Sisaket beauty sets Facebook afire with search for Mr Right criteria

Why do they give so much attention to things that aren't newsworthy here? What I see, daily, on the news would never make it to any networks in the US. An average looking woman, 30 already, who obviously doesn't work out, is expecting men to flock to her, asking what most others want but rarely get in a man, especially here. Nothing wrong with wanting a man wit those qualities, but what you bring to the table matters as much, and boobs aren't going to fill the deal unless you also have a lot of other things, like honesty, integrity, care, loyalty and a non greedy personality.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, NORDO said:

Wet Dream!
with an attitude like that, there may be a few gents that will tolerate her, but ten fold that will not.   

It seems some older women think they learned from their past experiences. But they forget the little fact that when they were young, they attracted many men. And when they are older, they should be happy to find one at all.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Rhys said:

Double Bagger....

mabye in thailand but if she walked into most bars in usa  or western countries there would be a lineup of guys trying to hit on her...it never ceases to amaze me how much attention any gal with two legs and a heartbeat receive from desperate guys..

.i think worst i ever saw was a bar in ireland where there were 100 or so guys and three gals that to put it mildly were not exactly blessed with good bodies or looks...but watching the guys trying to buy them drinks and hitting on them you would have thought they were beauty queens..really depressing to watch..and yes some of the guys were not exactly brad pitt but they would be rock stars in a thailand bar.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Love can fade but shared values keep the dream alive.”

I agree with this.  People do need to have compatibility in this area.

Alice argues that as one ages, standards shouldn’t plummet but rather, sharpen.

Don't agree with this.  As women age, they need to lower their standards, not raise them.  Less men will be interested in them as they become less attractive, so they need to lower their standards accordingly if they want to find someone.

Forget demanding a salary, the Sisaket beauty says she’s focused on finding someone who can nurture her and her family, not just buy them designer handbags. It’s about connecting on a substantial level, not striking gold.

The other stuff sounds good, and it's a positive thing that she's moving towards looking for less shallow things, but I find it hard to believe that money suddenly isn't an issue at all.  Note that they write "just".  She might not be looking for a mega rich guy, but I doubt she'll be settling for a broke guy with a heart of gold.

To be single at 30, she's possibly had around 10+ years of dating, with many men probably wanting to have a serious relationship with her.  You have to ask what she's been doing with that time, why she hasn't found anyone and what sort of effect it has had on her psyche.  Unfortunately, women just don't weather multiple failed relationships like men do.

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Why do they give so much attention to things that aren't newsworthy here? What I see, daily, on the news would never make it to any networks in the US.

It is a Facebook post Freddy, not news. 
You know the difference right?

30 year old horny civil servant. Yeah I would do her, better than paying for a hooker.

Edited by MalcolmB
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

It is a Facebook post Freddy, not news. 
You know the difference right?

30 year old horny civil servant. Yeah I would do her, better than paying for a hooker.

You wouldnt meet any of her criteria though..

• Haha 1