Thai High-Risk Groups Urged to Get Covid-19 Boosters

webfact

3 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

9th in what?? 3 years??? Can someone explain this utter madness to me? How long do they 'claim' they offer protection???? 2 months??? Well....everyone I know that got these shots got Covid...THANK GOD they did....or I am SURE they would all be dead....BwahahahahaHAHAHAAAA!!!

We know, your feel feels say vaccines bad. However, it is very simple if you have even the most basic understanding of how respiratory viruses and vaccines work, I mean, wait till you find out how often you have to have a flu vaccine. And yes, millions of people did die, the data is very clear about how the Covid vaccine massively reduced hospital intakes and serious complications, including death. But your feel feels, right? 

Always good to follow the science and read lots of studies so we can understand why our government suggests we do certain things to keep us safe. It's always for our best interests. (or profit). Anyway I particularly appreciate the study that was done with either using parachutes or just empty back packs while jumping out of a plane. It made no difference for either one. The plane was on the ground. Although some may have gotten sprained ankles from the weight of the parachute.

https://www.bmj.com/content/363/bmj.k5094

Edited by 300sd