Australian makes music video to show he loves Chiang Mai

webfact

Australian Makes Music Video To Show He Loves Chiang Mai

c2.jpg

An Australian tourist made a music video clip to show how much he loves Chiangmai. He composed a song called “This is my City” and made a video. He made the video to show how much he loves Chiangmai.

CHIANGMAI – December 11, 2013 [PDN]; Chiangmai online social spread a song clip called This is my City was made by an Australian tourist to show his love for Chiangmai, the video was shot in all the important tourist spots and attraction.

Mr.Patrick Kenedy, Australian tourist who has been in Chiangmai for 3 years, who is a teacher in Prem Tinnasulanon international school, Chiangmai, who is so obsessed with Chiangmai after visiting there 10 years ago made a song about the place with some foreign friends.

In the video he sings about the floods, Thai people helping each other, and also reflects on the careless of people riding motorcycles without wearing helmet which causes a lot of accidents in Chiangmai. At the end of the clip there is switching between a lot of cities in the world, and a question is asked to the audience “where is your city?”

Source: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/11/australian-makes-music-video-to-show-he-loves-chiangmai/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-12-11

• Like 2

You can back it in if he is teaching at Prem he has a work permit. The mistake was obviously made by that leader in world journalism the Pattaya Daily News. Now that's cleared up the nitpickers can curl up and have their morning nap before their afternoon session.

• Like 1

I don`t think he should give up his day job.

I was going to say the same but notice he would have to if he's only teaching on a tourist visa?

Jesus F.C. He teaches at the biggest international school in the North. He has a work permit.

Not that this matters in any way, as playing music for your own enjoyment clearly doesn't require one.

You'd think there is something in the water in this town.

Why do people do this? Do they think it will be easier to get a visa?

I don't know. Why do people paint. Play golf. Drink beer. Whine on Internet forums. People have hobbies, doing stuff, badly. But that's okay.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

Why do people do this? Do they think it will be easier to get a visa? Reminds me of the English man who cycled across the country and had the press taking photos of him kneeling and crying in front of portraits of the King.

Maybe he likes Chiang Mai.

Why do people do this? Do they think it will be easier to get a visa? Reminds me of the English man who cycled across the country and had the press taking photos of him kneeling and crying in front of portraits of the King.

Points to him....its not easy to tear up on demand.

Good on him, nice to see someone show some emotion about where they live.

Too many of us knock people for having a go.

Yes, so many expats yearn for a true sense of "home" in Thailand, but alas, immigration computer says -- NO.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Well, at least there is room for improvement.

The bar is pretty high, with the really, REALLY good 'Pattaya - Pattaya' song. (A remake of the Kingston-Kingston original by the same Belgian musician, it works really well for Thailand (also for Thai musical tastes) and doesn't take itself too seriously, pretty much hitting the spot.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7hZhO0ee8

Great video this Put Ta Yaa.

Brilliant camera work the way the cameraman managed to hide all the blood and vomit from view on the side-walks, but nice girls, although not the sorts one would take home and introduce them to mother.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Well, at least there is room for improvement.

The bar is pretty high, with the really, REALLY good 'Pattaya - Pattaya' song. (A remake of the Kingston-Kingston original by the same Belgian musician, it works really well for Thailand (also for Thai musical tastes) and doesn't take itself too seriously, pretty much hitting the spot.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7hZhO0ee8

Enjoyed the video. Actually makes me miss the place a bit....for a visit anyways. Don't think I can handle any more than a few days at a time. Some cuties in there as well, essential for any Thai video.

New Lyricswai2.gif

This is your city

This is your city

Why don't you fall over yourselves

to make the farangs feel loved

This is your city

This your city

Would love to pay regular prices

that are displayed up above.

Cause this aint my city

Cause this aint my city

even though I wish it was.