Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

48 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Have you got a link for that?

Schoolboy error. Never ask a question you don't know the answer to, it makes you look a fool once he provided you with the link (which of course he did!). You guys don't really pick up a lot from participating in these discussions, do you? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I cannot conceive of a comment any further from reality than the drivel you posted.

Now if I parse what you think is Biden's goal (destroy the US), then I might agree Biden was the worst ever in terms of meeting what you claim was his objective.

In case you missed it (which you obviously did), Biden:

---Got a bipartisan Infrastructure Bill passed that actually has lead to improvements in roads, bridges, airports, telecom, internet, etc. Contrast that with the felon's "Next week is Infrastructure Week", which never came

---Got the Chips Act passed, resulting in construction of the first US chip plants in decades

---Presided over 800,000 new manufacturing jobs

---Presided over the greatest job growth in US history

---Had 47 straight months of UE <4%, the first time since the 1960s

---Presided over the best US GDP growth since the late 1990s under Bill Clinton

---Presided over a dramatic DROP in crime from the felon Era

---Rebuilt NATO and led the defense against Russian aggression in Ukraine

---Got prescription drug prices slashed, especially for insulin

---Re-established respect for the USA across the globe

Achieved a proud and dignified withdrawal of all US Military personnel from Afghanistan. Did you forget that graeat acheivement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Quod erat demonstrandum!

Forum rules

16. English is the only permitted language anywhere on ASEAN NOW, except within the Thai language forum, where using Thai is allowed. Short Thai translations of technical terms are permitted in specialty forums. While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner that allows others to understand their posts. As an international forum we have members from many countries in the world, and English is not the first language of every poster.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Still deflecting. My comment was about Biden and Biden alone.

His act of stepping down was the act of someone who is not a Narcissist.

I think he was told to step down, else he would not have. Who told him? I wasn't in the room to know.

Your comment was a direct response to mine and you quoted me in your response. This is fair game. 

And your "understanding" of the US Presidency is remarkably incorrect - the Supreme Court just ruled that the President has immunity for all official acts, giving him the power of a King. Fortunately for our friends on the Right, the current King is someone who doesn't hold the opinion that he should be a King and wield unlimited power to persecute his opponents, but instead is a staunch defender of the rule of law. Remember when Republicans used to be staunch defenders of rule of law? Seems like another lifetime ago.

Yet you think that the most powerful man in the world can be "told" to "step down"? LOL. By someone who was in the room? C'mon, don't be coy! Who was it? Soros? Gates? Which Lefty Boogeyman would be the straw to clutch in this situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Achieved a proud and dignified withdrawal of all US Military personnel from Afghanistan. Did you forget that graeat acheivement. 

I think that is a matter of opinion, especially if you are an Afghan. To me it didn't look much different from the Vietnam debacle, only they secured an airport rather than an embassy compound. The amount of equipment left behind belies that this was a great achievement, they just secured an airport at a cost of 13 US lives and then flew themselves out, leaving many Afghans who would be seen by the Taliban as collaborators to their fate.

People here really need to lay off the propaganda, it damages your brain.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO Carter wasn't the worst by far. He just got unlucky.

The radical left in all its glory below.

I remember an article claiming biden presidency in peril, a result of his polling numbers being so low , 37.5 ,shortly thereafter ,the left coordinated with the left’s

historical scholars, ( similar for gathering 51 former intel agents)

to anoint biden the 14th best President of all time!

Conclusion : 14th to being forced & threatened to leave ,a 1st.

Operatives at the very highest levels of the Democratic Party threatened Joe Biden with forcibly removing him from office unless he stepped down.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/top-dems-threatened-to-remove-biden-unless-he-resigned/

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

the internet it at your finger tips, you can find many clips of Biden then and now, i certainly hasnr been recent, but you keep on denying that to youreself, Biden was more than likely told to step down by his handlers.. i'd hazard a guesss obumma and kilton were part of it.

Theres a easy way or the hard way , joe.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/why-biden-finally-called-it-quits-in-withdrawal-by-a-thousand-cuts/

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

OK, so we have a rumour about a coversation where 25 (or 14 if you prefer) say Trump didn't say it and 1 person who says he did.

Like I said, no more legit than overhearing Issan housewives gossiping over the garden fence. Desperate stuff.  

Funny stuff  at the end.

Edited by riclag

Worse Potus ever but I doubt his media lap dogs would concur!

They too were caught up in the cover up , the king without clothes!

Worse scandal since watergate imop .15 times according to Carl bernstein watergate reporter.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-cognitive-decline-six-month-debate-donald-trump-carl-bernstein-1919946

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump's assessment of Biden is his own.

