President Kamala Harris

14 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So with all the benefits of illegal immigration, why is Harris pretending she is going to stop it? Why does she not defend her open border polices? 

Lying is so common with MAGA as they too think like Trump if they lie it is thier truth.

You don't get to be a mini trump!

I challenge you to post verification of of a single politicaian or even one citizen in the 350 million Americans. 

" I defend Open Borders"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I always find it amusing and slightly sad how Trump supporters go on and on about immigration, and yet their man is the one who killed the bipartisan immigration bill, by discouraging Congress and the Senate to vote for it, to score political points. Another example of a spectacularly selfish man, always acting in his own self-interest and never considering the benefit of the nation. 

That bill was garbage IMO, and deserved to be aborted.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did you read it? If you have and think it's not garbage I don't think I can explain it to you, and you'll just have to accept that that is my opinion of it.

No I haven't read the legislation in full, have YOU? If so why not summarise your objections IMO a person's opinion are worthless without factual backup.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, maesariang said:

Because it was. Do some research.

There is a requirement to back up claim/s with credible source. In the meantime mind your own business

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Lying is so common with MAGA as they too think like Trump if they lie it is thier truth.

You don't get to be a mini trump!

I challenge you to post verification of of a single politicaian or even one citizen in the 350 million Americans. 

" I defend Open Borders"

Did you even read my post before you called me a liar? 

This was my post: So with all the benefits of illegal immigration, why is Harris pretending she is going to stop it? Why does she not defend her open border polices? 

I did not now, nor have I ever accused any US politician saying: "I defend open borders".

You should apologize, but of course you won't. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Did you even read my post before you called me a liar? 

This was my post: So with all the benefits of illegal immigration, why is Harris pretending she is going to stop it? Why does she not defend her open border polices? 

I did not now, nor have I ever accused any US politician saying: "I defend open borders".

You should apologize, but of course you won't. 

She's a politician!  Do you really expect her, or Trump, to tell the truth?

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Somebody born in California and raised in Canada with two parents with PhDs does not sound like this.  This is beyond cringe.

@John Drake. This matter has been fact checked and is misinformation. MAGA people should be ashamed to post utter nonsense.

What has been fact checked and is misinformation? 

Born in California, fact

Moved to Canada where she went to high school, fact

Both parents had PhDs, fact

I know you want to think of her as the child of poor, immigrant single mother, but that is just a phony campaign story. Her father was a Marxist Economic professor, and her mother was a cancer researcher, both at Stanford. Her father left when she was (I think) eight, and she has never even been close to being poor. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Somebody born in California and raised in Canada with two parents with PhDs does not sound like this.  This is beyond cringe.

@John Drake. This matter has been fact checked and is misinformation. MAGA people should be ashamed to post utter nonsense.

What about the MAC people?

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

No I haven't read the legislation in full, have YOU? If so why not summarise your objections IMO a person's opinion are worthless without factual backup.

So you have not read it. Then stop claiming it is good simple1.

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What has been fact checked and is misinformation? 

Born in California, fact

Moved to Canada where she went to high school, fact

Both parents had PhDs, fact

I know you want to think of her as the child of poor, immigrant single mother, but that is just a phony campaign story. Her father was a Marxist Economic professor, and her mother was a cancer researcher, both at Stanford. Her father left when she was (I think) eight, and she has never even been close to being poor. 

Usual completely uninformed assumptive nonsense. Hopefully you will transition from Darkness to Light when trump is defeated come November.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1