Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

I think so to but nobody really knows, that is the trouble, roulette is being played with peoples lives. Those that think it will all go well should remember PM Macmillans words about what could go wrong: "Events old boy,events"

Well for myself my wish is that some of his former words will come to pass in the future

You've never had it so good

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Well for myself my wish is that some of his former words will come to pass in the future

You've never had it so good

Yes and that was a lie, when labour came to power they found a note saying ''sorry there is nothing in the kitty", how we all laughed. Wilson was just as bad with his, "The pound in your pocket is still worth a pound".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Which still suprises me as presumably most TV posters live in Thailand, and are affected by the fall in sterling!

Just goes to show how clued up the TVForum members are dd. The pound/baht rate is a nag to those who rely on money transfers from UK but it will only be for a while. Things will change later this year.

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

Yes and that was a lie, when labour came to power they found a note saying ''sorry there is nothing in the kitty", how we all laughed. Wilson was just as bad with his, "The pound in your pocket is still worth a pound".

We are talking about politicians but all quotes pall into insignificance when you think of old Teds  Cut prices at a stroke 

Not in my hostelry he didn't   5555555

5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I prefer to listen to that fabled scholar David Beckham:

'David Beckham has  announced he will be voting to Remain in the EU on Thursday. The famous footballer and national treasure said Europe is a team and it needs to play together to succeed. The ex-Manchester United player praised the European players he'd shared a pitch with over his career and the experience of playing across the cities of Europe.'

That Zidane was really good at football, so we should remain in the EU.

His ability as a battering ram was not to be sniffed at either

• Like 1

Something to look forward to.

Putin has promissed a very special gift for Alexander Boris (man of the people) de Pfeffel Johnson, the ‘gift’ to be delivered tomorrow.

Will PM May, or indeed BJ, once again call on support from the EU they are telling us the UK must leave?

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Something to look forward to.

Putin has promissed a very special gift for Alexander Boris (man of the people) de Pfeffel Johnson, the ‘gift’ to be delivered tomorrow.

Will PM May, or indeed BJ, once again call on support from the EU they are telling us the UK must leave?

We told them we wanted out my good man

35 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Just goes to show how clued up the TVForum members are dd. The pound/baht rate is a nag to those who rely on money transfers from UK but it will only be for a while. Things will change later this year.

Ooh.. no they wont.

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

If you're referring to the claims by Christopher Wylie, he isn't very credible.

It’s all about the paper trail.

Your posting record paints tou as a rabid Brexiteer, we don’t need you to deny or confirm this, we can simply go back and check the wrotten record.

Likewise Christopher Wylie, we don’t need to rely on what he says or judge him for the colour of his hair orhis nose jewelery; Christopher Wylie has handed a dossier of emails, letters, contracts, invoices and receipts to investigators.

You keep on with your attacks in the news bringer, he meanwhile backs his statements with documents.

• Haha 1

Going back to voting motivation....

Looking back, I went through a period of voting for nirvana as a student

In my high earning days, I was certainly driven by what I thought was best for my companies and employees 

In latter years, I actually find myself voting for the general good. For what benefits the most people. I actually don't consider too much what would be best for my son ( an airline training captain) or my daughter (a physician working in pharmaceuticals). I guess I'm old and out of touch. Bugger the lot of 'em! I know best! Being as unctuous as usual!

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

If this cretin is so concerned about cheating how come it's taken him nearly 2 years to shout "fire"? Another pathetic road block.  

Another Brexiteer attacks the whistleblower.

All of a sudden you’re having  problems with crimes being reported and investigated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Another Brexiteer attacks the whistleblower.

All of a sudden you’re having  problems with crimes being reported and investigated.

I'm attacking the very late timing of the allegation. I don't know if any crime was committed and neither do you.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Going back to voting motivation....

Looking back, I went through a period of voting for nirvana as a student

In my high earning days, I was certainly driven by what I thought was best for my companies and employees 

In latter years, I actually find myself voting for the general good. For what benefits the most people. I actually don't consider too much what would be best for my son ( an airline training captain) or my daughter (a physician working in pharmaceuticals). I guess I'm old and out of touch. Bugger the lot of 'em! I know best! Being as unctuous as usual!

So how long have you been voting Labour?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Why should I believe you?

I know posts. I have the best posts. 

More seriously, from an outsider's view it seems that the measure passed narrowly based on a fake news campaign. Such a big decision shouldn't be decided that way. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You mean the measure still passed narrowly, despite a fake news campaign (from Remain)

No sir.

Claims of rule-breaking by Leavers will mean the battle with Remainers goes on

Refighting the referendum

Did Vote Leave cheat to win the Brexit referendum?

• Haha 1