Thai man arrested for murder of boyfriend during sex game gone wrong

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murder charge seems a bit extreme for what appears to be an accidental death.

Plastic bag over the head with a cable tie?

No accident.

Pol Pot followers used this method of execution on millions.

Highly doubtful to be auto erotic asphyxiation for the same reason.

Possibly a gay lured for the express purpose of murder?

Stranger things have happened.

Edited by Mudcrab

Murder charge seems a bit extreme for what appears to be an accidental death.

Hmm. Depends how accidental it was. But maybe manslaughter would be more appropriate.

Removing the body and dumping it would bring charges in some countries too.

I can't understand it, i tied a plastic bag with a cable around his neck so that he couldn't breath and now he is dead, it's a mystery.

Doesn't sound good.

But we weren't there.

He deserves a fair trial and I hope he gets one.

Edited by Jingthing

You have not lived until you have been to what the locals call a Day Spa. Very upmarket facilities with every conceivable room style ... boxing ring being on the tame side. The one I did not completely understand was the Tuk Tuk room.

Hmmm. A plastic bag over his head and a cable tied around his neck.

I swear occiffer we was just havin sex.

If it was just kinky sex gone wrong, that's definitely extreme especially in Thailand. In my experience as a generality, Thai people are among the LEAST KINKY nationalities on the planet. Compare to the Japanese ... arguably the most kinky.

But if it was an accident, that could add to the case of the rationality of wanting to cover it up. Such extreme kinky sex is more unusual here and likely more stigmatized.

....stigmatized,...

As perhaps it should be.

It's not exactly normal is it ?

If it was just kinky sex gone wrong, that's definitely extreme especially in Thailand. In my experience as a generality, Thai people are among the LEAST KINKY nationalities on the planet. Compare to the Japanese ... arguably the most kinky.

But if it was an accident, that could add to the case of the rationality of wanting to cover it up. Such extreme kinky sex is more unusual here and likely more stigmatized.

....stigmatized,...

As perhaps it should be.

What do you mean by it? post-37101-0-82717100-1443784854_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

OK, Are we ready for sex ?

• handcuffs..........check
  • baby oil..............check
  • sex toys...............check
Right, let's go............ding ding..............round 1 !

The re-enactment may be interesting viewing

Thai police work. Doesn't pay well. But there are the side benefits.

The cop in the right of the frame seems to be transfixed on the censored poster on the wall.

Unfortunate. RIP

He even had to take his sunglasses off !

Where are the famous pointy fingers pointing to where the dastardly deed took place ?

I miss the pointing fingers too, RTP seems to stop the pointing for some reason.

Maybe they read all the sarcasm we write about their fingers on TV?

why would a gay have a pic of a nude girl on his wall? how will they tell if it's a sex game gone wrong or simply murder? questions, questions

Maybe he did like it Both ways,,,You never know with them Pile Drivers,,,

Interesting , But something that's not in the interest of all good TV forum contributors ,let's move on to the next item on the agenda, P.M. Prayut - O is congratulated by US , Russia , Somalia , Fiji , NZ and the Antarctic for a Grand speech at the UN in front of 10 spectators, who happened to be Welsh tourist on a fact finding tour for Iran.. coffee1.gif

Hear Hear, here here

....stigmatized,...

As perhaps it should be.

What do you mean by it? attachicon.giffunny-picture-1313354909.jpg

Gay sodomisation resulting in death.

You might try to defend it, may even participate ( who cares ) but it really is an act of a limited breed.

A quite high ranking cop I know, commenting on the murder of a well known gay in Chiangmai remarked, "well he did lead a pretty dangerous life style".

Just like the Israelis and Palestinians, there are consequences to actions.

Your picture is not funny, by the way.

You might try to defend it, may even participate ( who cares ) but it really is an act of a limited breed.

A quite high ranking cop I know, commenting on the murder of a well known gay in Chiangmai remarked, "well he did lead a pretty dangerous life style".

But straight sodomization resulting in death is normal, is it?

Weird you bring Israel into this, but I suppose predictable.

Obviously such extreme practices are unusual for anyone ... I was really asking if you were justifying bigotry against gay people in general. Curiosity fulfilled.

As far as more typical S and M practices, I think there is a level of stigmatization around those pretty much in all countries. Like it's OK if it's very private but if photos of a public figure get leaked being whipped by a dominatrix ... well, that usually isn't a happy development.

Edited by Jingthing

This auto-asphyxiation or gagging yourself until you're almost dead, seems to be more prevalent among gays?

Do you have statistics?

I've only heard of auto-asphyxiation in terms of teenage boys accidentally masturbating themselves to death. Presumably most of them were straight, just based on the odds.

I've never known one gay man openly into auto-asphyxiation but who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

As far as gagging play, that's a typical S and M thing for any sexuality.

Meeting strangers for sex can be hazardous for any sexuality because yeah, some of them may be murderers.

Edited by Jingthing

But straight sodomization resulting in death is normal, is it?

Weird you bring Israel into this, but I suppose predictable.

Obviously such extreme practices are unusual for anyone ... I was really asking if you were justifying bigotry against gay people in general. Curiosity fulfilled.

As far as more typical S and M practices, I think there is a level of stigmatization around those pretty much in all countries. Like it's OK if it's very private but if photos of a public figure get leaked being whipped by a dominatrix ... well, that usually isn't a happy development.

Nice to see you so active...

My final comment.

See Ya.

This auto-asphyxiation or gagging yourself until you're almost dead, seems to be more prevalent among gays?

Do you have statistics?

I've only heard of auto-asphyxiation in terms of teenage boys accidentally masturbating themselves to death. Presumably most of them were straight, just based on the odds.

I've never known one gay man openly into auto-asphyxiation but who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

As far as gagging play, that's a typical S and M thing for any sexuality.

Meeting strangers for sex can be hazardous for any sexuality because yeah, some of them may be murderers.

A very large percentage of the over-muscled steriod junkies that i see in the gym are gays. I dont think they just kiss their little boyfriends and hug them to sleep.