President Kamala Harris

so the big corps and MSM started lying, covering and censoring for Kamala. a book about her vanished off amazon, msms shows denying she was the 'border czar' and only the right wing called her that.

and before someone says 'coinspiracy theorist' the dude is using the MSM own clips toy prove they are lying..... but but Trump!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so the big corps and MSM started lying, covering and censoring for Kamala. a book about her vanished off amazon, msms shows denying she was the 'border czar' and only the right wing called her that.

and before someone says 'coinspiracy theorist' the dude is using the MSM own clips toy prove they are lying..... but but Trump!

The MSM is just as bad as the Right-wing media!  Surely, anyone but Trump is the most important factor?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

How do they take from the poor and give to the rich?  What is the mechanism? 

Not only taxes.

Also, inflation.

Inflation is good for the super rich.

Inflation actually IS a tax on the less-than super rich.

If you own a Mvnch painted by Edvard, then inflation is a non-issue, and even a boon for you.

image.png.940a2127567fefe5bad40356631c8745.png

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I imagine Trump could sell vacuum cleaners, but I doubt very much Kamala could. 

As you just pointed out....

Perhaps it is Harris, herself, who is the Human-Vacuum...

24 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

And, how do we REALLY know if she was born in the US?

Can she produce her BirthCertificate, for example?

Have YOU seen an authenticated copy?

I thought not.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Snipped for brevity. You can repeat trumps / media misinformation all day long, but you will not change the facts.. Harris was never the "Border Czar". She was responsible for endeavouring to minimise the push factor for migrants in three Central American countries, primarily Guatemala. An extremely difficult task that likely will take years to demonstrate meaningful results, . Harris was not responsible for Border Control / Immigration

Hilarious 

• Agree 1

Just now, simple1 said:

Snipped for brevity. You can repeat trumps / media misinformation all day long, but you will not change the facts.. Harris was never the "Border Czar". She was responsible for endeavouring to minimise the push factor for migrants in three Central American countries, primarily Guatemala. An extremely difficult task that likely will take years to demonstrate meaningful results, . Harris was not responsible for Border Control / Immigration

so, ignoring fact the msm called her that for the last 3.5+ ?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

Wait a minute here. Yellowtail is not an American but a Kiwi. Very telling indeed. Pay him no heed. 

US politics has been forced on the world and more so since 2016 via social media, so i think anyone can add their opinion to be fair

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

so, ignoring fact the msm called her that for the last 3.5+ ?

Media misinformation, presumedly from right wing outlets

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

Wait a minute here. Yellowtail is not an American but a Kiwi. Very telling indeed. Pay him no heed. 

No. I am an American, always have been. I have never been to New Zealand. People making that claim are liars. 

I was born and raised in Califorian and have worked in about twenty states and six countries. 

10 minutes ago, marin said:

He and riclag both have drunk litres of Kool Aid for a long time.. I find it truly shocking. Totally indoctrinated. 

Yes, anyone that does not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools is clearly drinking the Kool-Aid.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, anyone that does not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools is clearly drinking the Kool-Aid.  

You do understand the effect of Trumps Kool Aid. Guess you are so addicted you cant stop drinking it. Perhaps focus on dealing with your addiction rather than just bleating on. 

7 minutes ago, marin said:

You do understand the effect of Trumps Kool Aid. Guess you are so addicted you cant stop drinking it. Perhaps focus on dealing with your addiction rather than just bleating on. 

I'd rather focus on stopping millions of illegals flooding across the border, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools, but thank for the suggestion. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, marin said:

Or your <removed> being a treatable disease... get help rather than just bleating at it

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Such a wonderful photo of a younger and most handsome Noam. 

He has great bone structure. 

The quote is from an earlier time, and a time with different issues than those plaguing the world today. 

There are very few issues of real importance today, if anyone cares to preserve organized human civilization . 

Global Warming 

Ban on Nukes 

Solution to Proliferation of Cheap Bread Boxes. 

Gender Equality and Idiocy Equity are Alice in Wonderland fodder. 

Long Live life Noam. 

If we have a party, let it be a Third Tea Party, and we must invite Alice. I think she'll know.... 

And let's get the knights and knaves talking backwards, too. 

I do agree that the candidates are bought by the rich and powerful in the US...but Bernie is useless, never had a bill ever passed that he introduced in all his years on the government dole.  Is now ricjh from his years in government.  The above problems are all true but there is no way any politician today will even try to fix any of them.  My opinion anyway.

24 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

She's got my voteOf course anyone other than Trump would have my vote. That said... seriously believe she will make a fine POTUS. :coffee1:

Now I am completely convinced that trump would be the better pick... when the hater of everyone and everything backs harris.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, GypsyT said:

I'll vote for  her.

40% because of her

60% because of Trump....

probably close to the same % between Hillary and Trump though she won the popular vote but too many dems voted against her so Trump won.

Just now, Presnock said:

probably close to the same % between Hillary and Trump though she won the popular vote but too many dems voted against her so Trump won.

She managed to take for granate and did not understand either her own faults or his grasp of the voting electorate.

• Haha 1

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

She managed to take for granate and did not understand either her own faults or his grasp of the voting electorate.

That is why too, that Biden refused to step down - he wanted the nomination in 2016 when he was younger but the party decided to put HC in and he has been po'd ever since.  Hillary had too many skeletons for all the dems to vote for her in my opinion - that is why I wouldn't vote for her but I hate Trump too because I do not feel he has America as his true goal - too much for just himself.  Too many elected officials in the US feel the same way, just want to get what they feel is their FAIR SHARE of the riches.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Media misinformation, presumedly from right wing outlets

well, you presumed wrong, it is the likes of cnn, msnbc, etc, calling her the border czar, for years, but now trying to claim that term was made up by Republicans,  if you would have even opened the link you might have seen that. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No. I am an American, always have been. I have never been to New Zealand. People making that claim are liars. 

I was born and raised in Califorian and have worked in about twenty states and six countries. 

oh from California - even more telling.  I liked California but only for touring and weather (Monterey Peninsula and golf!  But could never live there full time - not only due to finances though.

• Haha 1