Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Comey Show is over. Now, a big disappointment for the Trump haters. Impeachment, off course not. Watch the financial markets.

Trump for 2020. :) TVF, feel free to delete this post. 555

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

The Comey Show is over. Now, a big disappointment for the Trump haters. Impeachment, off course not. Watch the financial markets.

A supporter of the Trump crime syndicate says everything about you.

24 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

It's almost as if they enjoy being proven wrong time after time.

The Comey thing bumps the impeach-o-meter up to 45 percent.

170518_Chart_ChanceImpeach-30.jpg_CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg.abc2f8e20ddb96de3474b6dfa0dfe7e8.jpg

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/08/trump_impeachment_chances_robert_mueller_edition.html

Comey, to a fault, believes in publicly defending the ideals of objectivity and nonpartisanship; it's significant that he went out of his way so many times to vouch for Mueller's independence and reliability. If you think it's likely that Donald Trump has already abused his office enough to justify removal from it, Comey is promising that the Trump administration will not be able to prevent Mueller from letting the public know—in a fashion that is itself unimpeachable, as it were—exactly how he's done so. Raise the meter!

http://nypost.com/2017/06/08/comey-testimony-does-little-to-answer-impeachment-question/

still waiting on prosecution to come up with anything concrete to prove intent of obstruction of justice that may be considered beyond a reasonable doubt...  pretty much they're not exactly batting a thousand...  note to those with hope: keep hoping, it's still all you've got...

31 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

still waiting on prosecution ..... pretty much they're not exactly batting a thousand

The Special Counsel in its role as prosecution has not revealed any of its findings or progress to date with regard to crimes that may have been committed. So it's unknown exactly what they're batting as they have not yet stepped up to the plate of public revelation.

Hope SC hits a Home Run for the sake of justice.

3 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

The Special Counsel in its role as prosecution has not revealed any of its findings or progress to date with regard to crimes that may have been committed. So it's unknown exactly what they're batting as they have not yet stepped up to the plate of public revelation.

Hope SC hits a Home Run for the sake of justice.

Hope... like I stated, hang on to that hope, it is all you have...but when it doesn't work out, just remember you heard it from the rational objective voice of someone who couldn't care less, not the irrational ""not my president", he's a pathological liar and thief" brigade.

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Future trump quote?

My impeachment hearings have the best ratings.

My high crime and misdemeanors are the highest crimes and misdemeanors anyone ever saw.

People never saw impeachment hearings like mine.

People say they are the biggest impeachment hearings in the history of the world.

These are the greatest impeachment hearings of all time. They are very, very great.  But this is just the beginning.  I have been working with some very bad people, very, very bad, and now, they will build a wall around me, and I will pay for it. Crooked me, lock me up.  I will make America great again, by going to jail.  Orange is the new orange.

5 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

These are the greatest impeachment hearings of all time. They are very, very great.  But this is just the beginning.  I have been working with some very bad people, very, very bad, and now, they will build a wall around me, and I will pay for it. Crooked me, lock me up.  I will make America great again, by going to jail.  Orange is the new orange.

And the ratings are yuuuge. The world has never seen such high ratings on TV before, the Super Bowl and March Madness combined  can't have the number of viewers  of my impeachment hearing. It's amazing, really amazing. Bigly awesome.

1 hour ago, Ramen087 said:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/08/comey-testimony-does-little-to-answer-impeachment-question/

still waiting on prosecution to come up with anything concrete to prove intent of obstruction of justice that may be considered beyond a reasonable doubt...  pretty much they're not exactly batting a thousand...  note to those with hope: keep hoping, it's still all you've got...

I am not a Trump supporter, but I don't think they are going to come up with anything at really amounts to obstruction.   I doubt Trump was involved with Russia, but I think his staff were.   I can't see him going too far out on a limb to protect anyone other than himself.

He wanted the Flynn investigation to go away and he wasn't very cautious about how he tried it.   

