Is the closure of your favorite bar or restaurant imminent?

Leaver

7 hours ago, Leaver said:

I wonder what the profit, or loss, is on prices like that?

High turnover they make some money, better than nothing. That model works in Pattaya, not the high price occasional customer model.

Rice 5 baht

Egg 5 baht

Chicken 5 baht

Water 2 baht

still profit in it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kinyara said:

At those prices they are clearly targeting the only customers in that area, the construction workers building the condo on the corner of Soi Diana. ????

They are all managed migrant workers would never would be seen sitting at a restaurant.

But great for all the expats living in their 3000 b a month dives on Soi Buakhao.  A short walk but worth it.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

They are all managed migrant workers would never would be seen sitting at a restaurant.

But great for all the expats living in their 3000 b a month dives on Soi Buakhao.  A short walk but worth it.

There the same guys that have the 800k for their legit extensions.Good on them!

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

High turnover they make some money, better than nothing. That model works in Pattaya, not the high price occasional customer model.

Rice 5 baht

Egg 5 baht

Chicken 5 baht

Water 2 baht

still profit in it

Rent, utilities, wages, etc,etc. No profit, but a loss

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Rice 5 baht

Egg 5 baht

Chicken 5 baht

Water 2 baht

still profit in it

Maybe they should charge 58 baht and make it 2 for 1.  ????

18 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

Yet another new opening, this time on 3rd Road, and so fussy they are enforcing a dress code.

103522223_112305120524649_5621972598932327035_n.jpg.5321a817c02dfff25b880d90b81cd80d.jpg

Dress code Classy rules out everyone i see and no, a bald head and tattoos isn't classy

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, TaaSaparot said:

103522223_112305120524649_5621972598932327035_n.jpg.5321a817c02dfff25b880d90b81cd80d.jpg

COME AND HAVE A FREE TASTE OF OUR INDONESIAN FOOD MENU, ENJOY THE MUSIC AND AMAZING VIBES.

I'm sure the food, drink and music will be entirely enjoyable.

But to achieve amazing vibes requires a healthy amount of customers in attendance, so not sure where enough customers are magically going to appear from.  

1 hour ago, torturedsole said:

I'm sure the food, drink and music will be entirely enjoyable.

But to achieve amazing vibes requires a healthy amount of customers in attendance, so not sure where enough customers are magically going to appear from.  

Classy- pattaya????? Dress code? ????????????????????

another successful business idea.

2 minutes ago, Halfaboy said:

The Dutch community loves Indonesian food ! 

My wife and I were taken out by our AMS friends to an Indonesian restaurant.  There's very few NL Indian / Chinese / Thai restaurants and takeaways.  Indonesian food sates the taste of the east for the Dutch.    

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

Classy- pattaya????? Dress code? ????????????????????

another successful business idea.

"Café des Amis", has for 10 years, a dress code. 

A successful business, despite the prices being rather high. 

41 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

"Café des Amis", has for 10 years, a dress code. 

A successful business, despite the prices being rather high. 

Does this place serve Indonesia food ? How successful is it now during covid? Are there enough indo food lovers in town now to support this new venture?

19 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

Does this place serve Indonesia food ? How successful is it now during covid? Are there enough indo food lovers in town now to support this new venture?

This place doesn't serve Indonesia food. 

In mentioned them because they apply a dress code with success. 

I believe there is a category of expats in Pattaya(among the long term residents) having the possibilities, and still prepare to pay a certain price for a certain service. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TaaSaparot said:

Black Canyon in Central Festival is done ... not sure about the other numerous branches around town?

black_canyon_closed.jpg

Is the closure of your favourite bar or restaurant imminent. 

Seriously?  ????????????

6 hours ago, luckyluke said:

I believe there is a category of expats in Pattaya(among the long term residents) having the possibilities, and still prepare to pay a certain price for a certain service. 

Yes there are some expats in pattaya and area that have money, dress appropriately, and eat at finer establishments. Thumbs up to them!????It's nice to dine in their company. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Yes there are some expats in pattaya and area that have money, dress appropriately, and eat at finer establishments. Thumbs up to them!????It's nice to dine in their company. 

• Like 1