Thailand: Where white losers that can’t get laid go

NorthernRyland

14 hours ago, tgw said:

she's not wrong - but not right either to put it like that.

The Euro-woman is clueless; I couldn’t get beyond two minutes into her video. There are any number of reasons why foreign men (and foreign women, too) come to Thailand and purchase “companionship” -- probably as many reasons as there are people who do it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, by posting this comment I'm doing exactly the same thing and giving the subject oxygen... 

... but really, why is this video even getting oxygen ?...  she's just silly a d!ck head, thats notable in the first couple of seconds - swipe on.

... & She'll be heading to the Gambia in a few years....

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chadnik said:

True dat.

In teens and early twenties I was pulling women like this all the time. My decent into pathetic loserdom was the genetic crime of losing my hair. I went from King of the Hill to court jester in 7 years.

A huge childhood dream of mine was always to visit Bagan and Angkor. I took my first trip out and decided where I wanted to spend the rest of my life and it wasn't the US. In addition to the very different culture which I found fascinating women were complimenting me on my height, nose, skin ... I was back in the game 😉

And you believed them, while you were lifting and lowering your sorry ar$e she was thinking about how much more money she could squeeze out of you, it's not a game it's a business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

And you believed them, while you were lifting and lowering your sorry ar$e she was thinking about how much more money she could squeeze out of you, it's not a game it's a business.

I throw around a lot of compliments and some come back. When someone compliments me on something genetic and totally out of my control that's taken with a polite smile and a thank you.

Compliments that I do feel good about are..  the project ended well, that looks great, that was delicious. You completed your work before everyone else and it was also done extremely well

I wasn't talking about some bargirl bola bola and having lived in Pattaya for more than 5 years I can definitely suss that out

I'm guessing you don't get many compliments. I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that if someone complimented on your shirt you think that they were after your money. Cynical at best

• Confused 1

Empty-headed tw@t who can't put one full sentence together without chronically using "like" and "you know"  and "you guys", all said with a pathetic, affected vocal fry.   "I've got pink bits in my hair, I'm so cute".  "Oh my God, there's a lizard!

'ck off. Right off.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

I throw around a lot of compliments and some come back. When someone compliments me on something genetic and totally out of my control that's taken with a polite smile and a thank you.

Compliments that I do feel good about are..  the project ended well, that looks great, that was delicious. You completed your work before everyone else and it was also done extremely well

I wasn't talking about some bargirl bola bola and having lived in Pattaya for more than 5 years I can definitely suss that out

I'm guessing you don't get many compliments. I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that if someone complimented on your shirt you think that they were after your money. Cynical at best

Says the school janitor or Thai teacher 

17 hours ago, Celsius said:

She is literally OnlyFans prostitute

doesn't mean she's not right, or that her opinion isn't as relevant as yours. only a fool would deny that the vast majority of foreign men partaking in the sex industry in thailand are a pretty lame bunch. i don;t want to be too judgemental, but just look at them, listen to them, for example, parroting the atrocious pidgin english their younger, paid for, partners spout.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

doesn't mean she's not right, or that her opinion isn't as relevant as yours. only a fool would deny that the vast majority of foreign men partaking in the sex industry in thailand are a pretty lame bunch. i don;t want to be too judgemental, but just look at them, listen to them, for example, parroting the atrocious pidgin english their younger, paid for, partners spout.

Right or wrong she sucks 🐓 for living, so she comes out as a hypocrite. In any case a 10 year old could have made the same observation and probably come ahead on intellectual level.

Edited by Celsius
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

I feel like I rarely saw women travel in Thailand but the numbers have dramatically gone up in recent years and they seem have to found us now. Is this what they think of us? Remember what she says next time some young white women walks past you on the streets. 😬

Frustrated little brat.

I' wondering why she even cares.

Pretty sure she is a loser too.

Different kind of loser but loser nonetheless.

Best quote.

"Go back to your country and worship women there"

LOL

Yeah right...

Pathetic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, it is what it is said:
20 hours ago, Celsius said:

She is literally OnlyFans prostitute

Yes it does [mean she's not right]...    She's spouting a load of attention seeking, virtue signalling moral diatribe and proving herself an outrageous hypocrite. 

I very much doubt the opinion she portrays is her own at all... She's peddling opinion of older men here with local girls, yet the moral high ground from which she distorts the rhetoric is flee ridden by her own hypocrisy...

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

She's jealous, she's not getting younger, she's becoming an aging, white woman, she's in denial, she's miserable and looking to blame someone/something for her misery. 

She's fed up with seeing these Thai beauties. 

These poor girls come from the village, leaving their newborn child with their family because there is no welfare or child support in Thailand and the father has taken off. The young woman has little choice but to work in the this industry. 

Anyway, I've got the money to spend on a young beautiful woman, help them support their families.

I want to be with a beautiful young woman, why would I want to be with an aging white woman. 

Seriously, this woman is a threat to herself, she's a typical white trash woman, she has mental health issues.

I hope she gets some professional help. 

In a few years she will resemble this below. 

No thanks, I'm happy in Thailand with the Thai beauties, thank you God for giving me a good job to earn my wealth to allow me to enjoy Thailand 🙏

IMG_20240918_174835.jpg

20 hours ago, still kicking said:

I was married to a Western women for 30 years 

I was married very happily to a western woman for 45 years and we lived in Thailand for 8 happy years until she died. But there's not another one I would choose, and I knew that even before I left the West. So your comment actually means nothing.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I was married very happily to a western woman for 45 years and we lived in Thailand for 8 happy years until she died. But there's not another one I would choose, and I knew that even before I left the West. So your comment actually means nothing.

I think I agree with you. I don't consider Thai women to be marriage material. 

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

I think I agree with you. I don't consider Thai women to be marriage material. 

That's a pretty narrow-minded take.

There are countless women from every nation who are more than qualified as long-term partners or marriage material.

If you're passing judgment like that, it's either because you lack the ability to recognise it—or your own bias disqualifies you from being in the conversation altogether.

I have watched 2 minutes of this self opinionated nonsense talking creature and do not need to watch any more. Ignorant Woke Idiots like this will shout that everybody must respect the choices of sexually diverse types but when it comes to her hate group (white male) there can be no respect their choices. Very atypical coming from a conceited little white girl that's thinks she is an influencer of ignorant. ....very much a case of an ignorant idiot leading a group of mentally vacuous types.....Go away little girl ...get on your bike and disappear you ignoramus.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, it is what it is said:

It's not parroting silly boy, it's communicating, try typing queens english into Google translate & see what you get. You have to simplify the grammar to subject & verb and leave out the long sentence. ...and it becomes the mode of comm. ......open yer mind ..pigeon 😂

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

That's a pretty narrow-minded take.

There are countless women from every nation who are more than qualified as long-term partners or marriage material.

If you're passing judgment like that, it's either because you lack the ability to recognise it—or your own bias disqualifies you from being in the conversation altogether.

Well, each to their own. Whatever floats your boat.

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes, by posting this comment I'm doing exactly the same thing and giving the subject oxygen... 

... but really, why is this video even getting oxygen ?...  she's just silly a d!ck head, thats notable in the first couple of seconds - swipe on.

... & She'll be heading to the Gambia in a few years....

You don't see the irony? 

Here we have men who constantly talking about women from all over the world being trash, and here it is a voice trashing some men who in her opinion is loosers.

When I was 30 years, I looked at Thai married men as loosers to, and yet, here I am.