Trump lied 22 times in his acceptance speech.

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Exactly. After lying about Biden for years, and up until a month ago claiming he was 100% capable, and in fact, the "best Biden ever", they turned on a dime, declared him non-compos mentis and forces him to withdraw from the election. 

And now, after years of saying "age was not an issue" they'll again do a 180 and declare it is time for a younger generation of leaders. 

And of course they'll continue lying about Russian collusion, January 6th, Trump is Hitler of democracy, good Nazis, called vets suckers and losers, rapist, felon and anything else they can think of. 

And there is no shortage morons that will eat that stuff up. 

2 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Even if you are delusional and don't think Trump lies. Trump is still a convicted felon, was impeached twice, has 4 criminal indictments, is a serial adulterer, was convicted of sexual abuse/rape, had his namesake company convicted of fraud, has bankrupted multiple companies, cheated charities and was the first President to try to block the peaceful transfer of power. 

Those are FACTS. 

Facts don't matter to the MAGA crowd. If Trump said the moon was made of green cheese, they would believe him.

It doesn't really matter now, whoever the Democrats pick. They will be younger, with Trump's own cognitive decline on display. Voters are tired of a candidate whose only strategy is slinging mud and whinging like a child.

Biden had the sense to realize his time was up. As a narcissistic sociopath, that will never happen with Trump, and he will drag the GOP down with him. As he has done multiple times before.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

No, they are not facts, they are leftist RHETORIC.

I do not think anyone has claimed Trump does not lie, I think you are making that up. 

Trump is NOT a convicted felon, even though Biden lies and most everyone on the left claims he is. He has been found guilty by a jury, but is not legally convicted (for calling reimbursement to his lawyer for an NDA) until alter he is sentenced. Even a lawyer that finished in the bottom of his class and lied about it like Biden would know that. 

Impeached by the left, but not convicted, and for what? 

Indictments that seem to be falling apart, and for what?

A serial adulterer like FDR, JFK and WJC? 

Was never convicted of sexual abuse/rape, another leftist lie.

Company convicted of fraud, like Apple and the NYT and most any other large company

Was bankrupted multiple companies, which is s legal process. 

Cheated charities. Can you provide some details and a source? 

President to try to block the peaceful transfer of power. Not true. He used legal means to prove he actually won the elected. Do you honestly believe that Trump does not believe in his heart that the election was stolen?

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

I guess FOX didn't cover this like most of Trump's illegal, unethical immoral behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

I guess FOX didn't cover this like most of Trump's illegal, unethical immoral behavior. 

I did go to Fox News today and these people were seriously trying to distroy Harris. Trying to be serious but looking pathetic.

Today I will remember as both being Historic and transformative

“The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election,” she said.

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) made a prediction in January that sounds pretty ominous for Donald Trump’s election hopes now that President Joe Biden has pulled out of the 2024 campaign.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Facts don't matter to the MAGA crowd. If Trump said the moon was made of green cheese, they would believe him.

It doesn't really matter now, whoever the Democrats pick. They will be younger, with Trump's own cognitive decline on display. Voters are tired of a candidate whose only strategy is slinging mud and whinging like a child.

Biden had the sense to realize his time was up. As a narcissistic sociopath, that will never happen with Trump, and he will drag the GOP down with him. As he has done multiple times before.

Facts don't matter to the Blue MAGA cultists. If Biden said the moon was made of green cheese, they would believe him, and they would be begging for free cheese.  

It doesn't really matter now, whoever the Democrats pick. Whoever it is will pretend to be a moderate and a uniter, and then (exactly like Biden and Obama) they will swing hard left and be as decisive as possible after the election. Voters are tired of a candidate whose only strategy is make life better for Americans, what they want are more abortions, more illegal immigrants, more free stuff, more gender-affirming care and higher taxes. The next leftist will do all of that. 

Biden had the sense to realize Nancy and the rest of the dems had the knives out for him, and as a narcissistic sociopath, he did not care about the party or the county, but wanted to cling to power as long as he possibly could. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Some responses: 

1) Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

2) trump tried 60 times to claim fraudulent votes. all rejected by the Courts. trump tried to illegally block peaceful transfer of power by encouraging his VP to make false electoral college claims; VP reject request, trump called him a traitor.

3) Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds thereby defrauding charities

4) trump only survived impeachment as Republicans failed in their duty required by their Oath of Office (corruption)

Yes, trump is totally unfit to represent the Office of the President of the USA.

Bla bla bla. 

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

So you're trying to tell me that the media is lying about trump and his lies?

yes

Therefore are you saying that trump – –

– Was not found guilty of stealing/misappropriating $2.1 million from a charity? Was the the media lying?

The media misrepresenting the truth. 

– That around 10 trump companies went into bankruptcy, costing the working American much in the way of wages owed? Was the media lying?

Bankruptcy is legal.

– Trump University was a bone fide University and not a scam as was proven?

Is there anyone that ever actually believed that Trump University, a real estate get-rich-quick course, was a bona-fide university? 

– Was not found guilty of sexual abuse/rape by a jury?

This is just not true. Trump was not convicted of any sex crime. You are regurgitating a lie. 

And many more, so if you wish to blame the "media" for all of Trump's wrongdoings, then continue to do so because you just will make yourself look even more foolish.

I do not blame the media for what Trump does, but I do blame them when they lie about it, which is frequent. 

On 7/20/2024 at 3:23 PM, Yellowtail said:

What does no one care that Biden's a liar? 

Because they are all Americans.

They might look like the rest of us but that's it.

Everyone of them is an expert on all subjects especially politics and is never ever wrong.

There is no debating the other side,be it Republicans or Dems because the other side is ALWAYS wrong.

Pathetic really.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mazungu said:
On May 9, after deliberating for less than three hours, a jury of six men and three women in Manhattan federal court unanimously found Trump liable for sexually abusing Carroll and defaming her by calling her a liar. 
For further clarification: https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db

Exactly. Not convicted of any sex crime, thank you.

That so many here do not understand the difference is not surprising. 

In any evert, I think she probably is a liar, and that the whole thing was either made up, or if it actually happened it was consensual. 

47 minutes ago, xylophone said:
2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I'd suggest that if you have no issue with the media lying about someone

So you're trying to tell me that the media is lying about trump and his lies?

how did you miss the point so bad on this one ? pretty much reaffirms bangkokready point. so filled with political ideology that you just went to froth mode. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Okay let's just agree to call him a Sexual Abuser. 

No.

It's perfectly factual to call that convicted felon Big Lie slinging sleazeball what he really is on this matter.

Either an adjudicated rapist or a civilly convicted rapist.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No.

It's perfectly factual to call that convicted felon Big Lie slinging sleazeball what he really is on this matter.

Either an adjudicated rapist or a civilly convicted rapist.

No. Trump is not a convicted felon, that is just another lie you leftists keep regurgitating, including the liar-in-chief Biden during the debate. 

No one is convicted in civil court. 

• Haha 1

"LOL"-I find it eye-opening that someone is always pushing a one-sided narrative. What about Biden, does he "LIE??"

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

Several of his aides told him the election was not rigged + he was exposed to the failure of each and every lawsuit, recount and audit. It's also a regular pattern as he already claimed the 2016 election was rigged by massive fraud (before and after).

So there are two options to interpret it

- he's lying, or

- he's unable to distinguish fiction from reality.

In both cases  he's unfit to be President.

You know Hillary and the left all called Trump an illegitimate President and claimed the election was stolen right up until Biden took office. 

I do not care. I care about the left ruining the country I love. There are many other people I would rather vote for to stop them, but I do not have that option.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

All politicians lie.

They wouldn't last five minutes if they didn't. 

It's a matter of volume of lies and seriousness of substance of those lies that indicts Trump. 

Which do you think is a more serious lie, claiming you had the greatest economy of all time, or claiming that no US servicemen lost their lives anywhere in the world during your administration, particularly when the families of the dead are likely watching? 

• Agree 1

Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate.

A post containing content that was behind a paywall has been removed.

41 minutes ago, Dan747 said:

"LOL"-I find it eye-opening that someone is always pushing a one-sided narrative. What about Biden, does he "LIE??"

Biden lies, the Dems lie, the press lie, but when Trump lies, it means he shouldn't be President. 🤔

40 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

All politicians lie.

They wouldn't last five minutes if they didn't. 

It's a matter of volume of lies and seriousness of substance of those lies that indicts Trump. 

So, the press lies, Biden lies, the Democrats lie, but Trump's special lies mean he should not be President?