• SoiBiker
    • Transam
    • villagefarang

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks, I have to check out again for about 7 hours. It's such a bummer to have a real life, you know.

Try learning to use a smartphone - then you don't have to sit at your computer to post.

It's 2015 - people combine having a life with using the internet nowadays.

Sorry folks, I have to check out again for about 7 hours. It's such a bummer to have a real life, you know.

Try learning to use a smartphone - then you don't have to sit at your computer to post.

Nullists are so tech savvy. Impressive!

I am going to find it necessary to step back for a while today. We have a pack of three male dogs who pretty much own the sois on our side of the village. The Alpha, nearly twelve years old, just past away this afternoon. I was with him when he died but I am waiting for my wife to get home so we can decide on a final resting place for him. It is a sad day at our house but as they say “the show must go on” so enjoy THE BIG SHOW and I will catch up later.

I am going to find it necessary to step back for a while today. We have a pack of three male dogs who pretty much own the sois on our side of the village. The Alpha, nearly twelve years old, just past away this afternoon. I was with him when he died but I am waiting for my wife to get home so we can decide on a final resting place for him. It is a sad day at our house but as they say “the show must go on” so enjoy THE BIG SHOW and I will catch up later.

Can we expect an ENDORSEMENT from you for one of the actual hopefuls tomorrow? Your 23 votes ain't chopped liver. You could be a King Maker.

Edited by Jingthing

POTY 2015 GRAND FINALE STANDINGS
post-37101-0-03865300-1451378237_thumb.j
NancyL stages modest uptick with cat pic blast!
It's BIG SHOW time -- Transam vs. NancyL till the finish.
Transam 77 votes
NancyL 68 votes
Null Vote* 56 votes
villagefarang 23 votes
Crazy Chef 1 -- 9 votes
SoiBiker 7 votes
THE POTTIES Committee in Milwaukee thanks you for voting.
POTY WINNER is crowned at midnight 30 December.
* Null Vote may not be eligible for the POTY crown.
No rights reserved.
Edited by Jingthing

Hard to use a smartphone when you are using both hands to push a wheelchair or distribute food to orphans.

Hard to use a smartphone when you are using both hands to push a wheelchair or distribute food to orphans.

Of course!

The mudslinging between the candidates is a joy to witness. Televised debates, please!

POTY 2015 GRAND FINALE STANDINGS
attachicon.gifpotycrier8.jpgNancyL stages modest uptick with cat pic blast!
Transam 77 votes
NancyL 68 votes
Null Vote* 56 votes
villagefarang 23 votes
Crazy Chef 1 -- 9 votes
SoiBiker 7 votes
THE POTTIES Committee in Milwaukee thanks you for voting.
POTY WINNER is crowned at midnight 30 December.
* Null Vote may not be eligible for the POTY crown.
No rights reserved.

Sadly...........sad.png ................laugh.png

And theres Trans banned from a singing post.....That bloody Weegee again..........cheesy.gif

You sing = Nancy wins biggrin.png

A few weeks ago a little kitty Kat has crawled up under my bonnet into my engine bay and the next morning without realising it I've kicked her in the guts and pulled away from the kerb, somehow over the sound of the v8 engine I've heard this awe up <deleted> a reaching sound and I spun around thinking that farqing trans was in the back seat of my car again......I nearly ran off the road.

Anyhoooooo, I found kitty the next day when he began stinking the joint up......half cooked he was. The noise he made was really similar to trans......makes you want to poke ur own eardrums out.

Vote trans just to shut him up

A few weeks ago a little kitty Kat has crawled up under my bonnet into my engine bay and the next morning without realising it I've kicked her in the guts and pulled away from the kerb, somehow over the sound of the v8 engine I've heard this awe up <deleted> a reaching sound and I spun around thinking that farqing trans was in the back seat of my car again......I nearly ran off the road.

Anyhoooooo, I found kitty the next day when he began stinking the joint up......half cooked he was. The noise he made was really similar to trans......makes you want to poke ur own eardrums out.

Vote trans just to shut him up

Absolutely, my CD vol. 2 Will be made public here....thumbsup.gif

Gosh, TVF is soooooo lucky............wub.png

And ladies, hold back, I am happily married and do not need extra exercise....giggle.gif

Lets keep with the POTY facts about Trans............wub.png ......

Fact 1: Trans is older than Adam.

This has to be the most pathetic thread on Thaivisa ever!!

Both the candidates and their supporters are equally embarrassing..........................

And the truth is: Nobody cares!! Just look at the low number of votes cast and compare it to the average number of posters each day..............coffee1.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!