Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

54 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

I saw no reason to start Hazard or Giroud,both run there nuts off against Liverpool.

congrats you have just reached  contes level a fluffin lame brain.a fit pro footballer with all the professional attention received these days between matches cannot play 2 matches in three days flufin wake up the dogs are p#ssing on you

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sotsira said:

You answered your own questioning in your last sentence.

Conte knows he won't be the coach next season, so why should he care if you're in the C/L next season, that's why he rested Giroud & Hazard with the FA Cup in mind, that's what he cares about whilst 

he's the coach he wants to get one over Mourinho, win the cup and 

F/O with his C'V notching up another trophy and tell your trigger happy

owner to enjoy his Thursday night Europa next season.

I hope you win the FA Cup even though i detest Chelsea as i do Man U

only b/cos Mourinho is there, and i would like to see Conte get one over him before he leaves.

there is a lot of merit in your post.if i was roman i would immediately sacked  conte  after the last epl match   and appoint two or three senior players  or even joe blogg to take over the lead up and f.a cup final .

and personally oversee the operation

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

congrats you have just reached  contes level a fluffin lame brain.a fit pro footballer with all the professional attention received these days between matches cannot play 2 matches in three days flufin wake up the dogs are p#ssing on you

Well Hazard has worked his socks  

off for ages and imo he with the depth of our squad should not have been needed. A fit young fresh Morata was a no brainer against an ageing Giroud who has also ran his socks. You can only keep going to that same "well" so many times. Imo

• Like 2

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Well Hazard has worked his socks  

off for ages and imo he with the depth of our squad should not have been needed. A fit young fresh Morata was a no brainer against an ageing Giroud who has also ran his socks. You can only keep going to that same "well" so many times. Imo

sotsira post has more merit then your above opinion.     as its done and dusted e/s is moving on  and gave u a kiss   giddy up!!!!!

Edited by evenstevens

I've just seen Conte's pre match interview. He sounded like he'd lost a tenner and found a penny. Interesting that Barkley is playing, with a nice bit of pace in midfield at last. What attitude we show is key to our performance. Win the game and see what happens at Anfield, although our record at St. James's Park isn't that inspiring lately. 

• Like 1

What a shambles,worst i have seen for donkeys years. Dave looks likes he has never played the game before snd was so lucky not give away a pen.,Cahil and Christ are so thuckking scared of the useless thuuking midfield in front if them that they are caught ball watching and sitting far too deep. Both Dave from a freekick and Moses before and after....cross the ball into the area...no,thukk that rather play beck instead after all we are losing.

Good news is we can not play any worse in the 2nd half...that would be impossible???

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Being  near the fabulous City of London and living in Surrey is pull for anyone...you moron.

Give scholari a call I ear he needs a 5m payoff again. Best cancel your Thursday night bingo lad. Partizan and fc cluj coming to town.

• Haha 1

Just now, keithsimmonds said:

Yeah but most here....sorry no one here is gonna be offered the Chelsea job ...r they...u berk.

Listen Keith you bottled it pal. End of no discussion you bottled it big time son.

Just now, keithsimmonds said:

And u should just be Nailed.

Speaking of nails mate. When is Conte getting sacked and which numpty you fancy next? You want that wet wipe from the youth team with a girls name? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Oh the pain after such a sheet result....sack em all hahaha!

It's ok, the chavs will be on here soon saying it was another tactical masterclass :biggrin:

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2017 at 1:40 PM, evenstevens said:

tell u something B/M his younger brother,who had a model agency up in the High Street,Kenso, ..Damien was his name from mememory,  had a load of them ,rolled up in his  mercedes sports  convertible with them  (canary yellow) to the Devonshire Pub, and we used to what a lucky so and so,  Richard was mostly on his tod ,but at times he had a dolly with him,he was close freinds with the Gov of the Devonshire,naturally Irish, E/S worked for London Tara Hotel  then was owned by  Aer Lingus ,and the G/M was close mates with Richard also hence my leg in, closing time was 11pm but the Gov had a small pad in the cellar, :smile:drink til u drop was the call,no closing time, Richard would tell irish jokes,and he was so good telling them ,and was a great actor so of course that helped, now back to footy, O/G  no fretting at all ,just correcting your calls, by the end of OCT will tell the story, E/S is confident,only the Strikers  have got me worried,The Governor is a huge loss , just hope Morata  and company can step into his boots,...Soccer roo.s 2...thailand 1  in a thriller, not for the purist fans but entertaing match as one can see..a nice evening to all

Not so confident in the end....milk bottles on the doorstep and a new suit in the chair next week.

Who is gonna inherit your broken and dispirited side?

Well another fine Bottle by Conte  The   Jerk

just list a few fluff ups of y/day by this Lunatic

1/ played the 3x5x2 formation  against sides who are below us,(h/feild.s/sea, n/castle)where a 3x4x3 formation would have given us more punch

2/ plus the rotation of up to 6 players has come into play at the wrong time of the season

3/no subbing until the 76 minute???????? plus our back3 were too deep, surely The Jerk  should have told them to close up the space,behind the m/f as Newcastle had room to drive trucks through which they did

4/ How could The Jerk select Barkely who has,nt started since Jan???

5/and persevere with Baka the ????????,

6/ Moses was leaving approx 20 metres of space to the side line and N/castle steamed  through this space,surelyThe Jerk should have rectified this

7/ perhaps all the above was planned byConte The Jerk as a fingers up to the Board and Fans

as i posted a few days back,  sacked the bludger of a Jerk immediately,  and perhaps let Jody Morris take over for the F.A cup final ,and perhaps he may throw in a couple of his lads ,and in doing so deny  The Jerk a chance of a scalp that he doe,s not deserve at all, but in summing up beating M/U is a million to one under the present set up, and full congratulations to  Newcastle on a fine win to top off a good season under limited funds  given by Ashley,but The Fat Spanish Waiter surprassed them  all by good man mangerment which The Jerk should have done this season,instead of mouthing off at every twist and turn,    its a Fluff Conte The Jerk Off good morning to all ,and particular Worsgeordie sure he would be a happy geordie right now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alfieconn said:

It's ok, the chavs will be on here soon saying it was another tactical masterclass :biggrin:

Its all part of the bigger picture!!!  Whilst we can all take a moment to sit back and laugh at Chelsea, bottling it twice in a week,  i fear Abramovich might well finance a major rebuild because aside of the usual stalwarts this side looks tired.  Conte's been there two seasons so presumably that means he's getting sacked.  They look set for a major shake up.

Edited by carmine

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Listen Keith you bottled it pal. End of no discussion you bottled it big time son.

Is this the knobb who said "a proper job is coming your way your going to get done at home"

Diana Ross.....i,m still waiting.

• Like 1

Speaking of nails mate. When is Conte getting sacked and which numpty you fancy next? You want that wet wipe from the youth team with a girls name? 

That "wet wipe" as you call him has just won 5 trophys in only his second season as a coach. Have a little respect mate or just keep your trap shut.

• Like 2

Don't make me laugh. Your club takes the cake when it comes down to the art of bottling.The Sky Sports Super Sunday Premier League 2017/2018 advert. says it all. Here's the content in case you can't bear to look at it:

Chelsea........Reigning champions, 5 times Premier League titles.

Man. Utd.....13 Premier League titles.

Arsenal........3 Premier League titles.

Liverpool......44 Major trophies.

Man. City......2 Premier League titles.

Leicester......Premier League Champions 2015/2016

Spurs..........."Er, what we got for Spurs? Nothing? Oh b****cks, stick down anything. Harry Kane Golden Boot 2016/2017 that'll do it."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1