

You can see that the agents there to protect Trump were shorter than him, especially the woman.  Why was this?  It is up to the Secret Service to take a shot meant for the person they are protecting.  

Thomas Crooks, the shooter was a registered Republican, who donated to a Progressive PAC.  So he registered as a Republican, voted to remove Trump, but he was actually a Democrat.  He was bullied in school, a loner, and wore a mask long after the mask mandate was lifted.  He was perfect to be a patsy for someone who wanted Trump killed.  He did what he was told.

The FBI field office that is taking over this case is the same field office that took over the Hunter Biden laptop coverup.  Looks like we will get a good investigation huh?

The narrative will now be that the kid was a Republican and Republicans are terrorists.  So now we will hear about other Republicans that are going to be terrorists.

Psaki said that people who are blaming Democrats and the media for the attack on Trump are making it more likely to cause more Republican terrorist to act.  I am scared. I am scared for journalists and this is how people should feel.

But did you see any Trump supporters looting, rioting, burning, or other wise causing any destruction behind this.  Do you think this would have been the same if this happened to Biden?  NO, It would be so much different.

I agree. The women is dodgy as.

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You are too much dear heart.

Call me a Leninist once, I can let is pass.

Keep calling me a Leninist and it's time to SWITCH THE CHANNEL.

Ba-bye.

There are times putting out the trash is best to just use ignore

• Thumbs Up 1

U.S. authorities reportedly received intelligence ahead of an assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump over the weekend that Iran was reportedly plotting to kill him, CNN reported on Tuesday.

The intelligence, provided to U.S. authorities by a human source, prompted the Secret Service to ramp up protections for the former president in the weeks leading up to the shooting, several people briefed on the matter told CNN.

Pretty scary if that was the Secret Service's ramped up effort.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/16/us-reportedly-received-intel-iran-plot-kill-trump/

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/16/iran-plot-assassinate-trump-00168830

Edited by impulse

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

U.S. authorities reportedly received intelligence ahead of an assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump over the weekend that Iran was reportedly plotting to kill him, CNN reported on Tuesday.

The intelligence, provided to U.S. authorities by a human source, prompted the Secret Service to ramp up protections for the former president in the weeks leading up to the shooting, several people briefed on the matter told CNN.

Pretty scary if that was the Secret Service's ramped up effort.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/16/us-reportedly-received-intel-iran-plot-kill-trump/

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/16/iran-plot-assassinate-trump-00168830

i don't think Iran would use a 20yr old kid to do it, and to be honest i don't give much credit to those type of allegations (other countries wanting to kill heads of state or politicians), thats the USAs MO. they think everyone is out to get them, or try to portray them that way at least.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i don't think Iran would use a 20yr old kid to do it, and to be honest i don't give much credit to those type of allegations (other countries wanting to kill heads of state or politicians), thats the USAs MO. they think everyone is out to get them, or try to portray them that way at least.

I doubt that Iran was involved.  But the fact that they were aware of an elevated threat and still let the disaster unfold is scary.  Had there really been Iranian (or Ukrainian, as in other stories circulating) assassins instead of a kid, Trump would be dead. 

The only thing that saved him was sheer dumb luck and an even dumber kid.  The DEI Secret Service failed miserably.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/16/2024 at 12:38 PM, Thailand said:

The other choices must have been awful.
Probably the one choice that could be the spark to get Bidens campaign back on track perhaps?

"July 15 Reuters - Eight years ago, in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, J.D. Vance was a bitter critic of Donald Trump. Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler."

Any of us can realise that we were wrong about something. It's part of being human.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

If that is all true it looks like a re run of the Kennedy assassination. Perhaps Kevin Costner could reprise his role in a movie about it.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I doubt that Iran was involved.  But the fact that they were aware of an elevated threat and still let the disaster unfold is scary.  Had there really been Iranian (or Ukrainian, as in other stories circulating) assassins instead of a kid, Trump would be dead. 

The only thing that saved him was sheer dumb luck and an even dumber kid.  The DEI Secret Service failed miserably.

And yet … Trump has consistently praised the Secret Service detail? That’s incredibly magnanimous of him, don’t ya think? I recall that the Secret Service tried to get Mike Pence into a car on Jan 6th, but he refused to go because he suspected an “accident” would befall him. That implies that Pence thinks they would do Trump’s bidding? 

