English Tourist Riding Wrong Way on Jomtien Beach Road Crashes into Parked Car

Georgealbert

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

He's not very sharp... His only intention with that comment was to 'trigger' other Brits with his anti-British sentiment.... (a common method of his to attempt to trigger people and enter conflict).

Ah, we have a story about a drunken Brit riding the wrong way down the street causing an accident. 

And all we get from our resident Brit apologist is a deflection about fellow Brit me.

If it had of been a Thai doing this who ran into a Brit we would have a long winded post from you explaining all your theories on what is wrong with Thailand.

I took once the Ijmuiden (Amsterdam) Newcastle ferry, and I saw the British booze culture in action.

Minutes before the bar closed for the night, I saw all British travelers, including truck drivers, rushing to buy who two, who three pints of beer, to ensure they were set and covered for the night.

Only minors where excluded. All other Brits, from 18 to 80 y/o, including girls, grown up women, mothers and grandmothers took part in the alcoholic bacchanal.

A new experience for a continental European, who grew up with plenty of alcohol available, and very little appetite for it outside of social events.

6 minutes ago, AndreasHG said:

I took once the Ijmuiden (Amsterdam) Newcastle ferry, and I saw the British booze culture in action.

Minutes before the bar closed for the night, I saw all British travelers, including truck drivers, rushing to buy who two, who three pints of beer, to ensure they were set and covered for the night.

Only minors where excluded. All other Brits, from 18 to 80 y/o, including girls, grown up women, mothers and grandmothers took part in the alcoholic bacchanal.

A new experience for a continental European, who grew up with plenty of alcohol available, and very little appetite for it outside of social events.

This probably has it's roots in the British tradition of pubs closing between 10-11pm, a mad rush for "LAST ORDERS 'aven't you got 'omes to go to!?"😁

Edited by Andrew65
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/23/2024 at 12:59 PM, MalcolmB said:

Fatty Brit on the motorbike seems to have weathered this collision better than the Thai who was in the car.

We build them tough in England.

Or maybe we just make them thicker