Paetongtarn Shinawatra to be Nominated as Thailand's New PM

...as long as my USD keeps getting more bang for it's buck the longer this crap goes on then I don't care anymore...

Thailand is beyond saving now and Thai people have only themselves to blame for allowing this freak show to persist!

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Daddy made it happen. The PTP was going to vote for that 76 year old man until they all went to Thaksins house for a meeting. Pretty obvious daddy told them what he wanted. They followed. 

Think you have it backwards. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

She has a bachelor's degree in political science from Chulalongkorn University and a master's in international hotel management from the University of Surrey in England reported Thai PBS.

Well she is well qualified for the job as she has a Masters in International Hotel Management from Guildford, Surrey. She will be able to understand the numbers generated by the TAT calculator.

However, is this the end of the THB 10,000 handout?

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, koele2 said:

They are all scheming and planning for years,

Yeah twenty years.

For all the cooing from the cheap seats about puppet master, two decades is a long time to wait, & yeah he has enemies. But they view the MFP as a bigger threat so. Still I don't think the T man wanted PM Srettha dumped like that. This is a power response, you want to play that way, here is what I got ... full house. Lets see if you can top that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If she gets in,she has plenty of experience in the family to tell her what to  to guide her.

BTW. Is it a given that she will get the job? Does she have enough votes in the bag?

Edited by phetphet

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Why not make big Joke the PM ?

At least his name would fit the position .

And the country that has a democracy that is a  ( bad )  joke as well ...

Not much different to the pantomine taking place in the US, with a lot less global significance.

When it comes to jokes, Ukraine has done quite well from putting a comedian in charge.

Remember how the forum ridiculed that at the time with their "know it all" attitude.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1