Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

thanks thaihome and lopburi

I did try both CAPLOCK on and off, using the numerical keyboard and also the number keys 1 to 0. the Captcha actually confirmed with a green verified, but no luck. ( I also tried making an error captcha input, the error is somewhat different ).

yeah, I am on IE 11. I would try doing this on a different computer, if this is a computer issue.

thanks and cheers

I am also on IE 11 and cannot get the captcha to verify. Also the lookup for the nationality does not work either so I'm sure it must be in some setting in IE that blocking the script or whatever they run in page for the captcha and the lookup. Interestingly, I tried it in IE tabs for Chrome and both the lookup and captcha work but get the error "'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Reporting Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.' when trying to submit, which as Lopburi said is usually caused by not using IE.

Oh, well, unless somebody comes with an idea how to get it to work, I will have to do the report next week.

TH

But that contact immigration office is used for all errors - mine is because I have not entered Thailand recently so would not be in the data base that are using for on-line reporting. It would also be what you get if data entered does not match what they have entered.

Well, I just went to the relevant site/webpage to check my application which I submitted just a couple of days ago. I Input the required info, passport no., DOB and Nationality, up comes the page with all the details of the application and that it has been approved, down to the bottom of the page, click the button to print out the receipt, it immediately came up in acrobat and I printed it. All over in a minute!

IE users, still having a problems should, if all else fails so far, clean their IE cache and cookies

• Like 1

hmm . . . even on a different computer, cleaned up all cache and cookies, still not able to get through the Step 1 yet. the error message the same.

I forgot mentioning here - while connecting to the extranet site, the IE warned the security certificate 'there is a problem with this website's security certificate.' it happened on both computers, on IE 11.

last attempt this morning, otherwise ready for a long taxi ride :-)

hmm . . . even on a different computer, cleaned up all cache and cookies, still not able to get through the Step 1 yet. the error message the same.

I forgot mentioning here - while connecting to the extranet site, the IE warned the security certificate 'there is a problem with this website's security certificate.' it happened on both computers, on IE 11.

last attempt this morning, otherwise ready for a long taxi ride :-)

If you haven't disabled your pop-up blocker you might try that also. About the security certificate, everyone gets that, you have to just ignore it and proceed to the document.

Just entered the data for my third report, 14 days before due date.

No probs at all.

Now waiting for approval.

Used Firefox with the "IE Tab" add-on.

Captured all steps as screenshots.

Thinking about writing my first book: "90 Day Report - The Ultimate Guide" biggrin.png

thanks thaihome and lopburi

I did try both CAPLOCK on and off, using the numerical keyboard and also the number keys 1 to 0. the Captcha actually confirmed with a green verified, but no luck. ( I also tried making an error captcha input, the error is somewhat different ).

yeah, I am on IE 11. I would try doing this on a different computer, if this is a computer issue.

thanks and cheers

The system is working for you if you entered the captcha ok.

The message to report to Immigration is because you either last entered Thailand prior to 2013, or the details you entered on the onlineTM47 do not match your details held on the database.

I can not use the online system as entry was too long ago but believe you fill out in all caps so perhaps keyboard is still set to caps when you enter captcha (not sure if it is case sensitive or not).

There are no letters in the capthca, just numbers so caplock doesn't make any difference (tried with caplocks on and off).

TH

You can type in lower case, the site automatically changes it to capitals.

Caps lock on or off makes no difference.

Just entered the data for my third report, 14 days before due date.

No probs at all.

Now waiting for approval.

Used Firefox with the "IE Tab" add-on.

Captured all steps as screenshots.

Thinking about writing my first book: "90 Day Report - The Ultimate Guide" biggrin.png

Put your skills to better use.

Immigration have already written a 'User Guide', but it's obviously rarely read facepalm.gif

I applied online and got to page 2 of the input form. My Amphur is not shown in the drop-down list. I tried neighbouring Amphurs to see if my Tambon had been included in them, but no luck, so I have to go in person.

It could well be there, but the English name may be incorrect, can you get someone to check the Thai.

