The Tim Walz thread.

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

No need. He retired in May 2005. Retirement in the military takes many months.

Yes most of us know that.  All he has to to show the public the exact date when his retirement package was submitte and then "all of this will go away".  The NGB can confirm this  quickly but need Walz's approval. 

Why let this fester for days.  If my honor was attacked I wouldn't wait one day to prove the accusations were false. 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Yes most of us know that.  All he has to to show the public the exact date when his retirement package was submitte and then "all of this will go away".  The NGB can confirm this  quickly but need Walz's approval. 

rut-row

19 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Your taking a metaphor and using it to fit just you

Not a metaphor.  At best a gross exaggeration. At worst a craven lie to embellish himself. Military people are very precise about language. 

Little reminder of this fraud.

Walz Allowed a Gang of Politically Connected Somali Fraudsters to Steal a Quarter of a BILLION Dollars 

- This was this single biggest Covid-Scam during the pandemic

- a “non-profit” in Minnesota, ‘Feeding our Future’ got $250,000,000 to send food to needy kids 

- Almost NONE of it was used for food!

So where did that money go?
* real estate
* cars & car dealerships
* extravagant trips
* $160,000 went to a company in China
* $500,000 went to Kenya to buy an apartment 

IT GETS WORSE… Politicians Got Some Too
* Ilhan Omar received thousands of dollars in donations
* they came up with fake names, such as “unique problem”, and “Friday Donations.”

* Tim Walz administration thought it was suspicious and froze the funds the Somalis sued him and called him racist.
* Walz kept letting them steal

* Walz even Gave one of the Fraudsters The Minnesota Outstanding Refuge Award
- She was later indicted.
- The Fraudster Somalis tracked down a juror and dropped off a bag of $120,000.

With a note that said “More to come if she Aquits”

This is who will be the VP..? 

SomaliFraud1.jpeg

SomaliFraud2.jpeg

32 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Why let this fester for days.  If my honor was attacked I wouldn't wait one day to prove the accusations were false. 

Maybe he has, my Google isn't working.

9 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Walz Allowed a Gang of Politically Connected Somali Fraudsters to Steal a Quarter of a BILLION Dollars 

- a “non-profit” in Minnesota, ‘Feeding our Future’ got $250,000,000 to send food to needy kids 

* real estate
* cars & car dealerships
* extravagant trips

* they came up with fake names, such as “unique problem”, and “Friday Donations.”

* Tim Walz administration thought it was suspicious and froze the funds the Somalis sued him and called him racist.

SomaliFraud1.jpeg

SomaliFraud2.jpeg

Clearly, it shows weaponization of DOJ by the Biden administration.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

* real estate
* cars & car dealerships
* extravagant trips

SomaliFraud1.jpeg

SomaliFraud2.jpeg

Walz Allowed a Gang????

Tim Walz administration thought it was suspicious and froze the funds?????

Just to clarify......is all the text above "THE UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE logo" a direct copy of the text contained in their report?

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You use the term "draft dodger", but you can't back up your insult.

Classic liar.

Walz 001.png

Walz 002.png

Walz 003.png

Walz 004.png

Walz 005.png

2 hours ago, watthong said:

However those who dole out such garbage would demand vehemently that said garbage be "responded" to.  Harris Walz team knows well how to handle such junk (another is "Tampon Tim".) The only way to do that is dump it at the nearest trash bin, then go on with your victory course. The rest of us pay attention to the garbage source, ie the sewer (you know who you are), and stay away. End of story. Here a couple of liberal sisters tell you how to deal with it.

So, we are down to one verbal miscue by Walz (over 20 years), and questions about how long it took for his retirement to be processed.

Meanwhile, Trump is doubling down on his helicopter crash story, but the Trumpers don't even defend that lie.

Does that sum up the last 20 pages of this topic?

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Walz is so freakin' all American wholesome with his Friday Night Lights Coach state championship thing that it simply won't work and it will backfire on the hypocritical bone spurs maga fascists for even trying that on.

