Election Official Defends Need For New Cars, Including Benzes

webfact

Ive ragged on people here selling stuff on the street for not paying rent, taxes, etc.

With this kind of ridiculous shit, who the hell would want to pay taxes?  Huge middle finger to taxpayers.

Get your asses to work and give the people their election already!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Peanuts .. still, why do the officials need to be chauffeured around, aren't they desk jockeys?

Perhaps they shouldn't be desk jockeys, should be out and about observing many aspects of the campaigning as well as what happens at polling points etc., etc. 

• Haha 1

Just one more example of piggies at the trough.

Give them transport if you must, but make the transport consistent with the real value of these junta-centric leeches to the nation, and their real importance.

A motorbike seems about right. Or a bicycle. Save the millions.

Edited by HalfLight

1 hour ago, HalfLight said:

Just one more example of piggies at the trough.

Give them transport if you must, but make the transport consistent with the real value of these junta-centric leeches to the nation, and their real importance.

A motorbike seems about right. Or a bicycle. Save the millions.

How are they junta-centric?

1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

what the f for? election officials shouldnt accept bribes. they can buy there own dam cars with pay from good hard honest work like everyone else. peices of sht!. My cars a couple years old now and whennit breaksdown I FIX IT! So should these douches! 

So many more probs here than this.

no-tips.jpg

• Haha 1

The Election Commission - a chairman and five members with sole responsibility for managing elections in Thailand and with an annual budget of 8.247 BILLION Bahts. That works out at nearly one-and-a-half billion bahts per honcho who, since 2011 have had no proper work to do, apart from arrange the referendum. And now they're pulling their faces 'cos it looks like P1 may be forced into an election . . . sod it!

I'm sorry, Thailand people, but that equates to over 4 MILLION bahts per day EACH that these hi-sos are costing YOU.

I guess the Benzs are small fry, after that package.

Entitled - that's what they believe they are. To a share of the trough and to say any old claptrap they like and have it believed and accepted completely. Just like all the other elite hiso politicians and bureaucrats.

Has nothing to do with skill, expertise, hard work, results, achievements etc - after all work is for the minions not the entitled ones.

• Like 1

Just now, HalfLight said:

The EC is a creature of the junta. They do what they're told.

It's actually been in existence for decades as required by law, has a controversial history and has been manipulated / directed by many past governments especially in the last 14 years or so. 

3 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Entitled - that's what they believe they are. To a share of the trough and to say any old claptrap they like and have it believed and accepted completely. Just like all the other elite hiso politicians and bureaucrats.

Has nothing to do with skill, expertise, hard work, results, achievements etc - after all work is for the minions not the entitled ones.

Much though I really hate to say this to someone I consider to be a Thaksin-hater and a junta-hugger, this was a very good comment and bang on the mark. So much so that I felt obliged to give it a 'like'. Blimey.

I need a lie down now... my heart's gorn all funny...

Edited by HalfLight