Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this…

Just now, Deputy7 said:

President Trump is the best choice for the entire world. He will put an end to these useless wars and bring stability back to the world. Harris nor Killary don’t stand a chance in hell. Trump/Vance 2024 !!!

Because he's a stable genius. Everyone says that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Because he's a stable genius. Everyone says that.

You're an ageist! You only hate Trump because he's old! 

But no, the left does not say that, but most everyone else maybe. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Hey, I remember you from my lectures. Sorry about you ending up retarded. 

I chose my university and lecturers carefully, so that couldn't have been me.

Kind of doubt you ever attended a university, not even as a student, let alone as a lecturer.Unless it was Trump university. 

8 minutes ago, Deputy7 said:

President Trump is the best choice for the entire world. He will put an end to these useless wars and bring stability back to the world. Harris nor Killary don’t stand a chance in hell. Trump/Vance 2024 !!!

The world has changed a lot in the last 4 years. I don't know if Trump will be able to do anything now but I hope that he gets the chance, as long he avoids the nuclear risk.

The Democrats have already shown that they won't do anything, except let these wars and threats continue on.  

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

So you were lying when you said: "...couple of social science lectures with Professor Yellowtail.", got it. 

10 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Kind of doubt you ever attended a university, not even as a student, let alone as a lecturer.Unless it was Trump university. 

You're a schoolteacher, yes?

1 hour ago, Paul Catton said:

So was Hong Kong, your point?

A bit different, one is out to sea.....🤭

Are you another commie, supporting China....?  :offtopic2:

48 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The world has changed a lot in the last 4 years. I don't know if Trump will be able to do anything now but I hope that he gets the chance, as long he avoids the nuclear risk.

The Democrats have already shown that they won't do anything, except let these wars and threats continue on.  

How nauseus!!

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, novacova said:

That’s what’s nice about a constitutional republic, it prevents mob rule.

Harris is far to the socio-fascist left of Biden. He never made the decisions, during his almost 4 years. The fascist cabal made all the disastrous decisions - there are plenty. Imagine being so stupid that you'd vote for a proven failure system of government? Harris wouldn't actually make decisions either, but the reason many Democrats don't like her, is she lacks intelligence, not cunning. And cunning can't be trusted to bow to the socio-fascist puppetmasters.

27 minutes ago, transam said:

A bit different, one is out to sea.....🤭

Are you another commie, supporting China....?  :offtopic2:

No Commie, A fellow countryman, perhaps miles apart on some International issues, Take care and always my kindest regards.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

You're an ageist! You only hate Trump because he's old! 

But no, the left does not say that, but most everyone else maybe. 

It seems the Trumpers were beating the drums incessantly about Biden's age.

Trump will be older than Biden if he is elected in November, and serves a full term.

It's called a double standard.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It seems the Trumpers were beating the drums incessantly about Biden's age.

Trump will be older than Biden if he is elected in November, and serves a full term.

It's called a double standard.

It was a joke Maynard, get a grip. 

I any event, I do not think Trump supporters were concerned about Biden's age, but rather his infirmity, and apparently with good reason. 

You hate Trump, I got it. 

It boggles the mind that anyone would be 'thinking of voting for Trump', judged the worst president in US history.  The absolute worst.   Bar none.   Don't look behind you, Donald.  Nobody there.  You're dead last of the long line of presidents.  Cheneybush ahead of you.  Taft, the one that was even fatter than you, ahead of you.   Buchanan.  Andrew Johnson. Every one of them ranked better than you.  And, yes, I do enjoy typing 'worst president in history', especially since it is so very true.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, newnative said:

It boggles the mind that anyone would be 'thinking of voting for Trump', judged the worst president in US history.  The absolute worst.   Bar none.   Don't look behind you, Donald.  Nobody there.  You're dead last of the long line of presidents.  Cheneybush ahead of you.  Taft, the one that was even fatter than you, ahead of you.   Buchanan.  Andrew Johnson. Every one of them ranked better than you.  And, yes, I do enjoy typing 'worst president in history', especially since it is so very true.

You forgot Biden, Obama Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter, RFK and FDR, all much worse than Trump. 

I think Carter has to be happy he's moving out of last place with Biden's reign coming to an end. 

