• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbojangles

• Bredbury Blue

• RickG16

• jellydog

15 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Why have you started speaking like an American? You'll be talking about goal differential next.

I said it in a cockney accent. Being a United fan you should have plenty experience meeting cockney's. You were probably sat next to loads when you went to OT a couple of weeks ago

17 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Kevin De Bruyne: Man City playmaker pips Mohamed Salah to win Premier League Player of the Year award | Football News | Sky Sports

Sorry bud....Can't agree with that one.

FTSfdmpWQAEIcHZ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wilai said:

Sorry bud....Can't agree with that one.

It's all subjective and based on opinions. I think I'm right in saying that the captain of each club votes, a panel experts and the public. So you will get many differing opinions. However, the majority went for Kev

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

It's all subjective and based on opinions. I think I'm right in saying that the captain of each club votes, a panel experts and the public. So you will get many differing opinions. However, the majority went for Kev

Double the assists and 7 more goals would suggest those opinions are not related to football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

As soon as I saw this shirt I loved it. Apparently City's fastest selling new shirt ever.  I'll be getting one when I go back in July. Bell 08 on the back I reckon.

Screenshot_20220521-162058_Facebook.jpg.17f9d115522046c4e24d310224029880.jpg

White socks tucked in to his keks, and some black Rockports downstairs there, most 2000s scally looking lad ever.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

As soon as I saw this shirt I loved it. Apparently City's fastest selling new shirt ever.  I'll be getting one when I go back in July. Bell 08 on the back I reckon.

Screenshot_20220521-162058_Facebook.jpg.17f9d115522046c4e24d310224029880.jpg

Shame about the <deleted> wearing it. Sort your eyebrows out!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I think the reaction of United fans today completely puts that to bed.

Totally agree.

I was off the sofa when that 3rd goal went in - Fair play to the Berties for that comeback yesterday & thankyou for not handing the league title to the Dippers ????

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wilai said:

Congrats Mr BJ and Jelly. A great comeback. Showed a lot of bottle.????

I was praying they wouldn't put us through the wringer again but guess what, we simply can't do it the easy way.

Hopefully we'll do it again next year and maybe win the 2nd most important trophy 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, wilai said:

Any chance of spotting the in-bred who assaulted Villa's keeper?

I certainly hope so and it'll be a lifetime ban. I also hope the judge locks him up for 6 months as well. 

Happening a lot now this

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I certainly hope so and it'll be a lifetime ban. I also hope the judge locks him up for 6 months as well. 

Happening a lot now this

Yep. Too often. It's only a matter of time before someone does it at Old Trafford......and gets Man of the Match!????

• Haha 2