Democratic vice-presidential candidate Tim Walz has repeatedly hosted an alleged extremist Muslim leader who pledged “unwavering support” for Palestinians after the Oct. 7 terror attack and once promoted a Neo-Nazi propaganda film praising Hitler, according to a report.

Walz, Minnesota’s two-term governor, even doled out cash to the Muslim American Society of Minnesota, which is helmed by Imam Asad Zaman, the Washington Examiner revealed Friday.

The governor’s office has awarded more than $100,000 in funding to the Muslim non-profit in recent years, the outlet found.

--Tim Walz awarded $100K, hosted Muslim leader who didn’t condemn Oct. 7, touted Hitler film   

Jews For Walz reminds me of Netanyahu's quip that Gays for Gaza are like Chickens for KFC.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, we are down to one verbal miscue by Walz (over 20 years), and questions about how long it took for his retirement to be processed.

Meanwhile, Trump is doubling down on his helicopter crash story, but the Trumpers don't even defend that lie.

It is more than one mistatement. I like Walz was in the National Guard.  Deployed twice (A-stan and Iraq). I know the entire process of how a Natinal Guard unit is activated and then deployed.  Walz held a high rankning enlisted position in his battalion.  He would have know earlier about any deployemnt then a private or even a junior NCO. A few members of my unit were exused from deployment for various reasons.  Because gurardsman have fulltime jobs away from the National Guard careful and long term planning has to implemented.  One fellow guardsman was excused from deployment because his wife was undergoing cancer treatment and another ran his own business and being away for a year would have ruined him financially. A legitimate reason can excuse a guardsman or resevist from any long term (one year or more) deployment.  On the otherhand a few others actually re-enlisted in order to deploy with their fellow guardsmem.  Another member who was 45 delayed his retirement so he could deploy.  It is about what he did and when he did it.  Just prove that his decision to retire from the Minnesota Army National Guard had nothiing to do with the Iraq deploment.  This seems like a simple question to be answered.

This means a lot to me and to those like me. If one has never served or deployed then maybe not so much. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

No, you forgot that many people do not really care that Walz "retired" when he got his orders to deploy, and they don't really care that he lied about it, or that he lied about the weapons he carried in "war", what many people, myself included care about, is that he is a hard leftist and his policies reflect that. 

Now he's being made to look like good old county Tim, just like Kamala is being made to look like a moderate when she is anything but. 

If you want hard-left policies vote for them, if you don't vote for Trump.

Vote Harris/Walz if you want: 

• Millions of illegals per year flooding across the border
  • Amnesty and fast-track path to citizenship for illegals 
  • Free medical care for illegal immigrant
  • Shutting down fracking, resulting in high energy prices and reliance on advisories for oil
  • First and second amendments reversed
  • Court packing
  • Men in girl’s sports, bathrooms and locker rooms
  • Hormone blockers for children
  • Genital mutilation of children
  • Children being removed from parents that do not agree to “gender affirming care” for their children
  • Higher taxes
  • More spending
  • Books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools

You want all or at least most of those things, yes? So, vote for Harris/Walz. 

I so not want any of those things, so I will vote for Trump. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In reality, every member of the National Guard knew in 2003 of possible deployment to Iraq.

Therefore, anyone who retired from the Guard after that point has stolen valor, according to you.

If they retied two years early in a six-year stretch, and then lied about it, yes. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

3 hours ago, watthong said:

However those who dole out such garbage would demand vehemently that said garbage be "responded" to.  Harris Walz team knows well how to handle such junk (another is "Tampon Tim".) The only way to do that is dump it at the nearest trash bin, then go on with your victory course. The rest of us pay attention to the garbage source, ie the sewer (you know who you are), and stay away. End of story. 

Beside, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Especially when you have a draft-dodger on your ticket.

Bone-spurs, anyone? Garlic and holy water to the MAGAcult if you ask me...

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

No, you forgot that many people do not really care that Walz "retired" when he got his orders to deploy, and they don't really care that he lied about it, or that he lied about the weapons he carried in "war", what many people, myself included care about, is that he is a hard leftist and his policies reflect that. 

