Thai man distributes explicit videos of ex-girlfriend after contracting STD

snoop1130

40 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

They engaged in unprotected sexual activity, which led to him contracting the same infection.

Let´s just hope he get both 5 year and 100k

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Says something IMO.  She can get and give him an awful disease without telling him she had it, and there is no charge/offence?  Posting pictures of her is definitely out of order, but 5 years in jail?? 

That would depend on whether she slept with him while she knowingly had an STD at the time, or if the transmission was 'accidental' - i.e. she did not know at the time that she had contracted an STD before at the time she'd slept with her boyfriend.

If she knew, then she is clearly guilty of an offence, though I'm not sure what that would be in Thailand, it could be a public health order offence if knowingly passing on and STD - in other countries I know this is a real offence but usually dealt with on a case by case and severity basis.

His behaviour is something separate, its pure and simple revenge and illegal, and thus deserves any charge thrown at him. 

30 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Says something IMO.  She can get and give him an awful disease without telling him she had it, and there is no charge/offence?  Posting pictures of her is definitely out of order, but 5 years in jail?? 

Are you serious? inadvertently passing on an STD versus maliciously posting compromising pictures online to get revenge by ruining someone's reputation are hardly similar offenses.    

• Confused 1

Other Thai men would have done / do much much worse. 

We've all seen the news of women being beaten, murdered and set on fire.

She may not have know she had it. but we don't know that.

He was very stupid to do what he did, but 5 years in Jail or a fine that large is too harsh.

Anyway, unless it's herpes or HIV, a dose of pills will sort him out.

2 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

how do you know she knew that she had an STD?

2 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Got together in January, broke up in March, and he has only now posted the media in October.

He must have been festering for some time, thinking about his revenge.

"festering".     must have been a doozie of an infection...lol

29 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Sounds like a bit of a slut to me.

Posing for nude pictures and spreading STDs.
Her poor dad must be shaking his head.

You must be careful these days.

Didn't you recently post that you had no qualms about passing on STD's to young females ?

That you looked for new young girls to have sex with them without a condom and unbothered about giving them a STD or them getting pregnant ?

Rather hypocritical of you calling her a slut who spreads diseases , as you do the same as her 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

That would depend on whether she slept with him while she knowingly had an STD at the time, or if the transmission was 'accidental' - i.e. she did not know at the time that she had contracted an STD before at the time she'd slept with her boyfriend.

Note to self: never get tested...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

That would depend on whether she slept with him while she knowingly had an STD at the time, or if the transmission was 'accidental' 

Reminds me of someone who I knew who contracted a STD from bar girl and the hospital he went to told him to inform all his recent sexual partners about him having n STD and for them to get tested as well .

He told the bargirl that he had an STD and that she should get tested fir it as well .

She said that she didn't have to to to the hospital because she already went a few weeks ago and is already receiving treatment for it