OTOH, most historians rank Trump as the worst in history, by several furlongs.

Impeached - twice. Over 90 indictments delivered by grand juries.

Convicted by a jury of his peers on 34 counts of falsifying business records.

His companies sucked $240 million from the public purse for the 300 times he played golf during his presidency.

What other president in US history can come within a bull's roar of that record? Nixon and Clinton were amateurs by comparison.

How about some truth? to your biased points:

No, it's not - Biden would have lost so he gave up

No, they didn't. That was a fixed poll of 'some' Dem historians

Lawfare

NY Dems you mean - fixed and you know it

Farcical

Inane comment

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You should try something you are better at then. I didn't even realise that was what you were doing.

Perhaps that's because awareness is not part of your skill set.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Trump is right.

And to top it all off he ran away like a dog with it's tail between it's legs as soon as Pelosi told him the gig was up. A cowardly man. 

You mean private bone spurs?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Days after saying "Only god can make me stop" and "It's just not gonna happen". A liar as well as a coward. 

That remark wasn't aimed at soldiers. The left made that up. 

What's really insulting is Biden using his dead son as political capital by claiming he died in Iraq when giving a speech to soliders when he actually died of cancer in the US. Nothing too low for crooked Joe.  

What about this lunacy: ‘It's Gonna Take a Civil War': Trump Campaign Speaker Warns of Violence if Dems Win (msn.com)

42 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

How about some truth? to your biased points:

No, it's not - Biden would have lost so he gave up

No, they didn't. That was a fixed poll of 'some' Dem historians

Lawfare

NY Dems you mean - fixed and you know it

Farcical

Inane comment

Oh dear, there was no insurrection on January 6, the election was stolen etc. etc.

Have you donated to Trump's campaign, just to confirm your allegiance to his "truth"?

I guess it is inane and farcical Trump is not in jail already. In most other democracies, he would be.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

I think that is a matter of opinion, especially if you are an Afghan. To me it didn't look much different from the Vietnam debacle, only they secured an airport rather than an embassy compound. The amount of equipment left behind belies that this was a great achievement, they just secured an airport at a cost of 13 US lives and then flew themselves out, leaving many Afghans who would be seen by the Taliban as collaborators to their fate.

People here really need to lay off the propaganda, it damages your brain.

I was being sarcastic.  It was a monumental failure.  I was deployed twice to A-stan and some in my unit never come home. It was disgraceful and Joe Biden looking at his watch at Dover AFB while the remains were being carried out was disrespectful.  But it appears he has no recollection about that and other events. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

The Trump idiocracy is seemly devoid of any critical thinking as witnessed by their unswaying belief in the sole word of their master.

The conversion was a private conversation between Kelly and Trump.

Logic and reasoning suggest that it is impossible for 25 individuals to witness evidence of a negative or the nonexistence of a fact, especially if that fact existed unbeknownst to the person.

Also, Occam's razor should reasonably cast doubt on the credibility of a known pathological liar and criminal when contrasted with the testimony of a general who has maintained an unblemished record.

He said she said.

In other words, idle gossip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JCauto said:

Schoolboy error. Never ask a question you don't know the answer to, it makes you look a fool once he provided you with the link (which of course he did!). You guys don't really pick up a lot from participating in these discussions, do you? 

I asked for a link because I was genuinely interested if that was factual or not.

As it turned out, it wasn't. 

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

You be the judge,the optics says it all.

Two Iconic photos:

IMG_2795.jpeg.b52bbfc0bb2def4fe77589a914b75842.jpegIMG_2796.jpeg.fecf2f3057bd6b4e06e6785135a5ec90.jpeg

Biden is out of the race so no point in demonising him anymore.

But demented Trump is still in there and what a spectacle he makes with his many plane faux pas!

image.png.b013b1d512c2aeebea9a263bdabfc743.png

Trump boards plane with toilet paper stuck to his shoe?

Donald Trump Mocked For 'Intensely Focusing' On Not Falling Down (okmagazine.com)

Donald Trump Can't Seem to Close an Umbrella in Viral Clip (people.com)

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter (bbc.com)

Did President Trump Salute Marines While Boarding?

You be the judge, the optics says it all!

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Oh dear, there was no insurrection on January 6, the election was stolen etc. etc.

Have you donated to Trump's campaign, just to confirm your allegiance to his "truth"?

I guess it is inane and farcical Trump is not in jail already. In most other democracies, he would be.

Please do some research 

• Like 1