Shock as Trump backs Putin on election meddling at summit

webfact

An inflammatory post and two replies that I totally agreed with have been removed.

This thread is about Trump and Putin right now.

Conjecture of what may have happened decades ago, involving other people is not welcome.

Stay on topic folks and if you see a disagreeable post, please report it, don't respond to it.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

Hold your breath while doing so, please.

If the prompt removal of the ZTE ban is an appetizer of things to come when Trump gained commercial benefits, I probably will not be holding my breathe too long. 

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Don't be shy.  As a true Trump supporter, I'd imagine you agree with KKK members quite frequently. 

I'm not a Trump supporter, not even a Yank(sorry not sure if there is correct term for people from the USA).

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

You might think Trump is a fool

No thinking about it...……….he proves it time and time again.

Now this from my contact in Moscow as to why Putin wanted to meet Trump:...……….. 

When Putin was a little boy he wanted to go to the circus, but his mother wouldn't let him go, so when he got the chance to meet Trump, he got his wish to meet his favourite dumpy, orange faced, dyed combover clown with the intelligence of a goldfish...…….Lucky Vlad!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

Anyone surprised at all? 

Im also waiting for Trump supporters to explain what they think. 

No need to wait. Tell us what you feel - get it off your chest. Release that stress.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Seriously, can someone tell me what to call people from the USA. I work with many Mexicans, Brazilians who say I can't call them Americans(as the other American countries find it offensive). And the people from the USA say some of them find, 'Yank' offensive. 

Edited by Johnniey

7 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

What amazes me is how unpatriotic the USA people are to their elected president. So much for democracy.

What country are you from?  And secondly, do you blindly follow your elected President?

People from the USA are "Americans," by the way.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

What country are you from?  And secondly, do you blindly follow your elected President?

People from the USA are "Americans," by the way.

I'm from England and we don't have a president. 

16 minutes ago, tropo said:

No need to wait. Tell us what you feel - get it off your chest. Release that stress.

No need to, I have no kids to worry about and their future. If I die tomorow, I could not care less, because I had a good life. If you have kids and grandchildren, I would have been worried now, because that man is cabable to ruin their future. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Yeah!!! let's all have nuclear tension everywhere, North Korea, Russia...we are way better off stressing and sabre rattling with the possibility of being blown to pieces than having peace.  Who wants Peace, it's overrated right?...right?...who's with me?...right?

Peace is build with trust, not achieved with cunning demolition of social order.

Putin, using Trump and other weak minded people have managed to anger the middle class and therefore managed to get us a step closer to a real war.