Now he's being made to look like good old county Tim, just like Kamala is being made to look like a moderate when she is anything but. 

If you want hard-left policies vote for them, if you don't vote for Trump.

Vote Harris/Walz if you want: 

• Millions of illegals per year flooding across the border
  • Amnesty and fast-track path to citizenship for illegals 
  • Free medical care for illegal immigrant
  • Shutting down fracking, resulting in high energy prices and reliance on advisories for oil
  • First and second amendments reversed
  • Court packing
  • Men in girl’s sports, bathrooms and locker rooms
  • Hormone blockers for children
  • Genital mutilation of children
  • Children being removed from parents that do not agree to “gender affirming care” for their children
  • Higher taxes
  • More spending
  • Books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools

You want all or at least most of those things, yes? So, vote for Harris/Walz. 

I so not want any of those things, so I will vote for Trump. 

Find something new to post, this is so booooorrriiinngg.....you must have posted this a dozen times.....no one is interested .

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Walz' direct supervisor in the Guard disagrees. He was on CNN and said that Walz committed to the deployment, then went behind his (supervisor's) back to file retirement papers with others higher up the chain of command. 

Try something else, you are beginning to look daft because you have got nothing else....🙄

Why not spend the afternoon reading up on his whole life, you may find something else that nobody except lost souls are interested in.....     :saai:

• Love It 1

And we've all heard about him being the coach that led a losing high school team to a state championship, but in reality, he was a social studies teacher and part time defensive coordinator. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

All the answers you need as to why MAGAland is furiously digging Tim's military background  - and their furious obsession with "tampons for boys restrooms." ie Desperate times call for desperate measures, such as dirt digging. So dig, babies, dig!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In reality, every member of the National Guard knew in 2003 of possible deployment to Iraq.

Therefore, anyone who retired from the Guard after that point has stolen valor, according to you.

I did not say that. National Guard units were initially given warning orders up to one or two years prior to any possible deployments.  Not all NG units were deployed.  The Department of the Army would ultimately decide which units to actually activate and ultimately deploy.  I know some active Army solders who never deployed to Iraq or A-stan. I never mentioned the term "stolen valor". You did. I never said Walz stole anything. 

Accuracy matters. 

Edited by sqwakvfr

9 minutes ago, watthong said:

Beside, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Especially when you have a draft-dodger on your ticket.

Bone-spurs, anyone? Garlic and holy water to the MAGAcult if you ask me...

I never said I was on Team Trump. I have never been part ot MAGA or even own a red hat. Actually, I own blue hats because I have been long time fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers. 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, watthong said:

All the answers you need as to why MAGAland is furiously digging Tim's military background  - and their furious obsession with "tampons for boys restrooms." ie Desperate times call for desperate measures, such as dirt digging. So dig, babies, dig!

They have nowhere else to go........😝

They are imagining Trumpy being a two-time-loser.......😱

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And we've all heard about him being the coach that led a losing high school team to a state championship, but in reality, he was a social studies teacher and part time defensive coordinator. 

Dig. Deep and Deeper.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I never said I was on Team Trump. I have never been part ot MAGA or even own a red hat. Actually, I own blue hats because I have been long time fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers. 

16 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I did not say that. National Guard units were initially given warning orders up to one or two years prior to any possible deployments.  Not all NG units were deployed.  The Department of the Army would ultimately decide which units to actually activate and ultimately deploy.  I know some active Army solders who never deployed to Iraq or A-stan. I never mentioned the term "stolen valor". You did. I never said Walz stole anything. 

Accuracy matters. 

Sure, sure, we believe you. Especially when it comes to "accuracy..."

Edited by watthong

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

Sure, sure, we believe you. Especially when it comes to accuracy...

Wow.  Someone who can actually read my mind. Also, We as in you and your other self? 

Edited by sqwakvfr

7 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Wow.  Someone who can actually read my mind. Also, We as in you and your other self? 

Point of grammar taught in HS, too bad you missed that. No We believe you're not a MAGA fan because on average, inference and innuendoes, however wildly used, are not their forte...

Edited by watthong