Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

guys guys, they will start to sell the bike in next Motor show end of November in Impact arena definitely. yahoooo!!!

Actually, they will start to book teh bikes.

And the biggest tip here until now: whoever goes there on the first day and minutes of the opening of the show, can get their bikes first!!! So, we need to line up at the gates at 11:59 as it will start on Friday at 12:00 afternoon. Please do not push each other there guys.biggrin.png

This info is coming from a reliable source man really.

So, now we only hope for a more than 50 hp and less that 190 kg biketongue.png

That's all great info. But could you do us (or me at least) one favour? Could you please stop saying 'man' in every second sentence. I'm female and find it derogatory (and annoying, as I'm sure other posters aged over 15 do).

Thanks. smile.png

Sure you are female? how can we know it?

Anyway, i do not like someone - female or male - tell me how to write or do things- like my gfswhistling.gif or my boss . This is a forum, sex, nationalities etc have to be flat as long as there is no insult.

my advise to you is, do not get fixed on these kind of terminology, just get fixed on bikes here!

If you find it derogatory, there is nothing i can do about it, female, male, age below or above 15, does not matter. My life my style honey.

back to the topic:

Who will be at the gates of Impact Arena - Muang Thong Thani - on 30th of November at 11:59?.

I will be there manbiggrin.png and it will be good to see some of you there?

Edited by loserlazer

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

taninthai, i have enemies in this world so i cannot disclose my background.

But, we meet one day and talk over some glasses of beer and that is fine.

so, back to the topic again:

who will be at the gates of the Motor show lining on 30th Of November at 11:59?

be honest man. haha

Edited by loserlazer

Here is a picture of my CBR 250 from last year. I have also included a couple of pictures from this year. The wife rides it now and has made some changes to it. It was never for sale. Care to post some pictures of the bike you are talking about, KRS1? I apologize to the forum members for taking this thread off track, but I just had to respond. In the future I will report stuff like this directly to the mods.

post-121278-0-99453500-1350115267_thumb.

post-121278-0-72839700-1350115287_thumb.

post-121278-0-11521000-1350115308_thumb.

• Like 1

What can I say? I have deleted several posts. To the posters with grievances or problems I advise ypu contact a moderator or an administrator of this site.

To post an allegation is against forum rules. I have deleted these posts & the justified replies to them.

In future please use the report button & not after it has been responded too.

• 2 weeks later...

I just came across this on Facebook. Not sure what magazine it is from or if it is even real. It certainly looks nicer the the first spy pics that came out though.

I just came across this on Facebook. Not sure what magazine it is from or if it is even real. It certainly looks nicer the the first spy pics that came out though.

Nice picture of the Honda CBR600RR as it writes under the picture, the two smaller pictures are an artist impression of what a Honda CBR500RR could look like

Again, utter nonsense.

They are two designs that were submitted for the CBR250R in 2010. rolleyes.gif

img_3.jpg

Honda's designers around the world submitted images like these, envisioning the future CBR250R

http://world.honda.c...s-talk/cbr250r/

You don't really know what you're talking about eh, but are some what desparate to bluff it. ermm.gif

well, the reality was certainly a let down

^ whoa.

Apparently there's 3 models - CBR500, CB500, and CB500X which is kind of like a small version of the NC700X!

Exciting!!

HFL has the scoop: http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2012/10/meet-the-cbr500-family/

- 470cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin

- Six-speed manual

- 46.9bhp

- 30lb/ft of torque

- 401lbs (dry)/430lbs (wet)

- 105mph top speed

- 31-inch seat height

- 120/70-17 (front)/160-60-17 (rear)

Nice picture of the Honda CBR600RR as it writes under the picture, the two smaller pictures are an artist impression of what a Honda CBR500RR could look like

Again, utter nonsense.

They are two designs that were submitted for the CBR250R in 2010. rolleyes.gif

img_3.jpg

Honda's designers around the world submitted images like these, envisioning the future CBR250R

http://world.honda.c...s-talk/cbr250r/

You don't really know what you're talking about eh, but are some what desparate to bluff it. ermm.gif

In the Thai magazine where this two pictures where published, the text with the pictures says roughly translated “impression of what a Honda CBR500RR could look like”.

So it's not 'nonsense' it's what a Thai magazine published, and the new motorcycle takes a few design ideas from the CBR250R. Honda never throughway a good idea or good design, even if it's not used for the motorcycle it was intended to be used.

^ whoa.

