I Love To Touch Girls' Boobs

ShopBoy

So you acknowledge that women don't enjoy sex.

Not with me they don`t.

Is there a sex therapist in the house?

I don't think women like sex with people they don't know for free. I think when that happens they normally yell rape.

I guess you're getting old.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you acknowledge that women don't enjoy sex.

Not with me they don`t.

Is there a sex therapist in the house?

I don't think women like sex with people they don't know for free. I think when that happens they normally yell rape.

I guess you're getting old.

No I have always been like that. If anyone groped my daughters without permission I would have them arrested for rape.

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but doesn't everyone know that the Songkran party at Khao San is always a grope-fest? Girls go there because it's fun and they expect some touching in an otherwise "safe" environment.

If only they branded these people on their forehead instead of just having a sign hung about their neck for a few hours

So it is you who decides if your daughter enjoys something or not?

Yup. It is called parental consent in Thailand. And the cops will arrest you until the lady is 20 years of age. I know this for a fact.

Groping in groups here only is appropriate when it is either so subtle that it is deniably accidental, or by mutual liking and invitation. That doesn't mean it has to go further, either- happens all the time in club environments, etc. If it reaches the point that someone gets shopped to the police, he's probably been going over the top.

• Like 2

Yup. It is called parental consent in Thailand. And the cops will arrest you until the lady is 20 years of age. I know this for a fact.

Who was talking about minors,I was talking about WOMEN, seems you try to change the subject.

Who was talking about minors,I was talking about WOMEN, seems you try to change the subject.

18 and 19 year old women are subject to the law. You asked me about my daughters.

18 and 19 year old women are subject to the law. You asked me about my daughters.

So once they reach the adult age they are not daughters anymore?You never mentioned the age of your daughters.

So once they reach the adult age they are not daughters anymore?You never mentioned the age of your daughters.

No not at all. I am just saying in Thailand before a woman turns 20 you have to get the parents consent. After 20 she is legally able to do what she wants.

No not at all. I am just saying in Thailand before a woman turns 20 you have to get the parents consent. After 20 she is legally able to do what she wants.

Ok,that is made clear now,back to my original question.Do you acknowledge that women don't like sex,and I have indicated to you already that things ,and particullary womens stance regarding sex , have changed over the past 5 decades. Edited by pipo1000

Ok,that is made clear now,back to my original question.Do you acknowledge that women don't like sex,and I have indicated to you already that things ,and particullary womens stance regarding sex , have changed over the past 5 decades.

When has sex with a woman without asking her permission that is rape. I don't think that has changed.

• Like 1

serve that piece of shit right. i will be quite surprised how these rapist and molester could get away without any wounds.

not sure how civilised you guys are but if any of my family members will to get molested, i will make it a point that the other party get his gums collapsed in with the shape of my knuckles.

if they had a stock set up on koh san road i would love life.

Am I the only one, who has a negative feeling about this?

Agreed...why not just get some stocks, put him in them and let people throw tomatoes at him. If the guy broke the law, arrest him, put him in jail and take him to court and let a court decide the punishment, again reinforces to me how backwards the justice system in Thailand is.

Would they have done this to a Hi-so who had grabbed some boobage ?

Guess they could have handed him some balloons and then proceeded to beat him around the head

If they had some stocks set up on koh san road I would love life.
  • Like 2

I've heard this happens a lot during Songkran, groups of Thai guys will surround a girl and use the festivity as an excuse to start groping her. A few Thai girls have said to me in the past they won't go out during Songkran for this reason. I saw it myself in Khaosan Rd road one Songkran when late one night a large group of Thai guys surrounded a Thai girl and started groping her as she was leaving the restaurant where she worked. At first she was a bit shocked but when she realised what was happening she screamed which seemed to bring them to their senses so they stopped, patted her on her back as though it was a joke and let her go on her way but you could see she was quite shaken up by it. I guess the police were making an example of the guy in the picture to deter others.

Edited by katana

My daughter is 26 years old and even if she lives to a 100, she will always be my baby girl and I’m sure our kerryk feels the same.

My old Dad used to say; when you have sons you worry, when you have daughters, you pray.

If I saw some moron sexually assault my daughter, whatever her age, I certainly wouldn’t just stand by and applaud.

You have to have your own daughters to understand what kerryk and I are saying.

This is village justice and probably more effective and just than anything the courts would dish out. It's easy to extrapolate and make it out to be something insidious, but it's not really warranted.

As the sign stands , it simply states that the Man is not gay.

Certainly not a crime, though a small percentage of the population might disagreelaugh.png

The sign should read " I love to inappropriately touch girls boobs"

<br />So once they reach the adult age they are not daughters anymore?You never mentioned the age of your daughters.<br />
<br /><br />My daughter is 26 years old and even if she lives to a 100, she will always be my baby girl and I’m sure our kerryk feels the same.<br /><br />My old Dad used to say; when you have sons you worry, when you have daughters, you pray.<br /><br />If I saw some moron sexually assault my daughter, whatever her age, I certainly wouldn’t just stand by and applaud.<br /><br />You have to have your own daughters to understand what kerryk and I are saying.
<br /><br />Or have a basic understanding of human rights, a moral compass and a modicum of class! <br /><br />Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement Edited by 2unique