I had that with my Tambon, showed up as Pa Na when it should be Napa.

Not quite as successful this time around. No problem applying and again had it approved within 4 days. But I am unable to print out the application details and next appointment slip using the buttons at the bottom of screen.

An observation: last time I tested (status check):

when (left) clicking the "The Next Appointmen (PRINT)" button I got some fatal error message from IE Tab/Firefox.

Workaround:

right click the button and use the "Save Target"/"Download' option (whatever it is named in your browser).

This should allow to save the document as PDF file to your disk and then use some PDF reader to print it.

Have you tried this?

Edit: just tried again with left click and now it does not crash but directly asks "open" or "save"?

???

Thanks for your advice. I tried it but still unable to open next appointment date and/or produce pdf file either as saved or as printed. I tried on 2 other computers too with exactly the same result - ie diverted instead to a blank webpage. So I think i have to admit defeat. At least i know my application has been approved and have that printed out from my screen. I'll stick with that until my next date which i can roughly calculate from my acceptance date i believe.

For the frustrated who may still be having problems ...

Forget Google Chrome. Forget Edge

My Rig: OS Windows 10, latest version of Internet Explorer, latest Java update,

try copying and pasting this link directly into IE Address Bar, ignore the 'Certiifcate Errors' and proceed to the site. (where it says not recommended)

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

works for me.

Tried this and any other way to access the site. I still have no problems reaching the Approved page but every time i try to download my pdf file reverts to a web page for extranet and i still cannot view or print my next appointment date. Run out of ideas. Maybe it's a problem relating purely to my application. Noone else seems to have had the same problem.

I forgot to mention, if you haven't done so already, try turning off the 'Smart Screen Filter' feature in IE (Click the 'Security Tab' in IE) find it at the bottom of the menu just above 'Windows Update'. if you don't visit dodgy websites then leave it off permanently.

'SmartScreen Filter is a feature in Internet Explorer that helps detect phishing websites. SmartScreen Filter can also help protect you from downloading or installing malware (malicious software)'.

Also, check out your default PDF Viewer settings. Adobe Acrobat works for me. or you can try uninstalling Acrobat and reinstalling it, selecting it as your 'Default' viewer

Thanks for that one. I found smart screen filter and followed your advice but the problem persists. On my daughters pc and a work pc i got the same result, so i'm assuming it's not a pc problem but relates to my application specifically. Will see what happens next time in January.

I applied online and got to page 2 of the input form. My Amphur is not shown in the drop-down list. I tried neighbouring Amphurs to see if my Tambon had been included in them, but no luck, so I have to go in person.

It could well be there, but the English name may be incorrect, can you get someone to check the Thai.

I had that with my Tambon, showed up as Pa Na when it should be Napa.

Thanks for the tip

There are 25 Amphurs in Chiang Mai, but the Immigration drop-down list only contains 23. It seems to have been compiled from an out of date list as the 2 missing districts have only been created in the past few years.

There are a couple of districts at the bottom of the list listed as

null/กิ่งอำเภอแม่ออน

null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ

And one of these is my Amphur, I will see if it works

Edited by delboy

null/กิ่งอำเภอแม่ออน

null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ

What the Thai script says:

null/กิ่งอำเภอแม่ออน = (King Amphoe) Mae On https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_On_District

null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ = (King Amphoe) Doi Lo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doi_Lo_District

So indeed ("only") the transcripts for these two are missing (null).

but the Immigration drop-down list only contains 23.

The two entries should be valid and represent entry 24 and 25.

And: even the Thai script still says "king amphoe" which is kind of a "pre stage" for becoming an amphoe (district).

So double fault (heavily outdated).

Its more than 8 years (!) that these "king amphoe" have been lifted to full amphoe status.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I got that Thai script warning about missing Amphur and district too - took a picture and showed it to my wife. That's when I realized I couldn't just type the name of my city, I had to select form a list, and then the other two fields became active.