When known facts/rumours emerge in the coming weeks there will be many questions. I’ve already seen tv interviews where eyewitnesses talk about two shooters … one on the water tower? I’ve read a report that Crooks was on that roof for 30 minutes? He had bombs in his car? Trump is at golf the next day with no ear bandage, and no visible marks, but he’s at the Convention the next day with a sanitary towel stuck to his ear.

It's very murky. 

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Any of us can realise that we were wrong about something. It's part of being human.

Perhaps it’s not about “being wrong” and more about self interest?

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Unless Trump wins, I'm pickin' the "investigation" will be a cover up. If half the things being said are true, it's going to be really big.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Perhaps it’s not about “being wrong” and more about self interest?

IMO that's stating the flaming obvious. Since when did any politician in these sad days do anything not in their self interest ( and that includes Trump and both major US political parties )?

The last statesman died some time ago, IMO.

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

And yet … Trump has consistently praised the Secret Service detail? That’s incredibly magnanimous of him, don’t ya think?

The team on the ground, what there were of them, performed admirably.  It's the leadership that failed to allocate enough resources and sent 5'5" agents to an assignment where they were called on to shield a 6'3 250 pounder.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He did that during his time as POTUS. The one's this time were apparently temps, so he didn't know them.

Wrong. He did it after the event, and so did his son. He’s not criticised the SS over this “incident”, he has praised them.

Wrong. He did it after the event, and so did his son. He’s not criticised the SS over this “incident”, he has praised them.

I stand ( actually sit ) corrected. I can agree with him doing so though, given they are the only thing stopping him being assassinated, though they really did a bad job at that this time. Wouldn't help his future chances if he spit the dummy at them.

49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO that's stating the flaming obvious. Since when did any politician in these sad days do anything not in their self interest ( and that includes Trump and both major US political parties )?

The last statesman died some time ago, IMO.

Then why characterise it as Vance realising he was “wrong” about Trump? A more obvious explanation is that he knows Trump’s corrupt, but as he is too it’s better to team up and benefit. Birds of a feather, etc.

• Thanks 1

Then why characterise it as Vance realising he was “wrong” about Trump? A more obvious explanation is that he knows Trump’s corrupt, but as he is too it’s better to team up and benefit. Birds of a feather, etc.

Chill man, it's just a forum, not the UN security council.

It's supposed to be a bit of fun to spend time on here, not being chastised for nothing much.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, AlexRich said:

He will create a criminal enterprise, and call it a Government.

Rather, dismantle the Biden criminal enterprise, get rid Biden's handlers and sycophants, etc. What Trump will try to do, in accordance with his Party, is explained for you here:

18 hours ago, AlexRich said:

get ready to watch your Constitution get thrown in the bin. 

More nonsnse. In fact he's appointed strict Constitutionalists to the courts, who're finally ruling according to the Constitution. Biden and the Dems, on the other hand, have been, and are right now, trying to make the courts mere rubber stamps for the Dem party, as in any banana republic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

No, he changed his mind after observing Trump's results, Didn't need to team up, as many Repubs didn't.

53 minutes ago, impulse said:

The team on the ground, what there were of them, performed admirably.  It's the leadership that failed to allocate enough resources and sent 5'5" agents to an assignment where they were called on to shield a 6'3 250 pounder.

The truth is that they failed miserably to prevent a “shooter” from getting in range for a shot at Trump. And yet Trump praises them? That’s pretty uncharacteristic?

The “shooter” wasn’t dealt with because he was only supposed to be eliminated after the “theatre” show was over. One witness that I’ve seen interviewed claimed there were two shooters, the other being on a water tower. I suspect we’ll hear more about this in the weeks to come. Although I did notice that the lady doing the interview cut her off as soon as she said it was two shooters? Crooks, like Oswald, may simply have been the patsy. But a man died, and he was a big fan of Trump? The people that would orchestrate an event like this don’t care at all about that, it just lends credibility to it. Biden phoned the wife, Trump never did. He went golfing.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Then Trump isn't human as he never does.

Hilarious. You must be living under a rock. The propaganda press is forever braying righteously about Trump's real or imagined changing his mind on things in order to demonstrate the most utterly reprehensible, disgusting hypocrisy and opportunism.

LOL

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Hilarious. You must be living under a rock. The propaganda press is forever braying righteously about Trump's real or imagined changing his mind on things in order to demonstrate the most utterly reprehensible, disgusting hypocrisy and opportunism.

LOL

You twisted this. 

Trump NEVER admits he was wrong and NEVER apologizes.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Agree. B-Team assigned to this one. 

• Like 1