I'm cheating on my wife and I can't help it.

BarBoy

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

... In addition to the overlapping socio-phonetics... the  two 'characters' share the same posting characteristics... 

1. Personal Struggles and Confessions: both 'characters' (Bob and BarBoy) reveal personal struggles and confessions; such as issues related to infidelity and a lack of control over urges.

2. Influence of Alcohol: Alcohol plays a role impacting both 'characters' (Bob and BarBoy) drinking is a factor that triggers infidelity, bob used to commonly plan to drink all day and openly discuss his drinking.

3. Emotional Expression: both 'characters' (Bob and BarBoy) express emotional turbulence. Conveying guilt and confusion about the impact of drinking and infidelity on the his the spouse, while also his posts reflects a mix of resignation, defiance, and then flip-flopping back into character.

4. Public Disclosure: both 'characters' (Bob and BarBoy)  involve sharing personal issues or decisions publicly. The confession of personal behavior, the departure from a forum and inviting reactions from the community.

The similarities between Bob and BarBoy suggest they are the same character dealing with personal issues and the impact of their behavior, whether it's on themselves or others, and are openly discussing these challenges in a public forum 

Drinks alcohol to mask ladyboy shame.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BarBoy said:

I have been cheating on my wife for years with women and ladyboys. when i have a drink i just cant help it, I get so horny and have to give in. in thailand there are so many hot girls its unbearable. i go to pattaya all the time and my wife knows but she doesnt know what i am up to. sometimes i get 3 jumps a day. i cant control my urges and i feel sorry for my wife. what can i do?

There are several Anonymous groups for this kind of behavior and/or addiction. If you truly want to be faithful but cannot and it is causing you excessive grief, discontent and the like there exists: SLA - Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous and SAA - Sex Addicts Anonymous. They are both fellowships that use the 12 step program of AA.

https://saa-recovery.org/

https://slaafws.org/

• Haha 1

Question about posting and ID.

Can an IP address of a post (poster) be checked, to know if the post has come from the same computer ???

Can the IP address be masked ? so that someone can post from a different account without being ID'd (IP ID'd) if the above is possible ???

-----

When dealing with a fraudulent transaction: the Banks have been able to tell me what type of computer or phone the transaction was made from (i.e. they can identify the device type and IP - I'm assuming the MAC Address too ???  - possible).

While the subject is about 'cheating' - given the topic and characteristic of the post the natural questions arise about 'cheating the readers' too....   

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Can an IP address of a post (poster) be checked, to know if the post has come from the same computer ???

Can the IP address be masked ? so that someone can post from a different account without being ID'd (IP ID'd) if the above is possible ???

Don't you worry yourself about that .

If you don't like any poster, you can just block them 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:
6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Don't you worry yourself about that .

If you don't like any poster, you can just block them 

Wrong perspective - Its more out of interest and curiosity than anything else. 

I've only got a couple of grade A1idiots on block because they have no redeeming characteristics in any of their posts...   Meanwhile there are plenty of other posts with whom we can debate against in one thread and agree in another without carrying over personal vendetta, though the criticism of comments may feel such sometimes. 

I don't like blocking people as its interesting to read the view points of others, even when I completely disagree and I don't mind the debate and disagreement. 

In this case, we're in the pub and the topics are more entertaining than to be taken seriously.

The entreatment for me here is whether this is Bob or not - just harmless fun if it is, its also harmless fun its a genuine newbie with similar characteristics and impeccable timing !!! 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The entreatment for me here is whether this is Bob or not - just harmless fun if it is, its also harmless fun its a genuine newbie with similar characteristics and impeccable timing !!! 

Conan the Barbarian, Yellow Fever, Mekmong MICK, Yamu. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes. My son tried to start an AN account on my PC using his own credetials, but it was firstly picked up as a duplicate account, and then very nicely sorted out by one of the Mods. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:
54 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes. My son tried to start an AN account on my PC using his own credetials, but it was firstly picked up as a duplicate account, and then very nicely sorted out by one of the Mods. Thank you.

Just want to be clear...

..   the account was not set up in the name of 'Bob Smith'....   right ?  :giggle:

7 minutes ago, marin said:

Easy to not comment on this new posters trolls, just let them die. Simple solution to this new troll. 

However, sometimes its amusing to 'feed the troll' in this case, in the Pub Section, there can be some amusement to be had, either playing along or against.... 

1 hour ago, Captain Flack said:

This topic has been reported a few times already, but no action is being taken as it does not break the rules, and it is in the pub.

This poster was investigated by Admin after the first topic was removed and the poster has been ok’d to post. Each post made, like everyone’s, will be judged separately. If it breaks the rules it will be removed.

So if you do not like this topic, please refrain from posting, making accusations and just ignore it and comment on something else.

Thank you Captain Flank, you are good. 

31. You will not publicly discuss other members or post any member's personal information including but not limited to emails, social media messages, private messages, photos or website details. Contact information is permitted in the Jobs Offers and Jobs Wanted sections, but for the privacy and security of our members we strongly urge the use of the private message function rather the posting of personal contact information.

Admin

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, BarBoy said:

she would never cheat on me. she loves me too much.

Don't kid yourself. Especially if she knows. You're now a target. You'll either be cheated on, beaten, or worse, or left. Best thing you can do, is leave her, so she can be with someone more deserving of a decent woman.

• Thumbs Up 1