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” ― Charles Mackay*
https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1033191

McCarthyism:
McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence
Sounds like trump's racist birther movement.

I am not a Trump supporter, but I don't think they are going to come up with anything at really amounts to obstruction.   I doubt Trump was involved with Russia, but I think his staff were.   I can't see him going too far out on a limb to protect anyone other than himself.

He wanted the Flynn investigation to go away and he wasn't very cautious about how he tried it.   

Heal is a proven liar and a buffoon and he will be impeached.

16 hours ago, mogandave said:

Heal is a proven liar and a buffoon and he will be impeached.

Not everyone agrees, and even if true, neither are impeachable offenses.

Where's the beef!?

Edited by mesquite

• 4 weeks later...

Haha even resistance member and the original "sensitive man" Phil Donahue knows Trump will never be impeached.  He says other stuff, too, but the bottom line is Trump will never be impeached.

"When asked about whether he thought Trump could be impeached, Donahue said that Trump is too popular and it wouldn't be a good decision..."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/342195-phil-donahue-trump-era-darkest-political-moment-in-history

Haha even resistance member and the original "sensitive man" Phil Donahue knows Trump will never be impeached.  He says other stuff, too, but the bottom line is Trump will never be impeached.

"When asked about whether he thought Trump could be impeached, Donahue said that Trump is too popular and it wouldn't be a good decision..."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/342195-phil-donahue-trump-era-darkest-political-moment-in-history
Uh huh. From your link - -

Phil Donahue: Trump era ‘darkest political moment’ in history

Obviously he is going to have to lose more Republicans to have a chance of being impeached.

Most likely Trump will be able to hobble along to the end of his term such as he has been. He's able to to walk the line between unethical activities  and the barely legal. His party will  protect him and their vested interest til the end giving plenty of time for the GOP to work their agenda.

I think it is absolutely possible Trump gets impeached. The people he has already been proven to be working with from Russia are connected to the Russian Mafia. It may be a slow process but DRIP, DRIP, DRIP............ at some point the congressional Republicans will have enough to yank him from office so their guy Pense can take over. 

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/11/russian-oligarch-plotted-aid-trump-named-private-intelligence-dossier/

The Repubicans will feel they have cover to pull the plug on Trump because he is so low in opinion polls. The new one has him at 36% approval. That is truely dismal this early in a first term.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-finds-trump-standing-weakened-since-springtime/2017/07/15/2decf03a-68d2-11e7-9928-22d00a47778f_story.html?utm_term=.e7ae2d0c8e85

Edited by pegman
Addition

Now that trump is failing so spectacularly (the vast majority of Americans already get he is an extremely poor president and shows no signs of ever learning or changing) and losing more support from republicans and the rest of his weird base, impeachment which was never probable, is appearing somewhat more possible --

The Law Is Irrelevant to Donald Trump

This has never been clearer than in his latest New York Times interview.

For Republicans who can no longer defend Trump against charges of collusion and obstruction of justice, Trump’s obtuseness to facts, laws, and morals has become, bizarrely, a mitigating defense. They suggest, in effect, that he’s too incompetent to face charges. I’ll leave that to the courts. What’s clear is that such a man can’t preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution. There’s a remedy for that. With every interview, Trump is begging for it.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/07/a_breakdown_of_the_latest_new_york_times_trump_interview.html

Edited by Jingthing

On 5/21/2017 at 11:11 AM, ilostmypassword said:

I think this is a badly worded question. It gives no room for Trump supporters to say that he will hang in there and triumph. Or for that matter, Trump non-supporters who think he will survive his current travails.

Of course it doesnt, its known as a loaded question which is designed to do only one thing.

Trump has the backing of the people and the military and the police. 

He is not going to be impeached. 

If he is, he will survive impeachment. 

If he doesn’t survive impeachment, he will retain power through a military coup. 

Get used to it.  He will be our president for a long long time.