The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

On 7/9/2018 at 7:15 PM, pgrahmm said:

I've had some + I was married to one.....

It's actually a real PITA....Can't even leave the table to take a leak or chat with someone without someone trying to sidle up somehow hoping to edge in.....

She actually didn't realize/think she was anything special, even though she was a Macy's model - always looked striking....

Grocery stores or anywhere guys were trying to get her attention, which she never returned....We use to meet for dinner before driving home sometimes and come out more than a few times to find a dozen or two long stemmed roses left on her car with notes and business cards attached....

They'd see her leave and walk away from the car then get some roses and take the shot....

It's a lot easier here where beautiful women just blend in.....

not married to her now then ?

Just now, AlexRich said:

Note to all Thai Visa members .... never post a photo of a loved one on here ... it will not lead to a positive outcome.

Gee Alex, you're firing on all 4 cylinders today.

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

LOL ... just offering some sage advice.

I was enjoying a statement of the bleeding obvious.

I'm looking forward to a time when someone posts a photo of his beloved, only to have her recognized by multiple TV members.

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I was enjoying a statement of the bleeding obvious.

I'm looking forward to a time when someone posts a photo of his beloved, only to have her recognized by multiple TV members.

Or to be recognised by a number of loved-up farang who are engaged to her sending her money from abroad.

57 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Note to all Thai Visa members .... never post a photo of a loved one on here ... it will not lead to a positive outcome.

I agree but just as a compromise I will say she is 165 cm and looks about like this (or close enough)

Image result for shino aoi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

You are right seems somewhat disrespectful but I wonder how many of them are true?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I agree but just as a compromise I will say she is 165 cm and looks about like this (or close enough)

Image result for shino aoi

She’s 14 and married to a paedo ... JL Crab, are you Jerry Lee Lewis?

There’s a joke in there for the uninitiated.

10 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

You are right seems somewhat disrespectful but I wonder how many of them are true?

I’ve seen some happy family snaps on here, wife and kids, etc ... they are pretty genuine. I’m not sure if the girl with the glasses is for real?

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

She’s 14 and married to a paedo ... JL Crab, are you Jerry Lee Lewis?

There’s a joke in there for the uninitiated.

Not married but otherwise close enough. Some say they come to Thailand for cheap women. This one ain't cheap.

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

Not married but otherwise close enough. Some say they come to Thailand for cheap women. This one ain't cheap.

Well she looks very pretty if anything like the photo ... does she have a sister?

11 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

<snip>

Not everyone is a total tosser in life or living a poor life in Thailand.

Get over it, some people are way better off and their wives are way better off than others.

Same as in any other country of the world.

WOW!

30 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Get over it, some people are way better off and their wives are way better off than others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

And what expertise do you have to judge people if they are real or not?

Put up come cash if you want so more factual photos and I will send you the direct evidence. If you really want to know for a fact.

Don’t get your knickers in a twist, you might’ve never untangle them. Get over what? As for real photos, sell them to someone who cares.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, Fex Bluse said:

Here's my girl of several years still going strong. The gods blessed me for sure. No complaints other than spending my money like it grows on trees!

nuk.jpg

Well the girl I love,
I stole her from a friend.
I got lucky he stole her back again,
She heard he had a Mercury.
Lord she's crazy bout a Mercury.
I'm gonna buy me a Mercury cruise it up down the road.