Apparently there's 3 models - CBR500, CB500, and CB500X which is kind of like a small version of the NC700X!

Exciting!!

HFL has the scoop: http://hellforleathe...-cbr500-family/

- Six-speed manual

- 46.9bhp

- 30lb/ft of torque

- 105mph top speed

- 31-inch seat height

The article from HLM includes pictures from a photo shot, or promotion video for a new motorcycle, shot in Italia – which is not a good sign for indication that the motorcycles will be produced in Thailand. The Italian Honda factory is also capable of producing a new line of motorcycles, according to some yearly figures Honda Italia is only producing below 70% its production capacity, while Honda Thailand is sometimes pushing over the 100% production capacity (or did Honda Thailand opened a new factory we did not hear about?)

Looks quite good, not too keen on the massive slab of plastic between the pegs and the seat/tank but other than that it looks quite impressive.

The specs are a bit disappointing though. Will make a good town bike or maybe some light touring, but if that top speed is correct then you'll be wringing it's neck just to keep up with traffic on the long open roads which I wouldn't really expect from a 500.

Should be a good buy if it's priced around the 200k mark as people are suggesting.

Will make a good town bike or maybe some light touring, but if that top speed is correct then you'll be wringing it's neck just to keep up with traffic on the long open roads which I wouldn't really expect from a 500.

I admit it's not an impressive top speed but surely for Thai roads & traffic 105 mph (not kph) is plenty fast enough for most of us.

Edited by cm das

^

agree that's 168 kph never driven my truck at them speeds on thai roads ,I'd bet it goes a little faster than the quoted speeds to.Based on speedo reading are normally around 10 kph out that's a speedo reading you should see of around 178 kph

Edited by taninthai

Will make a good town bike or maybe some light touring, but if that top speed is correct then you'll be wringing it's neck just to keep up with traffic on the long open roads which I wouldn't really expect from a 500.

I admit it's not an impressive top speed but surely for Thai roads & traffic 105 mph (not kph) is plenty fast enough for most of us.

Maybe, I would have thought that most people buy a 500cc sports/touring bike to be able to ride fast and overtake things easily at highway speeds. If this bikes tops out at 105 then I'd imagine overtaking between 85-105 is going to be a slow process.

Not saying it's going to be a bad bike, but if rumours are true and it's going to be around twice the price of a CBR250 then I'd expect significantly better performance, I'm not sure the extra price and weight can be justified otherwise.

I guess you forgot about the earlier HFL article... they're made in Thailand. Was reported from many other places as well...

http://hellforleathe...e-honda-cbr500/

That the Honda Thailand R&D worked on a motorcycle doesn't mean it's being made here, Honda Thailand R&D gets about all sorts of motorcycles through the door, as they're the main development center for the PGM-FI...(Honda fuel-injection).

Maybe, I would have thought that most people buy a 500cc sports/touring bike to be able to ride fast and overtake things easily at highway speeds. If this bikes tops out at 105 then I'd imagine overtaking between 85-105 is going to be a slow process.

Not saying it's going to be a bad bike, but if rumours are true and it's going to be around twice the price of a CBR250 then I'd expect significantly better performance, I'm not sure the extra price and weight can be justified otherwise.

Jonny... you would probably say something similar even if it did more top speed.. the 250 has good overtaking speed at 110 - 120 kmh so I cannot see a problem with this bike overtaking at 140-150 as it has twice the power and almost twice the torque of the 250. So that's 30 for the honda and 44 for the Er6.

But as usual time will tell .. if its got the ergonomics of the 250 (which I find are great) then it will be on my shopping list presuming it comes in below 200 thou. About 180 or less would be nice:p

sent from my ..................#

^ whoa.

Exciting!!

HFL has the scoop: http://hellforleathe...-cbr500-family/

- Six-speed manual

- 46.9bhp

- 30lb/ft of torque

- 105mph top speed

- 31-inch seat height

The article from HLM includes pictures from a photo shot, or promotion video for a new motorcycle, shot in Italia – which is not a good sign for indication that the motorcycles will be produced in Thailand. The Italian Honda factory is also capable of producing a new line of motorcycles, according to some yearly figures Honda Italia is only producing below 70% its production capacity, while Honda Thailand is sometimes pushing over the 100% production capacity (or did Honda Thailand opened a new factory we did not hear about?)

Hey Richard maybe its going to be made in Italy AND Thailand :lol:

sent from my ..................#