Everton Thread

sharecropper

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barkley out for 5 months with knee ligament tear......feel for the lad.

Martinez:

"He had a scan but it was a bit difficult to determine the extent. With the swelling we don't really know how bad the injury is. We know it's a partial tear but that could be anything between seven weeks and I've seen injuries like that that take four or five months. Ross Barkley is a phenomenal footballer and we're going to miss him, there's no doubt about it. He was so sharp in pre-season, I thought he came back with a different approach. He was very unfortunate to (sustain the injury) through an innocuous challenge in training and now he's going to be out for a long, long time."

• 2 months later...

Location location location!clap2.gif

B0p5D6QCIAAsPxK.jpg

am surprised you've ventured out of boys town after that battering ya got the other night, haha, fukin <deleted> beyond belief, now your back to being obsessed with a proper away mob, made up coz there's a few flags that arnt from Liverpool, you ever walked round analfield on a Saturday, no, doubt it, some sights there lad, from the Mumbai army to Oslo,don't worry Wilia,wontia, you will be soon linin the streets waiten for the team coach again singin and now your gunner believe us! Hahaha, deluded kopites bellends, fukin love it...COYB.....

^ Here's lookin' down atcha kid jub jubbiggrin.png Don't forget to say bye to Barkley next weekgiggle.gif

Is it OK to stop saying goodbye now? The lad must be getting a sore head.

I am sure when the time comes there will be plenty of kopites about to give us ample warning.:)

To be fair, not a bad attempt at humour for a kopite, almost as good as getting it totally wrong in the first place.

Wales? Well if Anfield Road (with a touch of St Domingo and Netherfield Roads) is your idea of Wales then all I can say is..............yaki da.biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...