1 hour ago, thecyclist said:

Whatever it was he taught, I seriously doubt it had anything to do with logic, ethics or the hard sciences.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

You forgot Biden, Obama Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter, RFK and FDR, all much worse than Trump. 

I think Carter has to be happy he's moving out of last place with Biden's reign coming to an end. 

Didn't forget them, couldn't list everyone because they are ALL ranked higher.  Every single one.  Once again, Trump is dead last, nobody behind him in line.  How hard is that to comprehend?  By the way, RFK wasn't a president.  You might be thinking of JFK, my personal favorite.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Whatever it was he taught, I seriously doubt it had anything to do with logic, ethics or the hard sciences.

Not to worry, he was lying, I'm an engineer, not a teacher. 

2 minutes ago, newnative said:

Didn't forget them, couldn't list everyone because they are ALL ranked higher.  Every single one.  Once again, Trump is dead last, nobody behind him in line.  How hard is that to comprehend?  By the way, RFK wasn't a president.  You might be thinking of JFK, my personal favorite.  

You're right, I meant the lying, womanizing, bay-of-pigs Vietnamese killing POC JFK. Much worse than Trump. 

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It was a joke Maynard, get a grip. 

I any event, I do not think Trump supporters were concerned about Biden's age, but rather his infirmity, and apparently with good reason. 

You hate Trump, I got it. 

Yeah right, everything's a joke when you get called out on a statement.

Trump is already incontinent and  in cognitive decline. You think that's going to get better in the next four years?

I don't hate anyone. I do despise people who use others for their own selfish ends, and degrade honorable institutions.

Edited by Lacessit
typo
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not to worry, he was lying, I'm an engineer, not a teacher. 

Just hope I don't have to cross any bridges you built, then.

Yeah right, everything's a joke when you get called out on a statement.

Called out on what? I was talking to Jingthing, he calls everyone a misogynist or racist of what not. I thought the agist thing was funny, you didn't, whatever. 

Trump is already incontinent and and in cognitive decline. You think that's going to get better in the next four years?

Really? He stood up and gave a ninety-minute speech and he's incontinent? How does that work? 

I think he's aging a lot better than Biden, and with JD Vance as VP I'm not too worried about it. 

Why is Biden sill President in his condition? 

I don't hate anyone.

Fair enough. 

I do despise people who use others for their own selfish ends, and degrade honorable institutions.

Everyone uses others for their own selfish ends. I did not realize there were any honorable institutions left in the US. Did you have an example?  

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're right, I meant the lying, womanizing, bay-of-pigs Vietnamese killing POC JFK. Much worse than Trump. 

Too funny!  Lying!  Womanizing!  Trump has likely lied more than all the other presidents combined, so he's got that record sewed up.  As for womanizing, Trump is tops once again as a convicted rapist.  We could throw in first convicted felon president.  What a guy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BobBKK said:

War is not a dream. It is a nightmare. It will end by negotiation - wait and see. As for Trump/Harris let's see.

I agree war is a nightmare. Sometimes, there is no alternative. Just ask Neville Chamberlain how "Peace in our time " worked out.

Either Putin will win in Ukraine, with genocide to follow, or Ukraine will push the Russians out of their illegally occupied territories. That event would probably lead to revolution in Russia.

I really don't understand what Americans are bitching about. There are no American boots on the ground. They are supplying Ukraine with armaments that are superseded. They are selling oil and gas into markets that are now closed to Russia. They can sell their military equipment as the best in the world, after Russian equipment in Ukraine has been made a laughing stock. The second most powerful army in the world, after the US, is now the second best army in Ukraine.

They should be happy as pigs in sh!t, but still they whine.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

He was unfit to be president 4 years ago, so why quit now?

Harris is seemingly Asian and African American, maybe related to Tiger Woods. 

Newammo.png

19 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

This time there is a video that some supporters have made that probably hits the spot again - it's a cult for sure but one that has it's roots in pain.21st century fascism - this time as as farce not tragedy, but facist nevertheless.

Harris doesn't even touch the sides of that pot that and Trump is probably for America- that shining light on the hill - the most important President since George Washington and I'm not joking either and nor do I mean that in a good way.

Super cliche and predictable fluff that means lots, of nothing, coming from orange clownsville.