Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 hours ago, smedly said:

as I reported earlier in this thread - Jomtien are not responding to online reports since a few months ago, no idea why 

Surin, and subsequently Buriram offices have never responded to on-line 90 day reports (in my experience).

Can't do 90 Day Report online again.  Only once since they started the system have I been able to do it online

Am using Internet Explorer @ https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do, my 90 day report is office is Jomtien and my last arrival , O-A Multiple,  was 9 Oct 2017,  so I am within the required time frame, yet still no joy

5a43230ac5501_90day.png.989e9739f4fc8ab85bd9990aa9a54167.png

48 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

Can't do 90 Day Report online again.  Only once since they started the system have I been able to do it online

Am using Internet Explorer @ https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do, my 90 day report is office is Jomtien and my last arrival , O-A Multiple,  was 9 Oct 2017,  so I am within the required time frame, yet still no joy

Jomtien are not responding to online system, plus I believe you need to do a manual one if something in your profile has changed

7 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

That means that your record could not be found.

Double check you have the info in  the required fields done correct. I suggest you only complete do those entries that have a beside them.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality.

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That means that your record could not be found.

Double check you have the info in  the required fields done correct. I suggest you only complete do those entries that have a beside them.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality.

No,  the problem appears to be the program, it keeps changing my date of birth from 05/21/1948 to this when I hit submit and get the message  ?:

5a4458c4a1b64_onlinereport.png.2e10d1c2cb79f4551e6c0e0670c61229.png

I can not use system as last entry too long ago but is the date a drop down menu for each area as it is for other forms?   Are you using the menu and selecting day then month then year?  Suspect you are if menu as your nationality seems to be using menu but just wanted to be sure.

Edited by lopburi3

23 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

No,  the problem appears to be the program, it keeps changing my date of birth from 05/21/1948 to this when I hit submit and get the message  ?:

5a4458c4a1b64_onlinereport.png.2e10d1c2cb79f4551e6c0e0670c61229.png

The sequence is day/month/ year, but you appear to be trying to use the US format putting the month first.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

The sequence is day/month/ year, but you appear to be trying to use the US format putting the month first.

Indeed.  Did not even notice that - there is no month 21 so program has to change it to 12 months in current year and 9 in next year to account for 21 months.  Program is smart.

20 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Thank you 

That must have been it, but also found another mistakes that may have caused the rejection, had to change airline code for flight number to BR instead of EVA for Eva Air and per Ubonjoe's suggestion to eliminated anything that was not starred, including first and middle names.  One other possible problem and that is to not use your shift key while inputting information that they want capitalized, use lower case and let the program capitalize for you 

sucess.png.8dfc1e9296ea0fffd0cd942c622ae623.png

Now I can join all the others from Jomtien, awaiting approval 

Edited by Langsuan Man

41 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

another mistakes that may have caused the rejection, had to change airline code for flight number to BR instead of EVA

Or even easier, just leave that field blank as per ubonjoe's advice (since flight info is not one of the required fields). I have been able to successfully complete the online reporting several times without putting in the fight info.

23 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Or even easier, just leave that field blank as per ubonjoe's advice (since flight info is not one of the required fields). I have been able to successfully complete the online reporting several times without putting in the fight info.

I did my first online report yesterday but am unable to print of the next appointment date. 

My report date was 9th January, so I did it on the 28th of December. Unfortunately it doesn't give the next report date unless I can print the form, which I cant. So what in your experience should be my next report date ? cheers.

3 minutes ago, berybert said:

I did my first online report yesterday but am unable to print of the next appointment date. 

My report date was 9th January, so I did it on the 28th of December. Unfortunately it doesn't give the next report date unless I can print the form, which I cant. So what in your experience should be my next report date ? cheers.

It has been reported having a popup blocker enabled causes the problem.

You also need a program to open the PDF file enabled.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been reported having a popup blocker enabled causes the problem.

You also need a program to open the PDF file enabled.

Cheers. How do I unblock the pop ups ?

Found out how to do the unblock of pop ups but its making no difference. 

My report was due on the 9th of January, I did it on the 28th of December. If I cant print off the next appointment date, what will the date actually be, will it be 90 days from the 28th of December or the 9th of January ?

Cheers.

Edited by berybert

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon the browser you are using. On most you can do it by selecting settings and then disable the popup blocker.

My report was due on the 9th of January, I did it on the 28th of December. If I cant print off the next appointment date, what will the date actually be, will it be 90 days from the 28th of December or the 9th of January ?

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, berybert said:

Cheers.

If you go back few pages on this topic you will find where others have had the same problem.

Your next report will be due 90 days from the date the report was approved.

44 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Berybert , you say you did the report , but was it approved ? If you haven't received approval then there is nothing to print off.

Yes it was approved yesterday. Try to print it off and the page comes up but also a note  from Microsoft edge saying "the site you're on is trying to close this page, do you want to close this page"  

If I click no nothing happens, so the application page wont load.

28 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes it was approved yesterday. Try to print it off and the page comes up but also a note  from Microsoft edge saying "the site you're on is trying to close this page, do you want to close this page"

Perhaps try Internet Explorer instead of Edge. The site may not be comparable with Edge.

Is the homepage down currently? I am getting this error: 

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

25 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

The site is accessible for me, but only in 'not secured' mode, similar to what it was several months ago. I could still check the status (pending) of my online report done Jan 1st.

It is working now for me as well.