Using IE, I have been more successful this time any in earlier attempts. My 90 day due date is Sunday 22 Nov. and I did this today (Sunday, 15 Nov.).

I was able to fill in the rest of the required info and get a document to save and print out with "PENDING" in the top right corner. I logged in later with my TRN and saw that the status is also "Pending" on the website.

I haven't gotten any email confirmation yet, which would be nice, but I hope I'll get a status update later in the week, or I'll have to go to the office after the deadline.

Now one disconcerting thing happened during this process. After the process of gettng the PENDING document I was not longer able to see the original page which might or might now show me more info and/or allow me to officially close out of the transaction. This might have been due to the following:

I clicked on the "i" help button for one-stop while trying to figure out why I was not getting to the next page, and this opened up a PDF.

Maybe because of that, I lost the main IE page. Or maybe that was supposed to happen after saving/printing the doc with my transaction details.

So, I'm left a little unsure whether the process went through 100% successfully. Sorry if this has been mentioned in earlier parts of this thread. I couldn't get through all 62 pages! LOL

Edited by Upcountry

As soon as you got the pending notice the application was sent to your local immigration office for approval.

You will not get an email until it is approved or denied. Go back online in a few days to see if has been approved even if you don't get the email.

Just tried it with Firefox 42 on Windows PC, no IETab.

And entering the passport number is still messy/sticky.

No improvement/change.

With IETab it works fine, just the result is not satisfying (pending since Wednesday 11th).

Nine days until due date, 15 days until grace period ends.

So lets wait wink.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

With IETab it works fine, just the result is not satisfying (pending since Wednesday 11th).

Nine days until due date, 15 days until grace period ends.

So lets wait wink.png

Remain patient ..... I just now, 16:50 16Nov, got my approval (submitted with Internet Explorer) from the 10th of Nov early morning.

So, anyway, it can take up to a full work week, which it would have been tomorrow.

FYI, I did receive an email notification of approval.

Edited by expat_4_life

My latest report - Chiangmai.

Online June 2015, successful - approved after two days.

Online Sept 2015, pending but never received anything else - visited the Immigration office.

Online Nov 2015, entered details at 10:00am this morning - approved at 11:13 this morning! WOW!

September report I did on a Sunday. Maybe weekdays are better at a time when there is someone is in each office (Bangkok + local) and their computers are switched on!!

My latest report - Chiangmai.

Online June 2015, successful - approved after two days.

Online Sept 2015, pending but never received anything else - visited the Immigration office.

Online Nov 2015, entered details at 10:00am this morning - approved at 11:13 this morning! WOW!

September report I did on a Sunday. Maybe weekdays are better at a time when there is someone is in each office (Bangkok + local) and their computers are switched on!!

My 3 successful online reports were all submitted on Saturday or Sunday.

Edited by mxyzptlk

I just tried on IE explorer and chrome, both PAINFULLY SLOW to enter text, then after long wait I hit the SUBMIT button, and nothing!!

Is this normal?

Some versions of IE do not work well with the online reporting site.

I suggest you install IE tab for Chrome. http://www.ietab.net/ It has worked good for myself and others.

Just tried it and am getting the "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area"...

I double checked the information and it is all correct.

Anyone face the same issue?

TIA!

Yes. INHO I give the system 2 thumbs down.tongue.png But on the bright side I'm only 1.5 km from the office.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Just tried it and am getting the "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area"...

TIA!

The message means your record could not be found.

I get it every time because my last entry was in 2008 plus another problem is that I have also gotten a new passport since then.

If you entered the country prior to 2013 that could be the reason for the message.

Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality. If not that can cause an error.

TIA!

The message means your record could not be found.

I get it every time because my last entry was in 2008 plus another problem is that I have also gotten a new passport since then.

If you entered the country prior to 2013 that could be the reason for the message.

Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality. If not that can cause an error.

I figured as much re my record not found but I entered the country on 4 Sep, 2015.

I also did use the drop-down menu for the nationality.

Thanks for helping... I suspect I have to waste a day going to the office to "show face" (literally and no pun intended)